Author Topic: Yes Baby, NBA starts the day after tomorrow.. with a banger!  (Read 661 times)

mrceo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • More Greens Than The Jolly Green Giant
Re: Yes Baby, NBA starts the day after tomorrow.. with a banger!
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2005, 09:24:31 PM »
Any Celtics fans around here I can laugh at when the new young guns from New York get their first dub?

Yeah I'm ready to see Nate Rob dunk on Paul Pierce

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2005, 07:18:34 AM »
Ha!! 7 Even is a mavs fan...now i know why he says the stupid stuff that he says about the Lakers and kobe..

the mavs choked away the 2 biggest lead in NBA history going in to the 4rth quarter against the Lakers a couple years ago and guess who hit the game winning shot in that game? yep..Kobe Bean Bryant ;D

..it's ok 7 even i'll be mad as fuck to if that happend to my team ;D

go ahead,,hate on faggot,,i understand :camp:  :laugh:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2005, 10:38:19 AM »
Any Celtics fans around here I can laugh at when the new young guns from New York get their first dub?

Well, you know my team is the Lakers, but the Knicks and the Celts are the 2 teams I like from the east...Both are gunna surprise this season, so it'll be interesting.

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2005, 05:09:38 PM »
Celts wont surprise, they will struggle. They are developing youth, and basically playing with one guy aside from the kids...

Green and Jefferson will be good, but not for a while yet...

Celts only looked good last season after aquiring Walker... take away Walker and Payton, Celtics not left with much...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2005, 06:08:23 PM »
Celts wont surprise, they will struggle. They are developing youth, and basically playing with one guy aside from the kids...

Green and Jefferson will be good, but not for a while yet...

Celts only looked good last season after aquiring Walker... take away Walker and Payton, Celtics not left with much...

Are you kidding me? The teams on an uprise...Have you taken a look at their roster?

Delonte West…Dan Dickau/Marcus Banks
Paul Pierce…Tony Allen/Gerald Green/Orien Greene
Ricky Davis …Justin Reed/Ryan Gomes
Raef LaFrentz…Al Jefferson/Brian Scalabrine
Mark Blount…Kendrick Perkins

They're playing with one guy aside from the kids? LOL...The team is a perfect blend of young talent and experienced players. The starting 5 have all proven their play. The bench looks young and explosive...This team will surprise, mark my words.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2005, 11:05:08 PM »
Dayumn, that was a tight ass game! 2 OTs! Mavs had a bad start, but came strong in the end  8)
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

acbaylove

« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2005, 05:18:36 AM »
I've seen Spurs vs Nuggets. Damn, Spurs looks loaded, they've impressed me.
They started slow, suffering Denver uptempo attacks (exp. with Boykins) and struggling in offence, like usual.
Then they gave the ball to Finley (slow start, great 4th quarter), Van Exel (first ball touched = 3pts) and Oberto.
They are still the same great defensive team with 3 more guys who knows how to score even when the team is struggling.
Team to beat.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2005, 09:53:00 AM »
Obviously, Spurs are the team to beat...I don't think that's up for debate.

wcsoldier

« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2005, 10:28:00 AM »
Obviously, Spurs are the team to beat...I don't think that's up for debate.

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2005, 04:14:03 AM »
Are you kidding me? The teams on an uprise...Have you taken a look at their roster?

They're playing with one guy aside from the kids? LOL...The team is a perfect blend of young talent and experienced players. The starting 5 have all proven their play. The bench looks young and explosive...This team will surprise, mark my words.

Did I say there werent on the uprise? No. Of course they are in good steed for the future, BUT it has clearly noted by most analysts they will have a dip this season in their W/L ratio. And yes, its Paul Pierce, Ricky D every second game, and Mark "Teach me a post move please Doc" Blount. They are scrubs aside from PP and RD...

Celts should be right up there in 2/3 seasons I'd say, in terms of the eastern conference if they play their cards right...

$do11a biLL$

« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2005, 11:11:33 AM »
lol, knicks got killed in OT last night.. you see Delonte West stuff Eddy Curry i laughed pretty hard when i saw that. Ricky Davis was a great help too.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2005, 11:25:29 AM »

Did I say there werent on the uprise? No. Of course they are in good steed for the future, BUT it has clearly noted by most analysts they will have a dip this season in their W/L ratio. And yes, its Paul Pierce, Ricky D every second game, and Mark "Teach me a post move please Doc" Blount. They are scrubs aside from PP and RD...

Celts should be right up there in 2/3 seasons I'd say, in terms of the eastern conference if they play their cards right...

LOL, you're a funny guy. Too bad most of what you're saying is wrong, because it looks to me like the Celtics are CURRENTLY a strong team. They put your Knicks out last night (which I was happy to see only because of the doubt you put in them). The starting 5 is a nice one. Pierce is a proven superstar and now a leader. Davis is one of the most underrated players in the league and can play on a superstar level. Mark Blount is one of the better centers in the league, I'd love to have him instead of Mihm. Raef Lafrentz, another player who can play on an all-star level. Delonte West is a developing point guard who has already established his play. Then they have 2 up-and-comers behind him in Dan Dickau and Marcus Banks. Lets not forget Al Jefferson in his second year, who's been compared to a mixture of Rasheed Wallace and Ben Wallace. It looks to me like they've blended talent for the future with current talent perfectly. They also have Gerald Green, projected to be a top 3 pick last draft. That means they're good now, but they're on an uprise, so they'll be GREAT in the near future...PeACe

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: November 03, 2005, 08:44:12 PM »
You have your opinion, I have mine. Also seens you love to post any article which mentions anything positive for the Lakers (so Im assuming anything you ready you take as truth) go look up all the predictions for Celts this season... No one is predicting them to do well...

Mark Blount is one of the better centres?

Raef plays at All Star level? LMAO you think I'm funny, read your own comments man, and its funny how you think the Celts look good after one game. Its a long season, and they played a team who had one returning starter, 11 new players, new coach, completely new system etc who arent expected to gel for quite a while...

who cares if Green was "projected top 3" last season, Doc said it himself, he's a crazy athlete, but doesnt know how to play basketball yet...