Author Topic: Everytime I hear this Song I'm like this Dude is one of A Kind  (Read 352 times)

southcentralLA

• Muthafuckin' OG
Everytime I hear this Song I'm like this Dude is one of A Kind
« on: November 02, 2005, 09:40:35 PM »
DJ Quik- Quikstramental feat Jodeci from Trauma this shit is so fuckin tight man I been bumpin it since the Album dropped and I'm still not tired of hearing it.....Quik= one of the Greatest Of All Time yeah I said it fuck it......

J Bananas

Re: Everytime I hear this Song I'm like this Dude is one of A Kind
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2005, 10:53:31 PM »
I agree 100% with you homey. Quik = GOAFT!!! altho i have been sleeping on that jodeci track just cuz i dont like jodeci but im about to listen to it again.

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2005, 10:57:45 PM »
DJ Quik- Quikstramental feat Jodeci from Trauma this shit is so fuckin tight man I been bumpin it since the Album dropped and I'm still not tired of hearing it.....Quik= one of the Greatest Of All Time yeah I said it fuck it......
Fo sho. One of the few tracks I like on the album
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

coola

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2005, 01:36:05 AM »
i concur.

WestCoasta

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2005, 02:09:44 AM »
I agree 100% with you homey. Quik = GOAFT!!! altho i have been sleeping on that jodeci track just cuz i dont like jodeci but im about to listen to it again.