Author Topic: lakers vs. nuggets  (Read 1104 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: lakers vs. nuggets
« Reply #60 on: November 07, 2005, 11:06:51 AM »
smush parker is a surprise im not gonna say that hes not a good player but next best after Nash?? c'mon man, you can't deny that from dwayne wade, tony parker, ALLEN IVERSON, or even chris duhon..jus look at the stats

s. parker ---- 3 games, 112 minutes, 55.6% FG, 4.0 rebounds, 4.3 assists, 3.0 steals, 16.7 PPG
b. knight ---- 3 games, 109 minutes, 44.1% FG, 3.7 rebounds, 9.7 assists, 2.3 steals, 13.7 PPG

d. wade ---- 3 games. 121 minutes, 48% FG, 7.7 rebounds, 8.3 Assists, 1.3 steals, 1.3 blocks, 25 PPG
t. parker ---- 3 games, 93 minutes, 62% FG, 3.3 rebounds, 4.7 assists, 22.7 PPG
a. iverson ----- 4 games, 142 minutes, 38.7% FG, 3.0 rebounds, 8.0 assists, 2.5 steals, 31.0 PPG
c. duhon ---- 2 games, 79 minutes, 60% FG, 6.0 rebounds, 11.0 assists, 1.5 steals, 14.5 PPG (already had a triple double)

smush parker is havin a great year but there are other PGs out there that mean a lot more to their team..like gilbert arenas, baron davis, SAM CASSELL ----the LAC are 3-0 with wins over Seattle and Minnesota (2 playoff caliber teams, both better than denver)

Excuse me, buddy. I wasn’t saying Smush was the best PG in the league, I just said the only PG in the western conference currently playing better was Steve Nash. Obviously players like Iverson, Wade, Arenas, etc. are better, but Smush has been playing excellent. As for Tony Parker?

3 games
92 minutes
0 steals
14 assists
7 turnovers

Compare those to Smush's…

PS. LMAO@Seattle better than Denver this year.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #61 on: November 07, 2005, 11:23:57 AM »
Kobe is playin as if he got buckwild indeed. If he can keep this up, Lakers will make the playoffs.
A positive suprise is Smush Parker, obviously. A couple weeks ago I didn't even think he'd start for the Lakers.
Kwame remains being the biggest bust, though, and I don't think he'll ever be a decent player.

Well, they beat a team chosen to contend in the west twice in less than a week, of course they'll make the playoffs!...Smush is also playing like he can win most improved player, make the all-defensive team, AND run for president...LOL. Naah, but honestly, he's been the best point guard so far this season other than Steven Nash...I mean, seriously, I know he was a playground legend, but establishing himself as a star seemed like it would take a little longer...He's been more then instant impact. I mean, check out these numbers!

says nothing there about the WESTERN CONFERENCE.. (except for somethin about the nuggets being a contendor in the west)

tony parker is better than smush parker...anyone who knows the game of basketball will tell you that... tony parker has played less than a game's length wen compared to smush parkers minutes because the SA Spurs don't need Tony Parker for all those minutes..they have a great team with a great bench...the lakers have kobe and smush? odom, maybe?
tony parker has more TO's and less Steals...but he averages more points, assists, and almost as many rebounds in 93 minutes, wen compared to Smush's 112 minutes

and as for Seattle...they beat the fuckin Timberwolves....if the nuggets beat Minnesota on Sunday, Nov 13 then you have A point...emphasis on the 'A'

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #62 on: November 07, 2005, 11:30:58 AM »
LOL. What's your point? It can be argued, but to me Smush is playing better right now...Tony Parker has played NO defense as of yet, 0 steals for a PG? Come on...And yea, he played less minutes, so that also means he should have less turnovers, but he has far more...Of course Tony Parker is gunna average more points and assists, he's the main ball-handler for the team and plays a much larger role for the Spurs than Smush plays for the Lakers...Smush is awesome right now, don't look for ways around it...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #63 on: November 07, 2005, 11:34:08 AM »

and as for Seattle...they beat the fuckin Timberwolves....if the nuggets beat Minnesota on Sunday, Nov 13 then you have A point...emphasis on the 'A'

LMAO...What does it matter who beat who? Denver is obviously a better team by roster, by coach, by offense, by defense...LOL, by everything. Denver was picked WAY ahead of Seattle by any logical NBA analyst this year...Are you sure you watch basketball?

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: November 07, 2005, 11:37:55 AM »
my point is that Tony Parker is better than Smush Parker..PERIOD

You're telling me that you would rather have smush parker than tony parker on your team??..your out of your mind dude

all that dickridin went to ur head..its only been 3-4 games into the season

and ur jus mad that ur original point (that smush parker was the next best to steve nash) got shut down so ur clingin on to anythin thats left

tony parker >>> smush parker.....any respected NBA analyst will tell you that...any laker dickrider will tell you otherwise  :'(

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #65 on: November 07, 2005, 11:43:51 AM »
my point is that Tony Parker is better than Smush Parker..PERIOD

You're telling me that you would rather have smush parker than tony parker on your team??..your out of your mind dude

all that dickridin went to ur head..its only been 3-4 games into the season

and ur jus mad that ur original point (that smush parker was the next best to steve nash) got shut down so ur clingin on to anythin thats left

tony parker >>> smush parker.....any respected NBA analyst will tell you that...any laker dickrider will tell you otherwise  :'(

LMFAO. You dumb PIECE OF SHIT. Can you comprehend anything? Where did I say Smush was better than Tony Parker, you fuckin moron. I said Smush was currently playing the best PG game in the western conference, which is easily a valid arguement, you FUCKING SHIT. Now never ever step up to me when it comes to basketball again or I'll shit all over your forehead. :-X

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: November 07, 2005, 11:49:46 AM »
this is it..once and for all...im gonna constipate you right now you big bitch, talkin about shittin all over me

YOU SAID...and i quote...."Naah, but honestly, he's been the best point guard so far this season other than Steven Nash"

if it said, smush parker is close to the top of the best PG in the west then MAYBE you have a valid argument, MAYBE

you didnt say western conference you faggot so go off and jerk off to some more laker tapes because thats all there is to it

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #67 on: November 07, 2005, 11:55:51 AM »
this is it..once and for all...im gonna constipate you right now you big bitch, talkin about shittin all over me

YOU SAID...and i quote...."Naah, but honestly, he's been the best point guard so far this season other than Steven Nash"

if it said, smush parker is close to the top of the best PG in the west then MAYBE you have a valid argument, MAYBE

you didnt say western conference you faggot so go off and jerk off to some more laker tapes because thats all there is to it

I thought you were able to comprehend that I meant in the WESTERN CONFERENCE, but I guess I overrated your intelligence. I even pointed it out in the post following it, you dumbshit. Maybe now I'll go "jerk off" to Laker tapes, you moron.

*Takes a big shit on Joe's forehead*

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: November 07, 2005, 12:05:05 PM »
your stupid bro, seriously...wen u say best poing guard so far this season...it goes without saying u mean the NBA..not just the western conference.. or else u wuda said it...then in the followin post u said, and i quote, "I wasn’t saying Smush was the best PG in the league, I just said the only PG in the western conference currently playing better was Steve Nash. Obviously players like Iverson, Wade, Arenas, etc. are better..."

nothin there says that u meant western conference, only that you SAID the only PG in the western conference which you did not...just admit it, you were wrong

and btw "genius"...gilbert arenas is in the western conference

p.s. --- im not joe rogan...if you watched the chappelle's show you would understand...idiot...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #69 on: November 07, 2005, 12:10:59 PM »
and btw "genius"...gilbert arenas is in the western conference

LMFAOOOOO! AHAHAHAHAHA....You just discredited your whole post and proved my point that you don't know what the fuck you're talking about...

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: November 07, 2005, 12:12:41 PM »
you're so stupid... seriously...read the post again because you didnt understand it

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #71 on: November 07, 2005, 12:17:45 PM »
you're so stupid... seriously...read the post again because you didnt understand it

I didn't understand it? You followed up a sarcastic labeling of the word "genius" by saying Gilbert Arenas was playing in the western conference. What's not to understand? Remember, not everyone has trouble comprehending simple things.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: November 07, 2005, 02:04:04 PM »
Arenas is playing for the Wizards.

Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: November 07, 2005, 02:19:47 PM »
b davis not gilbert arenas

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: November 07, 2005, 02:23:13 PM »
Baron Davis is bomb, I saw the full game against the Knicks. Damn, great basketball IQ.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin