Author Topic: Any other University/College students having the work piled on hardcore?  (Read 262 times)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
I have 2 presentations next week, a 2000 word essay the next week along with 2 page reports on 10 newspaper articles, and then a 10-15 page report due a few weeks later. Then 3 exams 2 weeks after that. Anyone else having all this work piling up at once?

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

makaveli11

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Any other University/College students having the work piled on hardcore?
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2005, 08:33:51 AM »
god damn... that is alot of work. What is your major? Anyway yea I am having alot of work piling on me as well too. The assignments for circuit theory and c programming are really starting to get difficulity. I have to stay on top of my toes; I also have a paper dued in a couple of weeks for cognitive psychology. Calculus has always been cool.
Picture Perfection Pursuin Paper with a Passion

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2005, 08:42:24 AM »
god damn... that is alot of work. What is your major? Anyway yea I am having alot of work piling on me as well too. The assignments for circuit theory and c programming are really starting to get difficulity. I have to stay on top of my toes; I also have a paper dued in a couple of weeks for cognitive psychology. Calculus has always been cool.

My major is political science, and I'm considering doubly majoring in economics next year. Still up in the air though. And the craziest part is, I'm short a credit  :o. So this is actually less than I would have had if they hadn't have told me that I couldn't take a class.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2005, 09:49:52 AM »
i gotstatisticts test and acounting project due monday, um, just had 2 tests on friday,but im not overloaded with work, just lazy, and too busy getting high, you get good grades lincoln?

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2005, 10:08:21 AM »
i gotstatisticts test and acounting project due monday, um, just had 2 tests on friday,but im not overloaded with work, just lazy, and too busy getting high, you get good grades lincoln?

that sounds like me.  i got a marketing test monday and then a dynamic earth test thursday i got a marketing project wednesday and i got a spanish project due thursday also.  they always pile that shit on this time of the semester.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2005, 01:02:04 PM »

Yeah I tend to do alright in school. I'm gonna be getting really good marks this year I think, mainly because I like my classes and don't mind doing the readings. Plus I talk maybe the most in my seminars (debate/discussion classes).

Paris

herpes

« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2005, 02:40:25 PM »
 i feel ya.  I actually dropped 2 classes and became a part time student b/c i couldnt work full time and do school full time anymore, it was killing me.  And its funny b/c when i went back to school 2 years ago my first semester i was working 2 jobs an going to school full time.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2005, 03:20:19 PM »
lass couple of weekz had been hectic

1 week was full of midterms (i had 3 midterms, one which was 20 pages long and a quiz)
then this week i had one small assignment, one really huge assignment and another midterm
and next week i hav a test plus 2 assignments

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

ecrazy

« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2005, 04:06:00 PM »
Wow Lincoln, that was me last semester....I think Ive hurdled over all my General Ed except for Math, but i remember writing a history paper and a english paper in one night (both had to be 5+ pages long) then having 2 tests the next day, fuckin killed me, but i did it. What you should do is make your weekly schedule in advance and make time to study for certain subjects at certain times, thats what i did, helped me out a lot, instead of doing everything at once.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2005, 04:20:35 PM »
As I type this, I am procrastinating on writing my essay. Anyone have any tips on stopping procrastination?

Paris

ecrazy

« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2005, 04:23:10 PM »
disconnect from the internet

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2005, 04:23:40 PM »

Paris

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2005, 04:25:34 PM »
disconnect from the internet

No for real Lincoln...To me the internet fucks me up when I want to do homework cuz I start to get lazy...

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2005, 05:17:10 PM »
I got:
2 presentations this friday
Another presentation due later
A test tuesday
Going through the hardest chapter in Spanish

So it ain't as bad as some of you guyz, but this is my first semester in college.
The net (espically dubcc) is killing me, because I'm alwayz on it when I should be studing or writing an eassy. When I say im gonna "just look at one sight" (usually being dubcc) I end up on the internet for at least an hour.
I wish I never discovered this site during summer. Well, not really but it is making me procrastanate a lot.

WestCoasta

« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2005, 05:26:16 PM »
man fuck all that, that's what I don't go to school..... I could never do it