Author Topic: Any Quebecers on this board?  (Read 696 times)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Any Quebecers on this board?
« on: November 05, 2005, 02:05:51 PM »
Seperatist, status quo federalist or are you in need of a third option?

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Bigg $amo

Re: Any Quebecers on this board?
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2005, 03:26:24 PM »
federalist. I don't think we need to seperate from Canada. The only reason Quebec wants to seperate is because of the language....and because we are hard headed.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2005, 04:01:28 PM »
federalist. I don't think we need to seperate from Canada. The only reason Quebec wants to seperate is because of the language....and because we are hard headed.

Do you pretty much accept federalism at it is, kind of a Jean Charest/Jean Chretien point of view? Do you believe in the "distinct society?"

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

jpm

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2005, 04:05:52 PM »
im from quebec and i speak french and i dont like ppl speakin english in my province, matter of fact id like to beat motherfuckers speakin english in my own city WTF are they doin speakin english in my city?!?!? but as for separatist or not i dont know the effects that would happen.. so cant really speak on that
www.ReallyHipHop.com for all the latest hip-hop media available!

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2005, 04:12:58 PM »
i live in montreal and i hate the fucking bilingual shit here i can't speak french for shit
United Arab States

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2005, 04:17:36 PM »
im from quebec and i speak french and i dont like ppl speakin english in my province, matter of fact id like to beat motherfuckers speakin english in my own city WTF are they doin speakin english in my city?!?!? but as for separatist or not i dont know the effects that would happen.. so cant really speak on that

Why can't people speak English in Quebec? I don't see why that makes you so angry, don't people have the right to speak in any language, especially in a bilingual country?

Paris

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2005, 04:18:39 PM »
i live in montreal and i hate the fucking bilingual shit here i can't speak french for shit

How does that work? Isn't Montreal a prominently French city? I could be wrong, maybe you have a lot of English. I guess Montreal was the business capital of Canada until the late 1980s.

Paris

jpm

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2005, 04:38:35 PM »
its annoying when you see ppl speakin another language, its just natural, its not that bad cuz i can understand what they say, but a better exemple is when you see chinese dudes speaking fuckin chinese, dude... go in china or learn french. straight up, its just annoying and he could call me a fag without me even noticing. montreal is majoritary french yes, some sectors are more english tho, dont really care about english ppl in montreal since i dont live there, but my lil city of 20K ppl .. i dont want no english in here.

jpm

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2005, 04:40:13 PM »
btw i went to a club in montreal yesterday and forgot my scale on me so when they searched me they found it and brought me to the owner of the club, dude was english and was speakin to me in english i was answering in french and he was answering back in english and forth, bilingual conversation, mothafucka i wont speak english to you im in quebec sucker. and notin happened since i didnt have no weed or anything just forgot that i had a scale with me ..

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2005, 05:25:46 PM »
its annoying when you see ppl speakin another language, its just natural, its not that bad cuz i can understand what they say, but a better exemple is when you see chinese dudes speaking fuckin chinese, dude... go in china or learn french. straight up, its just annoying and he could call me a fag without me even noticing. montreal is majoritary french yes, some sectors are more english tho, dont really care about english ppl in montreal since i dont live there, but my lil city of 20K ppl .. i dont want no english in here.

its a free country those chinese people have the full right to speak their language, if you want to speak french and want everybody to speak french that badly, why don't you go to France? get the fuck outta here i dont want no french in my country. Fuckin fags cry over everything...typical french guys  ::) just like JpM is crying over english right now

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2005, 05:32:06 PM »

its a free country those chinese people have the full right to speak their language, if you want to speak french and want everybody to speak french that badly, why don't you go to France? get the fuck outta here i dont want no french in my country. Fuckin fags cry over everything...typical french guys  ::) just like JpM is crying over english right now

Where are you from? I want French in my country, my family has been in Canada via Quebec for hundreds of years, French is part of our culture and heritage and should be embraced. What's with the anti-French sentiment?

Paris

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2005, 05:38:41 PM »

You'd be surprised how many people in Canada hate the french. Sure maybe not in eastern Canada. But when I lived in Winnipeg when I was 13, everybody was dissin' french canadians.

Where are you from? I want French in my country, my family has been in Canada via Quebec for hundreds of years, French is part of our culture and heritage and should be embraced. What's with the anti-French sentiment?

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2005, 05:48:38 PM »

You'd be surprised how many people in Canada hate the french. Sure maybe not in eastern Canada. But when I lived in Winnipeg when I was 13, everybody was dissin' french canadians.

Yeah, I am aware of that sometimes they throw jabs at the French, but no way does the West hate Quebec. In 1995, the National Unity rally in Montreal proved how much they love them, a huge amount were Western Canadians showing their support for Quebec to remain a part of Canada.

Paris

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2005, 05:54:53 PM »

Yeah, I am aware of that sometimes they throw jabs at the French, but no way does the West hate Quebec. In 1995, the National Unity rally in Montreal proved how much they love them, a huge amount were Western Canadians showing their support for Quebec to remain a part of Canada.
Yeah, that's true.

But I'm talking about Winnipeg, not quite west coast. Anywayz what I said was more a refrence towards the younger generation. But even today and the near future, I doubt anyone would want Quebec to leave Canada.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2005, 06:00:44 PM »

Yeah, that's true.

But I'm talking about Winnipeg, not quite west coast. Anywayz what I said was more a refrence towards the younger generation. But even today and the near future, I doubt anyone would want Quebec to leave Canada.

Yeah I see where you're coming from. I think the younger people in Quebec will start to drift away from seperatism, the current third party (ADQ) is full of extremely young candidates and will likely be the next big party in Quebec.

Paris