Author Topic: 40 Glocc Wants You To Bump His Shit! Exclusive Audio.. "Bump My Shit" Inside!  (Read 748 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

this is just off the forum though.... keep in mind most people check the site not the forum

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
why do rappers always type with Caps Lock on.Is it gangsta or what?
« Last Edit: November 11, 2005, 07:34:11 AM by Detox is coming... »

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
What a terrible beat...and I don't feel 40's flow on it. I'm disappointed...
I still bump his song "40" regularly though, that shit is banging! (produced by J Steez)

Elevz

What a terrible beat...and I don't feel 40's flow on it. I'm disappointed...

Cosigning. Didn't like the song. 40 got skills, but this just wasn't worth my time.

ChubbyLME

• Lil Geezy
Kinda funny how everywhere else the dubcnn forum that track is much appreciated cause the vibe is diffrent :P

Nima - Dubcnn.com

40 saw the message, here's what he had to say:

"Nigga I don't know yo groupie azz cuzz and u don't know me..eat a dikk and show me yo face so me and my gang can fukk u up when we see u nigga!...base ball capz don't make me bitch!...this west side colton city crip nigga!...you know what I look like and where I'm from don't hide who the fukk u is if u a real nigga punk!....I will beat the brakez off u nigga!...
And my phone probally didn't lose service if you called me...most likely I hung up yo bitch ass...wondering where u got my number from u pussy!...don't ever act like u know me to the world nigga and that goes for you and anyone else that come along witta bullshit ass made up story in the future...keep my name out yo mouth and put my dicc in it nigga....3z!

Ohh yea and I aint never been to yo studio and don't know who the fukk u is nigga. And when I find out who u are if u gotta prob get down where u mad at cuzz... I keep a 4five in my waist line 24hourz 7 dayz a week...n thatz on colton city crip!..."

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
E-beef rocks

Nima - Dubcnn.com

I forwarded the message, he said you can put up something he'll check it out and see what's up

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Ofcourese he is the shit ;D ;D ;D He is a friend of mine to and the track we produced turned out good as fuck! stay posted for more stuff out of the Large Money camp!

Go to our website if you guys want to www.largemoneyentertainment.com for more info!

1 hunnet

lissen to my homie Chubby and check that site for more exclusive stuff coming up.

Jynxx

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Hip Hop Producer/Artist
40 saw the message, here's what he had to say:

"Nigga I don't know yo groupie azz cuzz and u don't know me..eat a dikk and show me yo face so me and my gang can fukk u up when we see u nigga!...base ball capz don't make me bitch!...this west side colton city crip nigga!...you know what I look like and where I'm from don't hide who the fukk u is if u a real nigga punk!....I will beat the brakez off u nigga!...
And my phone probally didn't lose service if you called me...most likely I hung up yo bitch ass...wondering where u got my number from u pussy!...don't ever act like u know me to the world nigga and that goes for you and anyone else that come along witta bullshit ass made up story in the future...keep my name out yo mouth and put my dicc in it nigga....3z!

Ohh yea and I aint never been to yo studio and don't know who the fukk u is nigga. And when I find out who u are if u gotta prob get down where u mad at cuzz... I keep a 4five in my waist line 24hourz 7 dayz a week...n thatz on colton city crip!..."
WHAT HAPPENED?
I ASKED NIMA TO SET US UP FOR A SONG OFF
I'LL IGNORE ALL THE  SHIT YOU TALKED
I JUST WANNA PROVE IM HOTTER AT MAKIN SONGS
why u hate 40 Glocc so much...cuz he's doin it? WHAT UP 40!!!

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yo my diss record to 4five coming soon ima bout to shut this e thug down

Elevz

Well... You requested a song-off, 40 lets you go first. Let us know whats up. This could be interesting  :D

Diggfinger

Seems like theres neva a bad time of the day to start beef ::)

We Fly High

wwoudnt 40 glocc and 4five know each other through some mutuality, like kay 9ine.

QCDutch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • #1 llama!
Well... You requested a song-off, 40 lets you go first. Let us know whats up. This could be interesting  :D
I AINT TRIPPIN I'LL GO FIRST SO HE CAN FEED OFF MY FLOW
HE'LL NEVER MATCH IT!
MAN PEEP MY MUSIC AND YOU CAN TELL NIMA THAT YOU WANNA SEE THIS SHIT

WWW.ENEXESARTISTS.COM/4FIVE

put ur money where u mouth is and upload your damn song already...
AND PLEASE STOP TYPIN' IN CAPS, ITS FUCKIN ANNOYING
btw I checked ur site and that Westlife song was actually pretty decent, but no offence: 40's gonna eat u alive