Author Topic: And they call me an Alcoholic  (Read 380 times)

E. J. Rizo

And they call me an Alcoholic
« on: November 10, 2005, 01:43:30 PM »

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
Re: And they call me an Alcoholic
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2005, 01:48:04 PM »
yea after blacking out for the 2nd time, ive decided to just drink socially and stop wilding out like the crazy russian that is in my genes.

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2005, 01:50:42 PM »
lmfao thats a good cartoon

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2005, 01:53:37 PM »
yea after blacking out for the 2nd time, ive decided to just drink socially and stop wilding out like the crazy russian that is in my genes.
only twice...damn lol...yeah its happen to me a few times more than twice thats for sure it must just be the Mexican in my genes...lol

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2005, 01:54:51 PM »

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2005, 02:11:39 PM »
only twice...damn lol...yeah its happen to me a few times more than twice thats for sure it must just be the Mexican in my genes...lol
not pass out, or puke, i mean , like flat out,.. like saturday, i went to this party, took like 12 shots and a few glasses within a 30 min period, thats all i can rember, i wilded out dacned, etc, lie 1130, i was told i went outside, in front of the resteraunt, and was just puking away, like 1215ish this girl i know drove me home and my parents were taking care of me till morning, i dont recall any of that, that shit just aint worth it.

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2005, 02:15:24 PM »
not pass out, or puke, i mean , like flat out,.. like saturday, i went to this party, took like 12 shots and a few glasses within a 30 min period, thats all i can rember, i wilded out dacned, etc, lie 1130, i was told i went outside, in front of the resteraunt, and was just puking away, like 1215ish this girl i know drove me home and my parents were taking care of me till morning, i dont recall any of that, that shit just aint worth it.
dude thats happen to me plenty and i mean plenty of fuckin times....which is the same reason i have cut WAY DOWN....

do i look a lil drunk....LOL check out the mustache

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2005, 02:19:29 PM »
thats a gangsta ass pic

Suga Foot

« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2005, 02:25:08 PM »
I've always managed to get myself into bed when I drink too much.  Sometimes I wake up with pretty lady beside me.  And sometimes I wake up next to a fuckin sea donkey  :-\.

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2005, 02:25:58 PM »
^ if i ever woke up with a fat bitch next to me, i think id def learn my lesson about drinking too much

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2005, 03:28:01 PM »
I've always managed to get myself into bed when I drink too much.  Sometimes I wake up with pretty lady beside me.  And sometimes I wake up next to a fuckin sea donkey  :-\.

LMAO! Sea donkey hahahha
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Suga Foot

« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2005, 03:30:06 PM »
^ if i ever woke up with a fat bitch next to me, i think id def learn my lesson about drinking too much

best bj I ever had was from a fat chick

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2005, 03:36:50 PM »
i woudlnt get it up.

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2005, 03:40:31 PM »
i woudlnt get it up.
thing is she wont be looking fat to you at the time...she be looking PHAT...lol..jk i wouldnt know cause i havent done it before...but seriously alcohol does fuck with your judgement tho thats for sure.....

Intriago33

« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2005, 04:37:06 PM »
haha, that's a funny comic strip. Drinkin' is what the weekends about, hell I can't wait for tomorrow to roll round and hit the liquor.