Author Topic: Howard Stern,Most Popular Talk Radio Personality with Web Users  (Read 195 times)

blonde_opie

Re: Howard Stern,Most Popular Talk Radio Personality with Web Users
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2005, 03:42:59 PM »
A listener called in and played a tape of Rush Limbaugh referring to New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin, who is African American, as “Ray Nager.” Even though Rush acted like it was an honest mistake, Howard thought he was attempting to make a joke. He added that since there are so many conservative radio personalities out there, each one has to find ways to seem more right-winged than the next. Given this, Howard figured Rush, while technically not doing anything wrong, was actually speaking in code to his listeners.

good god, this man has lost his fucking mind!

blonde_opie

« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2005, 03:43:58 PM »
well,Rush is safer then Howard stern..so that explains why e's in more radio stations

And Howard Stern Show shits all over Rush's show..

haha that shit is funny when Howard and Artie make fun of Rush b/c of his drug problem  ;D

haha.... funny becuase artie has a drug and alchol problem of his own!

talk about iroinc!

yeah but he doesn't make it a secret

Rush is the one who says Drug Atics don't deserve 2nd chances and all this other shit..And Rush is a racist..Howard was playing a clip of Rush bein a smarass and calling the Mayor of NO "Mayor Nagger" (nigger)

why does this have to be me trying to defend rush limaugh?  i don't listen to him.

but when you said that rush didn't know what to do in radio before stern is the stupidist thing i've read so far.

care to try and top that?

where do you get rediculious staments like that from?

Howard Stern started This Radio Shit..And this is the Muthafuckin Thanx he gets 8) ;D

yep, marconi ripped me off, rob-bin... hoo hoo hoo....

good god.

http://afro202.com/archives/oa-bits/Corky%20Stern.mp3

Trauma-san

« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2005, 04:38:11 AM »
I never thought Howard was very funny, personally.  Fart Jokes and naked women you can't see don't really appeal to me.  I can see a lot of neanderthals like the kind that frequent this board sitting around going "huhuuhhh uhhhh, you meen she's Nekkid???? HAR HAR I herd girls get Nekkid sometimes!!!  Huuurrr Huurrrrr"

blonde_opie

« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2005, 08:52:38 AM »
I never thought Howard was very funny, personally.  Fart Jokes and naked women you can't see don't really appeal to me.  I can see a lot of neanderthals like the kind that frequent this board sitting around going "huhuuhhh uhhhh, you meen she's Nekkid???? HAR HAR I herd girls get Nekkid sometimes!!!  Huuurrr Huurrrrr"

;D  That's exactly what I've been thinking all this time, but never really wanted to say it.

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2005, 12:00:04 PM »
Everyone has different kinds of humor. There's alot more to that show too, but I'm not gonna defend the guy, either you like it or not.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2005, 12:07:22 PM »
I just listen to the radio for news and traffic, then i listen to my music

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2005, 04:21:58 PM »
we got a name for people like you...they're called "Fags" :camp:      ;D

blonde_opie

« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2005, 05:49:27 PM »
we got a name for people like you...they're called "Fags" :camp:      ;D

I read an article that Bababooey is the mating call of the gay trucker.

Shoe sell, next exit! :camp: