Author Topic: Throwback Track of the Week!  (Read 288 times)

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
Throwback Track of the Week!
« on: November 13, 2005, 07:52:19 PM »
Notorious B.I.G Everyday Struggle

this is such a good track...Put ur thoughts!!!

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
Re: Throwback Track of the Week!
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2005, 08:49:31 PM »
yeah shits dope

$do11a biLL$

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2005, 08:51:23 PM »
fuck yea! underrated biggie track

Elevz

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2005, 08:32:03 AM »
Was just listening to this the other day... The whole album is really good man, but it's a lot more poppy than I remembered.

Eihtball

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2005, 08:48:14 AM »
Was just listening to this the other day... The whole album is really good man, but it's a lot more poppy than I remembered.

Quite the opposite for me.  I remember how Biggie blew up when I was a freshman in college ("like the World Trade", ya know, as he says in "Juicy"), and I refused to listen to him because I thought he was so pop (and this was back when "Juicy", "Big Poppa", and "One More Chance" were being overplayed on the radio).  Anyway, it wasn't until after Biggie died that I finally sat down and gave "Ready to Die" a chance, and I found it was actually pretty hardcore aside from its singles, so I was quite surprised.  "Unbelievable" is the Biggie song that made me into a convert - to this day, I consider that one of the all-time illest freestyle-type tracks ever recorded.

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2005, 12:14:21 PM »

Quite the opposite for me.  I remember how Biggie blew up when I was a freshman in college ("like the World Trade", ya know, as he says in "Juicy"), and I refused to listen to him because I thought he was so pop (and this was back when "Juicy", "Big Poppa", and "One More Chance" were being overplayed on the radio).  Anyway, it wasn't until after Biggie died that I finally sat down and gave "Ready to Die" a chance, and I found it was actually pretty hardcore aside from its singles, so I was quite surprised.  "Unbelievable" is the Biggie song that made me into a convert - to this day, I consider that one of the all-time illest freestyle-type tracks ever recorded.

actually the 'one more chance' album version is raw as hell, the single version is the popular one, and juicy is a top 5 greatest hiphop song of all time so...

peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2005, 01:44:26 PM »
I love the beat...

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2005, 01:49:11 PM »

actually the 'one more chance' album version is raw as hell, the single version is the popular one, and juicy is a top 5 greatest hiphop song of all time so...

peace.

top 6 according to dubcc's members
NO MORE WAR

macknlatin36

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2005, 08:34:43 PM »

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2005, 09:44:28 PM »
Damn I haven't listened to "Ready to Die" for years.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

ThatSICCNESS

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2005, 10:00:20 PM »

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2005, 08:53:31 AM »
Damn I haven't listened to "Ready to Die" for years.

That's a travesty, i will be willing to forgive you if you immediatly pop it into your nearest cd player, do it for yourself, you deserve it, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :