Author Topic: Pink's World Famous  (Read 94 times)

E-L-P

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 21 & Over
Pink's World Famous
« on: November 16, 2005, 06:29:57 PM »
I Think Pink's World Famous Hot Dogs Is Over Hyped, It Ain't That Good.
My Future Wife:

E. J. Rizo

Re: Pink's World Famous
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2005, 06:32:24 PM »
you talkin about the pinks hot dogs in LA right? ... if you are you are better off gettin a bacon dog off the street vendors in LA that shit is off the hook best hot dogs ever.... but pinks is aight

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2005, 06:35:58 PM »
you talkin about the pinks hot dogs in LA right? ... if you are you are better off gettin a bacon dog off the street vendors in LA that shit is off the hook best hot dogs ever.... but pinks is aight

LOL hell yeah. someone dared me to eat one off the street. I was scared because I don't think they cleaned that fuckin food cart in a year, but ate one with the bacon. Shit was so good. I get one once a year when I go to the LA Auto Show.

I neva had Pink's. Everyone says it's good too.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2005, 06:38:19 PM »

LOL hell yeah. someone dared me to eat one off the street. I was scared because I don't think they cleaned that fuckin food cart in a year, but ate one with the bacon. Shit was so good. I get one once a year when I go to the LA Auto Show.

I neva had Pink's. Everyone says it's good too.
damn homie i eat those things anytime i see a vendor.... those fuckin hot dogs be off the fuckin chain.... love those things... go to any laker or clipper game and you can get one outside... me and my homies be having the munchies at the game and we like nah fuck that lets save our money for the hot dogs...lol... just use the money for beer inside...lol

E-L-P

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 21 & Over
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2005, 06:40:11 PM »
Yeah I'm Talking About Pink's In L.A.
I Haven't Had One of The Hot Dogs On The Street In L.A. But I Have Had The Ones In T.J.
My Future Wife:

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2005, 04:19:40 PM »
Pinks in LA is good....but it ain't SHIT compared to Nathan's in Coney Island, Brooklyn.