Author Topic: TONIGHT! Game 1 - Clippers vs. Lakers  (Read 463 times)

acbaylove

Re: TONIGHT! Game 1 - Clippers vs. Lakers
« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2005, 04:44:21 AM »
LMAO@The biggest Laker hater, ToNe, being less pessimistic about the Lakers than the Laker fans on this board...

I predicted a 5-8 record at the end of November. We have a 4-6 record right now and we gotta face San Antonio, New Jersey and Seattle. I wasnt wrong AT ALL. You WAS HELLA WRONG predicting 9+ wins. So shut up.

i predicted 5 wins also in that thread before the season. And im not sayin the Lakers are gonna be some amazing squad this year. Im just sayin, give em 15-20 games before you write em off. Not because i have some sort of faith in the lakers lol. But because like i said a million times...you cant really judge a team THIS soon in the season. We're 9-2...and i seriously dont think we're playing our best ball yet. We have some new players...and like the Lakers, its gonna take at least 10-15 games before the chemistry is really there. If you get through a third of the season...and they still look this way, be worried.

Man i predicted 5 wins in November with things going better from december.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: TONIGHT! Game 1 - Clippers vs. Lakers
« Reply #31 on: November 22, 2005, 11:23:06 AM »
LMAO@The biggest Laker hater, ToNe, being less pessimistic about the Lakers than the Laker fans on this board...

I predicted a 5-8 record at the end of November. We have a 4-6 record right now and we gotta face San Antonio, New Jersey and Seattle. I wasnt wrong AT ALL. You WAS HELLA WRONG predicting 9+ wins. So shut up.

i predicted 5 wins also in that thread before the season. And im not sayin the Lakers are gonna be some amazing squad this year. Im just sayin, give em 15-20 games before you write em off. Not because i have some sort of faith in the lakers lol. But because like i said a million times...you cant really judge a team THIS soon in the season. We're 9-2...and i seriously dont think we're playing our best ball yet. We have some new players...and like the Lakers, its gonna take at least 10-15 games before the chemistry is really there. If you get through a third of the season...and they still look this way, be worried.

LOL...ITS SOOOOOO SAD when ToNe needs to tell you to have some sort of faith in your own team and calls you out for hating on that team when he's one of the biggest known Laker haters on the board. Antonio, I feel bad for you if you still think you're a true Laker fan.