Author Topic: Why Is John Kerry Running For President Again? Please Tell Me This Isn't True  (Read 259 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Wasn't the last election bad enough? 

Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sikotic™

He won't win the nomination that's for sure.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
He won't win the nomination that's for sure.

I didn't think he had any chance to win the last nomination either.  Remember, Howard Deen and Wesley Clark were dominating the polls in the beggining.  But don't underestimate Kerry or Edwards, they've obviously got friends in high places.

Elevz

Great... During 2004's elections you got to chose between the options "BAD" and "WORSE". Let's just hope they can put out some at least half decent candidates this time around...  :-X

Trauma-san

I don't know.  the only other democratic candidate that I know will be running is Hillary, and in my opinion, she's so caustic she has no chance of winning.  John Kerry ALMOST beat Bush last time, it was pretty close... and I'm not sure that the republicans will have someone stronger than Bush was @ that time to run.  So In MY OPINION, the best person (that I'm aware of) that the Democratic party could run would be John Kerry again.

Now, that's of course saying that someone GOOD who's a democrat can't get the nomination! Look @ the people running the democratic party, they don't inspire hope or show people a reason to vote for them.  If they had the BALLS (and that's not just dems, that's republicans too) to run somebody new and fresh, like Obama or someone, maybe we could talk to each other about who's the best candidate. 

They're not going to do that, though.  They're gonna use the same people they always have in power, and that's gonna be your candidates.  Hillary WILL NOT WIN they should know better than to run her.  To be honest, as a republican, I hope they DO run Hillary, because it's a guaranteed victory for republicans.

Same problem on the republican side, we won't get anybody fresh running.  Not sure who it will be, Cheney has said he won't run. 

Here's how I see it: I think the dem candidate will be either Kerry or Hillary.  If It's Hillary, dems lose the presidency again, if it's Kerry, at least they have a chance although he's a shit candidate. 

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
I don't know.  the only other democratic candidate that I know will be running is Hillary, and in my opinion, she's so caustic she has no chance of winning.  John Kerry ALMOST beat Bush last time, it was pretty close... and I'm not sure that the republicans will have someone stronger than Bush was @ that time to run.  So In MY OPINION, the best person (that I'm aware of) that the Democratic party could run would be John Kerry again.

Now, that's of course saying that someone GOOD who's a democrat can't get the nomination! Look @ the people running the democratic party, they don't inspire hope or show people a reason to vote for them.  If they had the BALLS (and that's not just dems, that's republicans too) to run somebody new and fresh, like Obama or someone, maybe we could talk to each other about who's the best candidate. 

They're not going to do that, though.  They're gonna use the same people they always have in power, and that's gonna be your candidates.  Hillary WILL NOT WIN they should know better than to run her.  To be honest, as a republican, I hope they DO run Hillary, because it's a guaranteed victory for republicans.

Same problem on the republican side, we won't get anybody fresh running.  Not sure who it will be, Cheney has said he won't run. 

Here's how I see it: I think the dem candidate will be either Kerry or Hillary.  If It's Hillary, dems lose the presidency again, if it's Kerry, at least they have a chance although he's a shit candidate. 

^^^ This is nothing more than Republican propaganda.  Republicans would love nothing more than for John Kerry to be the Democratic candidate again.  His whole statement was just a left-handed attempt to make Hillary Clinton look ridiculous and illegitimate.  He said "If The (Dems) had some balls"[/i], well look, I'm no punk Democrat or Republican, but it's obvious it takes some balls to run a female candidate considering we've NEVER had a woman be president.  Get Real.

Don Seer

kerry nearly did it.. he could maybe do it this time.. ?

one of the problems i think that we have over here is that if someone loses an election like that they often step down and let someone else "have a go".. good on him if he goes for it again. as longs he's not on some "told you so.." shit..

as for hilary.. caustic is a very good word.. has much been said to link her to female voters?.. feminists will vote for her.. and maybe bill c. fans too..

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
You're not showing balls if you run Obama, you're showing stupidity

Trauma-san

kerry nearly did it.. he could maybe do it this time.. ?

one of the problems i think that we have over here is that if someone loses an election like that they often step down and let someone else "have a go".. good on him if he goes for it again. as longs he's not on some "told you so.." shit..

as for hilary.. caustic is a very good word.. has much been said to link her to female voters?.. feminists will vote for her.. and maybe bill c. fans too..

O, I truly wasn't trying to give him propoganda, In my honest opinion, Kerry is the best person for them to run again.  What is wrong with what I said, Brian?  Kerry ALMOST beat Bush! Bush was riding a high at the time, it was early in the war.  Now Bush's numbers are horrible, we don't have anybody with huge backing to run this time, it's likely going to be a weaker candidate than Bush was last time, so running Kerry again would make sense to me.

Listen: There is absolutely no way in hell Hillary Clinton will win the presidency.  Look @ who would vote for her.  NO REPUBLICAN would vote for Hillary.  They cannot stand her.  She is with the exception of Ted Kennedy the least liked democrat in Washington.  She would not get 1 republican vote, it's fucking IMPOSSIBLE.  She wouldn't even be able to cement the democratic party behind her, because all of the conservative democrats in the south would straight up not vote for a woman.  Who's going to vote for her?  Female democrats? 

It's just not going to happen.  I actually hope they DO run Hillary, so we can watch her dissolve in public.  I can't stand the woman. 

Don Seer

you'd be caustic if your husband got a BJ from a younger fitter (at the time) intern.. and the whole world laughed about it :D

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
I think hillary is a great democrat and she would do a great job as a president. But i know she have no chances because she is a woman, in canada we already had a woman as prime minister so it's not a problem here. but in usa presidents will always be old withe males. I dont know how someone can stay republican like this dude when u see how much they are corrupted and stupid

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
hillary would never win, i think if kerry runs, he would win. but i dont want him to...

J Bananas

i cringe just picturing hilary in office, get a personality bitch

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Re: Why Is John Kerry Running For President Again? Please Tell Me This Isn't Tr
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2005, 03:18:15 PM »
in canada we already had a woman as prime minister so it's not a problem here.

Lol, Kim Campbell was never elected as PM. She didn't even win her own seat in 93.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

$do11a biLL$

Hillary or Obama in office would be the best thing thats happened to this country since Carter was elected