Author Topic: Glasses Malone Video Interview!!  (Read 283 times)

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Glasses Malone Video Interview!!
« on: November 22, 2005, 01:15:51 AM »
http://www.westcoastrydaz.com/media/Glasses%20Malone.wmv

This past weekend, WestCoastRydaz.com caught up with the Watts, CA native Glasses Malone or G. Malone as he is also known as.

The news broke last week from a press release issued by TheBlackwallstreet about Glasses Malone signing to Sony for an amazing $1.7 Million!

Glasses Malone now speaks about that deal and much much more as he gives us the first word in this brand new Video Interview that was conducted right outside of Rehab Records in West Los Angeles.

Its not just a video interview though.. Glasses pours his soul and gets a lot of things off of his chest and gives us an insight in what he's had to endure before his signing.

Also in the video are other hungry young West artists such as: T-Mac & TJ Santana from The Young Hoggs, Dae One, Noni Spitz, Bad Lucc, Bias, Kila Krock, the big homie Jazzy Dee and more. The homie Stix was too busy performing on stage, so we couldn't get him on camera... but I gotta give him a big shout-out.

For those that have been doubting the artists from the New West Coast...this should put a dent in your doubts because this movement will not be stopped. This is just the beginning and Glasses Malone is the first shot heard around the world.

As longtime supporters of Malone, we would like to congratulate him and thank him for all of the return support. Its partnerships like these that truly make impacts and are not just "talk" or "wishing" for things to happen.

Its our desire at WestCoastRydaz to further help and do what we can to see more acts from the West get signed... so lets do it big as 2006 approaches. Its our time.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2005, 01:17:22 AM by Inmate »

cStyle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Glasses Malone Video Interview!!
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2005, 02:53:10 AM »
dope ass interview props to g malone n stylez for hookin that shit up...g speakin nuthin but the truth he definatly knows whats up
« Last Edit: November 22, 2005, 02:55:14 AM by gFuNkEdUp »

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2005, 03:29:23 AM »
Can't wait for The Beach Cruiser.

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2005, 04:20:11 AM »
yeah fuckin dope interview, he sounds like he really understands what it takes to make a dope album

Lo Flya

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2005, 06:17:02 PM »
great interview

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2005, 06:27:32 PM »
CHECC OUT DROOPY AND ZERO SHOW  TONIGHT MY EQUAL UG SKRILLA ON THERE SO PEEP THAT   http://www.xradio.biz/hiphop/   WEST COAST MUTHAFUCCAS WHATS UP ZERO AND DROOP YELL
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp