Author Topic: I just played the new Xbox 360!  (Read 468 times)

macknlatin36

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: I just played the new Xbox 360!
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2005, 05:20:11 PM »
call of duty is sick

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2005, 10:56:24 AM »
i played that shit too. i have to say its tyte. i played call of duty 2 and its was pretty amazing. i saw the demos which were pretty nuts too. but still wanna wait for PS3 so i can choose between the 2

yeah same here i'm waiting for the ps3...that's my shit

but yeah they have the xbox 360 at my work (target) and people were lining up just to play the demo when we put it out...shit was crazy

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Breezio

« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2005, 11:35:19 PM »
i checked one out at best buy today...something was wrong with their display so i couldn't play anything...but i got to check out the controller and some graphics...graphics are incredible...and actually i was really feelin the controller

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2005, 12:36:38 AM »
ya i fuckin hate the xbox controlers they really need to come out wit somethin similar to PS2
I really hate the ps2 controllers and they brake really fast. The new controllers are good but they need to make them bigger. Maybe these controllers are for the asian market, because they have smaller hands then the rest of the world.

Don't think so. 'S' controllers have been a standard for the 2 years. I believe bigger ones have been discontinued.
I prefer these bigger ones too, but I guess we'll have to get used to 's' controllers.

But wasnt there the same problem when they released the xbox. They had a smaller controller, which was good for people in asia because they have smaller hands. But they didnt worked for the rest of the world. So they made a bigger controller, remember? So i hope they will do this again. Otherwise im just gonna use my old controllers.

MIC

« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2005, 05:16:29 AM »
ya i fuckin hate the xbox controlers they really need to come out wit somethin similar to PS2
I really hate the ps2 controllers and they brake really fast. The new controllers are good but they need to make them bigger. Maybe these controllers are for the asian market, because they have smaller hands then the rest of the world.

Don't think so. 'S' controllers have been a standard for the 2 years. I believe bigger ones have been discontinued.
I prefer these bigger ones too, but I guess we'll have to get used to 's' controllers.

But wasnt there the same problem when they released the xbox. They had a smaller controller, which was good for people in asia because they have smaller hands. But they didnt worked for the rest of the world. So they made a bigger controller, remember? So i hope they will do this again. Otherwise im just gonna use my old controllers.

No, it was the other way around. They started with the bigger one and then introduced 's' controller, because people especially in Japan, were complaining.  'S' controller became a standard and bigger ones were discontinued.

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2005, 01:17:50 PM »

No, it was the other way around. They started with the bigger one and then introduced 's' controller, because people especially in Japan, were complaining.  'S' controller became a standard and bigger ones were discontinued.

yea most people thought the original xbox controller (sumtimes refered to as controller fatty) was too big and awkward, i didnt mind it at all and thought it was great though, so the new xbox360 controller is taking the controller s kinda look, i highly doubt they would come out with anything bigger then what it is right now but u never know

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2005, 08:16:12 AM »
i got to play the 360 last may at the annual gaming expo "e3" i go every year here in los angeles

the 360 is off the hook, graphics wise, the titles coming out nice

but i gotta say the PS3 looks DOPE ASS HELL

too bad that one aint coming out for a long azz time, ps3's graphics look better then the xbox's
but with all the features the 360 has ... id cop it alone on that

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2005, 04:24:10 PM »
i got to play the 360 last may at the annual gaming expo "e3" i go every year here in los angeles

the 360 is off the hook, graphics wise, the titles coming out nice

but i gotta say the PS3 looks DOPE ASS HELL

too bad that one aint coming out for a long azz time, ps3's graphics look better then the xbox's
but with all the features the 360 has ... id cop it alone on that

yea main reason im getting a 360 is for xboxlive

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24