Author Topic: Fuck the New Biggie Album....  (Read 482 times)

PLANT

Fuck the New Biggie Album....
« on: November 29, 2005, 04:48:45 PM »
acutally no, fuck P Diddy

They shoulda called that shit "P Diddy's Duets" and wrote "feat. Notorious BIG" on each track.

Biggie feat. Nelly and Jazze Pha fuck that shit, thats a P Diddy move if I ever seen one

What a load of crap, Im boycotting this album 100%, dont agree with it or like it at all.  This doesnt sound like anything Big woulda made.

« Last Edit: November 29, 2005, 04:52:30 PM by PLANT »

J Bananas

Re: Fuck the New Biggie Album....
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2005, 04:52:09 PM »
hopefully it'll come with some proactiv solution coupons to make up for all the shitty songs they tried to pass off as hip hop.

Maxin in the Shade

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2005, 04:57:16 PM »
this is a disgrace to biggie's legacy

you have to ask yourself, if he were alive, would he come out with an album like this??
the answer would most certainly be no
Always talkin bout the cash he got, the little pesos for shows
And God knows his materialistic raps and wack flows
are like Stay Free pads, fake V.I.P. rappers get garbage disposed
Unrecouped for his flamboyance and reflection
He's leasin rentin and frontin
- Kool Keith 'Haters'

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2005, 04:59:22 PM »
If you listen to Slim Shady LP...would you guys think that he would have released Ass Like That or FACK at the time?   Who knows what would have happen

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2005, 05:16:51 PM »
i agree shit is straight disrespectful

MidoriHaze

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2005, 06:37:52 PM »

The majority of Born Again was mediocre, so i don't see why people thought this would be any different
"People in New York won't bug you. It's so great." - John Lennon (RIP)

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2005, 06:55:37 PM »
you have to ask yourself, if he were alive, would he come out with an album like this??
the answer would most certainly be no

how can you answer this on behalf of biggie? no one knows what he might have done
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

PLANT

« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2005, 07:03:29 PM »
If you listen to Slim Shady LP...would you guys think that he would have released Ass Like That or FACK at the time?   Who knows what would have happen
well at least eminem had the choice himself to make the music he wanted to....he made fack on his own, it wasnt some track dre put together after his death and made him look bad.

what puff is doing is straight disrespectful, and its tarnished the legacy of Biggie IMO.

Jome

« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2005, 07:12:28 PM »
Yea, it's a disgrace what they're doing to Pac's & Biggie's vocals.

They use the same old recycled verses on new beats, but while the featuring artists can fit their verses to the beat and kick some new fresh lyrics, Biggie says the same old outdated shit from over a decade ago, often off-beat because the producers can't make it fit..
It's sad when the purpose for a Biggie album is to hear the long awaited Twista/Krayzie Bone collabo, to hear Akon linking up with Scarface, or to hear a new Jigga verse.
They might as well remove Biggie from the tracks, and call it the soundtrack to uhhhh.. compilation soundtrack something.  :-\

PLANT

« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2005, 07:15:41 PM »
Yea, it's a disgrace what they're doing to Pac's & Biggie's vocals.

They use the same old recycled verses on new beats, but while the featuring artists can fit their verses to the beat and kick some new fresh lyrics, Biggie says the same old outdated shit from over a decade ago, often off-beat because the producers can't make it fit..
It's sad when the purpose for a Biggie album is to hear the long awaited Twista/Krayzie Bone collabo, to hear Akon linking up with Scarface, or to hear a new Jigga verse.
They might as well remove Biggie from the tracks, and call it the soundtrack to uhhhh.. compilation soundtrack something.  :-\
exactly......well said.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2005, 07:20:31 PM »
Yeah, this is poppy crossover shit meant for mass appeal.  I still can't believe they took his original verse from "Suicidal Thoughts" and threw it on some wack as song with Bob Marley.  And i love Bob Marley (I guess Puff was seeing how many graves he could piss on a once).

Puff used to have an ear for music, but that shit died a while back.

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2005, 07:33:38 PM »
least 1970 Something bumps...

Sikotic™

« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2005, 08:07:48 PM »
Of course it's wack. I don't even gotta check it. Why ruin his legacy? Oh, I know. cuz Mr. Combs owns his publishing and wants a new mansion.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Minkaveli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2005, 08:17:56 PM »
I agree it is wack but then again, who knows what biggie would do if he was still alive?
"Now you're facing me, I'm your ultimate challenger.  It's the avenger, your fate is on my calendar"-Guru from "So What's Up"

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2005, 08:52:43 PM »
The tiltle "Duets" ruins my desrire to buy that shit ::)