Author Topic: (MUST READ)!!!! OH SHIT I CAN'T BELEIVE IT'S LIKE THAT.........  (Read 486 times)

DrOOpY13

• Lil Geezy
(MUST READ)!!!! OH SHIT I CAN'T BELEIVE IT'S LIKE THAT.........
« on: November 30, 2005, 10:31:15 AM »
         WEST UP!! YA'LL CHECK THIS SHIT OUT........GO TO XRADIO.BIZ/HIPHOP FOR THAT REAL WEST COAST SHIT....I JUST HAD MICHELOB ON THE AIR LAST NIGHT...NOW WE AT 130,000 LISTENERS....WE PUT IT DOWN FOR THE WEST COAST FA SHO THOUGH FOLKS...OH YEAH YA'LL GOT XM SATELLITE?? WELL WE ON CHANNEL 66 WITH OVER3 MILLION LISTENERS....WE ON LIVE ALWAYS NO NEED TO WAIT FOR THAT BULLSHIT STREAMING THEN PUT IT ON TOMORROW , ITS ALL LIVE AND UNCENSORED....6-8P.M PACIFIC TIME.....

SCRATCH N SNIFF CANT COMPETE WITH US...HAHAHA.....WEST WEST YA'LL

"THE WEST UP RADIO SHOW"

""WHERE WE START SHIT AND END SHIT..WHERE RIVALRIES BEGIN AND END"

Monotone

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: (MUST READ)!!!! OH SHIT I CAN'T BELEIVE IT'S LIKE THAT.........
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2005, 11:05:52 AM »
If you need some tracks to spin get at me MilliMonotone@Gmail.com

thanks

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2005, 11:17:28 AM »
get i-rocc on the show!

www.myspace.com/irocc
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

ecrazy

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2005, 08:16:45 PM »
There is a rivalry???

If yall want wack shit and djs yellin all over tracks and ruining them for ya, Listen there

EXCLUSIVE SHIT, I BET THEY WILL NEVER PLAY THERE, STRAIGHT FROM THE WESTCOAST,

LISTEN TO SNS RADIO

Johhny Blaze 7-9pm PST
E-Crazy 10-11pm PST
WESTCOAST WEDNESDAY!!!!

Im Always Dropping Heat, SOMETHING NEW EVERY WEEK! TRUST ME, THEY AINT GOT SHIT ON US

130,000 Listeners,! Psh, fools dreaming with a made up number like that,if so many damn people are listening at that time, why aint they hyped up like everywhere? i mean, honestly, who the fuck even heard of this station at all anyway?

DrOOpY13

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2005, 01:21:42 PM »
CHECK IT OUT.......THE WEST UP SHOW JUST GOT THE ENTIRE MICHELOBALBUM CALLED....ZERO TOLORENCE..COMIN TO YOU IN STORES JANUARY 2006

.....SCRATCH N SNIFF...WHERE YALL AT...YOU FAKE WEST COAST RYDAZ AINT GOT SHIT LIKE THAT.....

OH YEAH WEST UP RADIO SHOW ALSO GOT THE NEW EASTSIDAZ ALBUM WITH HITS LIKE..."PARKIN LOT PIMPIN"...OH SHIT THEY DIDNT...YES THEY DO

....WEST UP RADIO TO THE FULLEST...OH DID WE FORGET TO MENTION

......WE LIVE....AND ON AIR MON THRU FRI...XM SATELLITE CHANNEL 66 AND XRADIO.BIZ/HIP HOP...WITH MILLIONS ANS MILLIONS OF LISTENERS ON XM AND 132,000 ON THE NET.....

OH SHIT

DrOOpY13

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2005, 01:24:21 PM »
There is a rivalry???

If yall want wack shit and djs yellin all over tracks and ruining them for ya, Listen there

LISTEN TO SNS RADIO

Johhny Blaze 7-9pm PST
E-Crazy 10-11pm PST
WESTCOAST WEDNESDAY!!!!

Im Always Dropping Heat, SOMETHING NEW EVERY WEEK! TRUST ME, THEY AINT GOT SHIT ON US

130,000 Listeners,! Psh, fools dreaming with a made up number like that,if so many damn people are listening at that time, why aint they hyped up like everywhere? i mean, honestly, who the fuck even heard of this station at all anyway?

SHIT OBVIOULSY 130,000 PEOPLE DO...DONT BELIEVE ME GO TO    WWW.XRADIO.BIZ/HIPHOP  THEN SCROLL ALL THE WAY DOWN...NOW WHAT DOES THAT SAY????.EXACTLY.........HA HA...WEST WEST YA'LL

DrOOpY13

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2005, 01:33:33 PM »
There is a rivalry???

LISTEN TO SCRATCH N SNIFF RADIO

Johhny Blaze 7-9pm PST
E-Crazy 10-11pm PST
WESTCOAST WEDNESDAY!!!!

Im Always Dropping THE SAME SHIT, NUTHIN NEW EVERY WEEK! TRUST ME, WE CANT BE LIKE THEM

130,000 Listeners,! Psh,These fine fools Im dreamin about make me feel horny just by the number of listeners they got. Damn people i never miss a show like theirs. When westcoast wed. are on we  are always listening at that time, we always  shouting they name  out just because we groupies like that? i mean, honestly, who the fuck even heard of this scratch n sniff station at all anyway?

freewayricky

• 'G'
  • U Niggaz Caint Be Serious???!!!!
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2005, 03:03:27 PM »
         WEST UP!! YA'LL CHECK THIS SHIT OUT........GO TO XRADIO.BIZ/HIPHOP FOR THAT REAL WEST COAST SHIT....I JUST HAD MICHELOB ON THE AIR LAST NIGHT...NOW WE AT 130,000 LISTENERS....WE PUT IT DOWN FOR THE WEST COAST FA SHO THOUGH FOLKS...OH YEAH YA'LL GOT XM SATELLITE?? WELL WE ON CHANNEL 66 WITH OVER3 MILLION LISTENERS....WE ON LIVE ALWAYS NO NEED TO WAIT FOR THAT BULLSHIT STREAMING THEN PUT IT ON TOMORROW , ITS ALL LIVE AND UNCENSORED....6-8P.M PACIFIC TIME.....

SCRATCH N SNIFF CANT COMPETE WITH US...HAHAHA.....WEST WEST YA'LL

"THE WEST UP RADIO SHOW"

Keep it real homie u need to expand and stop being biased if you want your show to blow, thats one main problen on the west is niggaz is haterz and only wanna fuck wit they homie that rap... no one thats really making waves for the coast but burnt out crips that will NEVER get a deal!!!!  Everybody I ever heard you say is on your show are nobody's!!!  They may have a buzz in the 5 square blocks of Pomona, CA. but thats where it stops.  I aint never heard you say anythign about any New West Coast acts that have a significant buzz throughout the west coast and across the globe, where are these artists on your show:  Glasses Malone, Scipio, Young Hootie, Problem, Dynamic Certifed, Mitchy Slick, Stix, Badd Lucc, the list goes on and on, I dont know about anybody else, and no offense, but Michelob, Pimpin Young, HaHa  Loco and them aint gonna do it homie.  Thats why the West aint successful because they let they hood politics stand in the way of their decision making processes.   Broaded your scope homie...

""WHERE WE START SHIT AND END SHIT..WHERE RIVALRIES BEGIN AND END"

ecrazy

« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2005, 03:05:23 PM »
Ha, no....We dont even mention theses suckas on our broadcast, if anything, your giving us publicity...lol......Please, make yourselves sound stupid, do u guys even mix or is it just playback?? haha, LOL!! playback machine dj's

freewayricky

• 'G'
  • U Niggaz Caint Be Serious???!!!!
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2005, 05:51:37 PM »
shit got posted wrong it should read for Droopy13...

Keep it real homie u need to expand and stop being biased if you want your show to blow, thats one main problen on the west is niggaz is haterz and only wanna fuck wit they homie that rap... no one thats really making waves for the coast but burnt out crips that will NEVER get a deal!!!!  Everybody I ever heard you say is on your show are nobody's!!!  They may have a buzz in the 5 square blocks of Pomona, CA. but thats where it stops.  I aint never heard you say anythign about any New West Coast acts that have a significant buzz throughout the west coast and across the globe, where are these artists on your show:  Glasses Malone, Scipio, Young Hootie, Problem, Dynamic Certifed, Mitchy Slick, Stix, Badd Lucc, the list goes on and on, I dont know about anybody else, and no offense, but Michelob, Pimpin Young, HaHa  Loco and them aint gonna do it homie.  Thats why the West aint successful because they let they hood politics stand in the way of their decision making processes.   Broaded your scope homie...

DrOOpY13

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2005, 11:19:10 PM »
ayAY FOO...WE ALREADY HAD G MALONE ON THE SHOW, DJ.WARRIOR, DIABLO FROM ILLUMANATI RECORDS, THE ONES I SAID SO FAR, MACK 10 OVER THE PHONE,..WE BOUT TO HAVE MORE ARTISTS..FOO WE JUST STARTED

OH AND  YA'LL FOOS CRYING BOUT HOW MUCH I CLOWN SHIT FUCK IT ILL STOP..I WAS JUST HAVIN A LITTLE FUN BUT YA'LL FOOS TAKE IT UP THE ASS.....AINT NO HATIN..KEEP DOIN WHAT YA'LL DOIN...WEST WEST!!

ecrazy

« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2005, 01:24:13 AM »
^^I would stop talkin too, I mean....I could Clown You Times Infinity About what happend tonight man, seriously, but im not that mean, i even got photographic proof dude, but that would be too much for yall and i aint that messed up

Was It Cold Outside? :P