Author Topic: The West Coast is filled with hate.  (Read 612 times)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: The West Coast is filled with hate.
« Reply #30 on: December 01, 2005, 11:22:19 PM »
There is way too much hate out here. The music will never thrive out here because of the hate...  I listen to people, read posts, listen to fools in the record shops, it ridiculous.
You say that shit like it isn't already known. 8) But I guess it's the statement that counts, so have prop.

The shit you just did,is what he is talking about..........HATAZ myane.cant wait to get back to the "Durdy".
Fuck the south. I'm a Cali man and I'll die a Cali man. 8)
and just by saying dumb shit like that, makes you the biggest hata of all time.
Who the fuck are you calling me a hater? You obviously don't know shit about me because I ain't a man to hate for know reason. The only reason why I said that shit was to emphasie the fact that I'm in Cali. The south is doing there thing, that's good for them. I'd just prefer this california shit.

Don Breezio

« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2005, 02:32:53 AM »
lmao at the people sayin "what has the game done for rap?"....the answer is NOTHING! thats the answer for every one of your favorite rappers! the only rappers that have done anything for rap were the ones that started new trends, new styles of hip hop...The pioneers....the rappers that shaped hip hop...everything is based off that....

what has the game done for hip hop...nothing...what has spice 1 done for hip hop...nothing...what has lil' wayne done for hip hop...nothing....dmx, ja rule, ludacris, jadakiss, 50 cent, benzino, shade sheist, trey dee, and dare i say it...ras kass....none of these people have done shit for hip hop....in fact the only artists i would say have done anything for hip hop are artists like warren g, snoop, NWA, Nas, Jay-Z, LL Cool J, Big Daddy Kane, Grandmaster Flash, Kool G Rap, Run DMC, eminem (and the only reason i say this is because he has had a huge impact)...etc...

the fact is east and west are both filled with tons of hate...the east coast just has more fun with it and is more creative about it...diss tracks are done with style.

the west is sooo unoriginal now (lyrically)....there are some incredible emcee's comin out of the west and the producers to match...but everybody is rappin about the same shit...the only artists from the west that have the guts to rap about anything different don't get any radio play (dilated peoples, jurassic 5, etc...)

the west needs to diversify and get a new sound...if the west is ever going to be put back on the map its going to be because people stopped rapping about cars, money, bitches, weed, and killing. and because it doesnt still sound like it did in the early 90's (to a point).

honestly i think when detox drops its not going to be much of a familiar sounding album...its not going to be like 2001...its going to have a more unified sound...dre is always bringing heat and is the only one at this point with the ability to start the changes that are needed. and he knows that. when detox drops you won't be able to tell what coast dre repped...its gonna be all about the music

WestCoasta

« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2005, 02:36:23 AM »
the west needs to diversify and get a new sound

it's not even that.... they need to get some new people, other than a Blood or Crip from L.A.

they need someone good from another state on the West other than Calfornia....

Don Breezio

« Reply #33 on: December 02, 2005, 02:50:40 AM »
the west needs to diversify and get a new sound

it's not even that.... they need to get some new people, other than a Blood or Crip from L.A.

they need someone good from another state on the West other than Calfornia....

amen

i live in seattle and we have some sick rappers here that get no airplay...its fucked up. I've heard a lot of demo's and met a lot of the "up and coming" seattle rappers (if you can call them up and coming...) and theres a lot of good shit...but nobody gives a fuck about seattle...its all about LA & the bay and blah blah blah...the west needs to branch out