Author Topic: big niggaz fightin  (Read 424 times)

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
big niggaz fightin
« on: December 02, 2005, 01:51:09 AM »
http://www.sublimedirectory.com/basement/media/kimbo.wmv

take a look at this. the dude got punch like only twice but look at his face at the end ok the video

Throwback

Re: big niggaz fightin
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2005, 01:59:16 AM »
oh ive seen this before. its crazy. that kimbo guy has more fights i believe. but i cant finds em.

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2005, 02:58:42 AM »
Damn.

'EclipZe

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2005, 06:40:27 AM »
the guys a fuckin machine  :o

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2005, 07:27:47 AM »
holy shit man that close up of that nigga face at the end.  damn!

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2005, 08:59:40 AM »
(nigga)
You just dont get it do you......And you a mc who loves hiphop.....damn homie,you got shit fucked up.how sad.
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2005, 02:41:16 PM »
(nigga)
You just dont get it do you......And you a mc who loves hiphop.....damn homie,you got shit fucked up.how sad.
get off his nuts man u dont like wat he says dont comment on it and wat about the word nigga he aint sayin it in a disrespectful way so y u spendin all ur time on tryin to find "white people" who say the word nigga on this board? u think we like bein called crackers? yet black folks say it all the time and we still turn out to be the racists cuz we siad nigga and we're not black.. FUCK THAT! if u have the right to call us a wigger or cracker witout bein lables as "racist" them hell i have no problem sayin nigga cuz i no im not a racist and i no i didnt use it as a racist term.

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2005, 02:46:11 PM »
kimbo is my hero

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2005, 02:48:32 PM »
(nigga)
get off his nuts man u dont like wat he says dont comment on it and wat about the word nigga he aint sayin it in a disrespectful way so y u spendin all ur time on tryin to find "white people" who say the word nigga on this board? u think we like bein called crackers? yet black folks say it all the time and we still turn out to be the racists cuz we siad nigga and we're not black.. FUCK THAT! if u have the right to call us a wigger or cracker witout bein lables as "racist" them hell i have no problem sayin nigga cuz i no im not a racist and i no i didnt use it as a racist term.

good looks on that

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2005, 03:23:32 PM »
damn that nigga got a fucked up face now
NO MORE WAR

Sikotic™

« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2005, 03:40:59 PM »
Kimbo is a sexy mofo
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2005, 11:56:24 PM »
WHOA

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2005, 02:42:48 PM »
(nigga)

yeah nigga, that nigga is a big ass nigga kickin niggaz ass

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2005, 07:30:57 PM »
(nigga)

yeah nigga, that nigga is a big ass nigga kickin niggaz ass
u bet that nigga was big niggas no how to handle it cuz them niggas got eat ya feel me nigga

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2005, 10:13:25 PM »
NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA

oh wait i didnt say it disrespectfully so that makes it ok

NOT

until all the black rappers say its ok for white ppl to say the word nigga, white people wont be allowed to say it

i mean the word 'nigga' not 'nigger'