Author Topic: So E3 is just around the corner...  (Read 471 times)

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: So E3 is just around the corner...
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2006, 10:41:16 PM »
im going to E3. YAYEAH. haha. give you some dubcnn inside scoops.

u fo real? thats tight how u get tickets? what kinda job do u got?

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2006, 10:41:50 PM »
yea i was gonna make an pre E3 thread but u beat me to it,its coming up quick,cant wait!!
shit im lookin forward to everything

PS3-Price,launch lineup,info on games,online plans etc
-Nintendo Wii-launch lineup,price,info on games,the controller
Xbox 360-Halo3,too human (loooks sick), Mass Effect, and all the other upcoming games.also futureplans for microsoft
PSP-tekken,the new gta,silent hill and all the other upcoming games
Nintendo DS-New Zelda and all the other upcoming games

basically im lookin forward to everythin except pc exclusive games,cuz i dont play pc games

im prolly gonna make an official "blacksmoke E3 thread" where ill post all the info on all the major systems/handhelds as news is announced, for all my homies 8)

not if I beat you to it.

JK

lol :baseballbat:

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2006, 10:47:35 PM »
yea i was gonna make an pre E3 thread but u beat me to it,its coming up quick,cant wait!!

Xbox 360-Halo3,too human (loooks sick), Mass Effect, and all the other upcoming games.also futureplans for microsoft

basically im lookin forward to everythin except pc exclusive games,cuz i dont play pc games

im prolly gonna make an official "blacksmoke E3 thread" where ill post all the info on all the major systems/handhelds as news is announced, for all my homies 8)

not if I beat you to it.

JK

lol can't fuck with Black Smoke when it comes down to Game Consoles mang.  quit while you're ahead.
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2006, 10:57:58 PM »

not if I beat you to it.

JK

lol can't fuck with Black Smoke when it comes down to Game Consoles mang.  quit while you're ahead.

lol u tried out the multiplayer in COD2 yet? ill add u to my friends list tonight,been busy lately  8)

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2006, 11:23:15 PM »

not if I beat you to it.

JK

lol u tried out the multiplayer in COD2 yet? ill add u to my friends list tonight,been busy lately  8)

naw been going to school and working, i'm trying to buy a Honda S2000 sometime this month.  but soon enough, i have finals next week for college so i'll have hours of free time lol
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2006, 05:45:30 AM »
God of War 2 !!! Looks so good from the trailer(s)

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2006, 10:02:18 AM »
God of War 2 !!! Looks so good from the trailer(s)

yup that and the new Final Fantasy coming out later this year,shit PS2 still has some life left in it  8)

We Fly High

« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2006, 07:58:51 PM »
im going to E3. YAYEAH. haha. give you some dubcnn inside scoops.

u fo real? thats tight how u get tickets? what kinda job do u got?

i work for this company called C&a marketing. and basically we do a lot of video game music supervision and casting. we're working heavily on Scarface video games, and we handle about 70% of music for Vivendi Universal and also do a lot of stuff for Midway.