Author Topic: Lakers VS Raptors (tonight)  (Read 272 times)

PLANT

Lakers VS Raptors (tonight)
« on: December 07, 2005, 01:00:08 PM »
Tonight @ the ACC.......Lakers vs Raps

You know I gota go w/ the Raptors for this one boys...... ;D

Tip offs at 7:00pm eastern.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: Lakers VS Raptors (tonight)
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2005, 01:05:00 PM »
My 2 favortie teams are at it.:banana_trippin:
Lakers are gonna win this one.
The Raps are gonna need at least a month to be respectable team.

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2005, 01:51:29 PM »
Im a laker fan but.....

See sig for further info.

I need some meaning I can memorize
The kind I have always seems to slip my mind

PLANT

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2005, 02:45:19 PM »
haha lmao thats dope

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2005, 03:16:15 PM »
How 'bout we make this a lil interesting and bet 1 gram of some chrons for this game, since Toronto is your team...Just a lil prelude to our long-term bet, ya know?

PLANT

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2005, 03:33:58 PM »
How 'bout we make this a lil interesting and bet 1 gram of some chrons for this game, since Toronto is your team...Just a lil prelude to our long-term bet, ya know?
are you serious?  the fuckin shipping would cost me more than the gram of chronic man.....think before you speak!!!!!!1

im not sending one gram of chronic in the mail out of the country across the continent.....you must be high man 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2005, 04:02:37 PM »
are you serious?  the fuckin shipping would cost me more than the gram of chronic man.....think before you speak!!!!!!1

im not sending one gram of chronic in the mail out of the country across the continent.....you must be high man 8)

Shipping? Put that shit in a fucking envelope and stamp it twice...It costs nothing. LOL...It's all good, I understand why you wouldn't wanna go through the trouble...PeACe

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2005, 04:26:38 PM »
I hate the 1 & a half  hour delay. The game started 30 minutes ago  but it's not going to air untill 5:30 pm L.A. Time.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2005, 04:28:38 PM by Lakers Run L.A & Dubcc.com Sports Section :) »

PLANT

« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2005, 05:48:08 PM »
Raptors are getting smoked, theyre down by 19 going into the fourth  :-\

Kobe has 9 assists.

acbaylove

« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2005, 05:51:38 AM »
Boring game. Raptors can't even beat Maccabi Tel-Aviv this year. They shouldn't play in the NBA.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2005, 02:17:35 PM »
Boring game. Raptors can't even beat Maccabi Tel-Aviv this year. They shouldn't play in the NBA.

That's a bit harsh...I see some upside to Toronto. They'll porgress as the season goes by, but they'll still not be good...It could be worse, they could be the Atlanta Hawks. :-X

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2005, 02:20:55 PM »
By the way, Charlie V. has a future when he takes over after Chris Bosh's departure...Calderon is gunna be nice to watch. Araujo should improve, they got Mike James, J. Rose, Graham. They got some nice young talent...The good thing is that they can only be headed up from this point...

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2005, 03:28:26 PM »
By the way, Charlie V. has a future when he takes over after Chris Bosh's departure...Calderon is gunna be nice to watch. Araujo should improve, they got Mike James, J. Rose, Graham. They got some nice young talent...The good thing is that they can only be headed up from this point...
Let me unofficaly speak on behalf on Raptor fans when I say that Araujo is garbage. A sad bust.
I don't see Bosh going just yet, so don't say it like it's definate. The Raps will definatly give him max money. But they do have great young talent. Man they're a team in destres. Cauldron is a young point gaurd who can find the open man, Charlie is one of the best rookies this season, and Bosh is bosh. In 4 years if they al stay in TO they can be Finals contenders. That's a big "if."

PLANT

« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2005, 03:33:57 PM »
Rose will be gone after this year.  Arujo sucks, and is the worst draft pick EVER!  I agree tho, Charlie V is a baller.  The kids got game.  But dont count your chickens before their hatched......Bosh aint leavin T.O.......you Laker fans speculate all you want, but I'll believe it when I see it, till then........Bosh is still #4 for the Raps, and my red authentic Bosh jersey looks sick!!!!!!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2005, 04:07:51 PM »
You guys are trippin...Bosh has been voicing his displeasure for a while now...Charlie V. plays the same position as Bosh, Toronto is gunna concentrate on Charlie as the teams primamry PF once Bosh makes his will for a departure clear. Charlie Villanueva, Joey Graham, Rafael Araujo, Jose Calderone, Mike James...That will be their line-up, 3 of those guys are rookies with major upside...I know Araujo is a bust, but don't completely count him out. He can at least develop into a serviceable big-man and decent center, though he'll most likely never meet his original expectations of being a feared big man in the league...Rose is probably a goner soon, but if he gets his act together sometime this season, maybe the current Raptors can win more than 12 games...PeACe