Author Topic: this is what would happen to 98% of dubcc'ers in a scrap..  (Read 421 times)

coola

this is what would happen to 98% of dubcc'ers in a scrap..
« on: December 09, 2005, 08:13:49 AM »
http://college.break.com/articles/montrealtko.html

fighting aint easy  ;D dont front, just coz you think you could get angry and fuck some shit up... well you wrong.. i been laid flat enough to know  ;)

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: this is what would happen to 98% of dubcc'ers in a scrap..
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2005, 08:20:12 AM »
That sounds like a personal problem.
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

coola

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2005, 08:21:55 AM »
get into a boxing ring and tell me you can last 3, 2 minute rounds... i'm sayin, if you dont have training, you'll get knocked the fuck out.

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2005, 08:27:58 AM »
Its funny you say that..cause come sunday, im gonna train in a boxing gym with a friend, just to see........will report the good news to ya sunday.but I do sports,and yeah that is true on what your saying.I agree.even in a real fight peeps be mad tired.

coola

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2005, 08:33:14 AM »
plus any dojo you join, if they teach you street fighting, they will tell you dont fight unless you can knock your opponent out within 3 strikes... that goes for one or more people... if you cant knock em out within 3 shots, then listen to murphies law "if something can go wrong, it will"...

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2005, 08:36:56 AM »
Bet!a lesson learned.

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Holler at your Uncle Snoopy..."
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2005, 09:06:11 AM »
"In poor Chris Tucker impersonation*

I'd get knocked the FUCK out...maaan!
"Shit ain't all peaches and cream, and I ain't Sara Lee, bitch!" - Lloyd Banks

"I'm Morpheus in this Hip-Hop Matrix, exposing fake shit." - Common

"With consecutive platinum hits, I up my status. Ain't no more Calvin Broadus!" - Snoop

"Look at all these conscious rappers - guess who influenced them?" - KRS One

coola

« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2005, 09:53:30 AM »

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2005, 09:57:18 AM »
the punch was toooooooooooo telegraphic
United Arab States

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2005, 11:01:14 AM »
he got knoc' the fuck out !!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2005, 11:35:29 AM »
plus any dojo you join, if they teach you street fighting, they will tell you dont fight unless you can knock your opponent out within 3 strikes... that goes for one or more people... if you cant knock em out within 3 shots, then listen to murphies law "if something can go wrong, it will"...

Damn holmes, you're like Confushus. Makes alot of sense though.

Those videos were makin' me laugh so hard. The first victim didn't know how to protect himself at all. The second, he was just swinging and not moving.....welll he swung once and didn't move. That's all it took.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

coola

« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2005, 11:53:30 AM »

Damn holmes, you're like Confushus.

what you say about my mama ?

but i mean, with a couple years training, you can see that shit from a mile away, and you know exactly what to do by training your instincts... you have split second decisiveness... not like some clown that would take a swing (in the second clip) and leave himself completely open by throwing a right cross after a blind left that missed... the dude threw 2 punches one after the other without any calculation, he threw those two punches even before he threw them... a fucking meat bag. thats what most people will do when they dont know how to fight, and someone that has trained their instincts will react in the same way as the dude that knocked him the fuck out... that shit doesnt come from anger, or being 'forced' into a situation to fight back... that comes from calmness, control and calculated reaction... yeah some people are born with great instincts, but in a ring the well trained and disciplined fighter will win 9/10 over an under-trained street fighter that can kick ass...

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2005, 12:11:02 PM »
^ LOL. yeah a couple years of training if you fight like shit like that guy. i dont even like to fight but i could see that shit coming and would dodge that shit so quick with NO training its not even funny. i would never get caught by some slow ass weak shit like that unless i was blindfolded.

coola

« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2005, 12:13:41 PM »
^ LOL. yeah a couple years of training if you fight like shit like that guy. i dont even like to fight but i could see that shit coming and would dodge that shit so quick with NO training its not even funny. i would never get caught by some slow ass weak shit like that unless i was blindfolded.

it's easier to dodge a punch than it is to throw one and land.. yeah maybe you would have dodged his punch, but whether you would have reacted in time to knock him out like ya man did is a different story...

edit: well yeah you probably would, he left himself so damn open... but it's about who's throwing... dude was tired and threw the punch just to throw one...
« Last Edit: December 09, 2005, 12:16:58 PM by Chief »

J Bananas

« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2005, 04:48:35 PM »
Yeah sounds like someones mad cuz theyre worthless in society. and fighting isnt hard, like 80% of males get taught how to fight when theyre young. just something in us we need to know. I'll woop ur ass.