Author Topic: Gonzoe & Yuk really beefing...  (Read 1184 times)

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
Re: Gonzoe & Yuk really beefing...
« Reply #30 on: December 30, 2005, 04:47:47 PM »
Its like this im tired of here in how much of a punk yuk is cause he got robed a couple of times and got jumped or what not. I guess it anit no real gangstas on this site cause cats actin like they anit neva got laid down [robed], or have you ever had some problems with a major figure in oakland and talked bad about him and then go to one of our poppin clubs one or two deep.

look, i don't want to diss yuk here.  the big issue is the numerous reports and claims that yuk doesn't want to handle shit one on one and things like that.  like the shit with game when yuk stated he didn't want to take a fade, and allegedly refused to physically meet with game to squash the beef.   gonzoe says directly that yuk was hesitant to handle his business one on one.  reports of yuk being punked on stage at a show in australia.  yuk isn't being questioned solely for getting robbed, people are questioning his heart.

again, yuk's catalog of work destroys 50, game, spider and master p combined.  i'll throw too short in there as well.  but there are questions as to whether or not yuk is really a thug lord.
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #31 on: December 30, 2005, 05:43:48 PM »
what happen to X in germany? i never heard of that before...lol. can anyone eleborate on the story?...

truedupbluedup

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #32 on: December 31, 2005, 12:46:08 AM »
Its like this im tired of here in how much of a punk yuk is cause he got robed a couple of times and got jumped or what not. I guess it anit no real gangstas on this site cause cats actin like they anit neva got laid down [robed], or have you ever had some problems with a major figure in oakland and talked bad about him and then go to one of our poppin clubs one or two deep.

look, i don't want to diss yuk here.  the big issue is the numerous reports and claims that yuk doesn't want to handle shit one on one and things like that.  like the shit with game when yuk stated he didn't want to take a fade, and allegedly refused to physically meet with game to squash the beef.   gonzoe says directly that yuk was hesitant to handle his business one on one.  reports of yuk being punked on stage at a show in australia.  yuk isn't being questioned solely for getting robbed, people are questioning his heart.

again, yuk's catalog of work destroys 50, game, spider and master p combined.  i'll throw too short in there as well.  but there are questions as to whether or not yuk is really a thug lord.

Yuk like 5'6 of course that nigga aint fighting no 6'4 nigga. He aint stupid

J Bananas

« Reply #33 on: December 31, 2005, 12:48:20 AM »
^^^
U crippin fool? what set u claim?

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: December 31, 2005, 05:51:45 AM »

there's hella small people who still whoop ass, fuck the excuses. If yuk ain't willing to handle his shit he shouldn't act like he's unfuckwitable. If you don't even have the heart to at least TRY and fight you are not hard, period. the only way somebody could be the grimey kinda dude yuk claims to be without fighting is if he's strapped at ALL time and doesn't hesitate to use it whenEVER people front.. yuk is not like that so that's that. (and don't tell me "how do you know he ain't ?", I know cause he didn't pop nobody when he was robbed, punked and stepped to the numerous times we heard about it, e.g. when spider snatched his sht)

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #35 on: December 31, 2005, 07:01:39 AM »

then yuk needs to take a muay thai class or something. 

spencer10

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #36 on: January 01, 2006, 06:24:05 PM »
all yuk does is bitch and whine at other ppl

truedupbluedup

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #37 on: January 02, 2006, 12:23:40 AM »
^^^

duz it matter?

truedupbluedup

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #38 on: January 02, 2006, 12:27:05 AM »
^^^

Where you from?

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #39 on: January 02, 2006, 08:04:47 AM »
 i think yall people put too much emphasis on who's real and who's not (check yourself white people) when 90% of this board/forum wouldnt walk the streets of South Central L.A. at night

its all about the music anyway its not about you hoppin on 50 cent dick cuz he buff and on his next album cover with a ak47

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #40 on: January 02, 2006, 09:02:34 AM »
i think yall people put too much emphasis on who's real and who's not (check yourself white people) when 90% of this board/forum wouldnt walk the streets of South Central L.A. at night

its all about the music anyway its not about you hoppin on 50 cent dick cuz he buff and on his next album cover with a ak47

a) it's the artists that put emphasis on who's real and who's not.  why are cats trying to punk yuk?  why are yuk and spider and these cats beefin' at all?  because that's the images they present.  yuk is literally beefin' with 50 and now spider because he's the thug lord and doesn't like fakes and snitches.  all the drama is about how these artists present themselves.

b) i agree with you 100%.  alot of cats around here like hearing gangsta fairytales, but always want to start crying about how violence is bad and everyone should be singing kumbaya [sp] whenever there's a story about cats getting gangsta in the streets.  just look at all the people that were hating on tray deee when he got arrested.  anyone that seriously says believes "criminals belong in jail, tray deee and ras kass belong in jail" doesn't really take gangsta shit seriously.  but again, these are the same guys that would read punisher comics and watch those sorts of movies, but then cry about vigilante justice when that shit is real. 

Maniac Marxxx

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • London in this bitch!!!!!!!!
« Reply #41 on: January 04, 2006, 05:10:08 AM »

a) it's the artists that put emphasis on who's real and who's not.  why are cats trying to punk yuk?  why are yuk and spider and these cats beefin' at all?  because that's the images they present.  yuk is literally beefin' with 50 and now spider because he's the thug lord and doesn't like fakes and snitches.  all the drama is about how these artists present themselves.

b) i agree with you 100%.  alot of cats around here like hearing gangsta fairytales, but always want to start crying about how violence is bad and everyone should be singing kumbaya [sp] whenever there's a story about cats getting gangsta in the streets.  just look at all the people that were hating on tray deee when he got arrested.  anyone that seriously says believes "criminals belong in jail, tray deee and ras kass belong in jail" doesn't really take gangsta shit seriously.  but again, these are the same guys that would read punisher comics and watch those sorts of movies, but then cry about vigilante justice when that shit is real. 

That is very true