Author Topic: RIO RIO RIO RIO!  (Read 489 times)

bez

RIO RIO RIO RIO!
« on: January 23, 2006, 05:09:12 AM »
Being in the pub and seeing Liverpool fans faces was priceless.

haha gotta love that!

ABN

Re: RIO RIO RIO RIO!
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2006, 05:28:05 AM »
i missed the goal. i tuned in to another channel coz the game was hella boring and of course he had to score when i watched the Discovery Channel :P

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2006, 10:37:05 AM »
It was great , consideing the players we had missing and the midfield we had, we did well.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2006, 05:50:28 PM »
great ball, great header.

neville was fucking out of order tho.
NO MORE WAR

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2006, 09:24:03 PM »
What Neville do a missed it??.....Liverpool fucking hate Neville and vice versa i remember a while back in an intrview wit MUTV he said he hated scousers or sumthin. lol

The Maestro

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2006, 11:22:57 AM »
What Neville do a missed it??.....Liverpool fucking hate Neville and vice versa i remember a while back in an intrview wit MUTV he said he hated scousers or sumthin. lol

ran half the length of the pitch to celebrate in front of the liverpool fans, kissing his shirt etc. the first pic in my sig is part of it.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

wilz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2006, 07:56:34 AM »
I don't see what neville did wrong. I mean for fuck sake it aint a poofy sport like cricket he's playing. Liverpool fans have tormented him for years and for the full ninety minutes of the match so of course your gonna react. are u tellin me u guys wouldn't react the same. and its hardly gonna cos riots.

[img]

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2006, 08:02:20 AM »
I don't see what neville did wrong. I mean for fuck sake it aint a poofy sport like cricket he's playing. Liverpool fans have tormented him for years and for the full ninety minutes of the match so of course your gonna react. are u tellin me u guys wouldn't react the same. and its hardly gonna cos riots.

you are not meant to - that is the point.

if he can't control himself he should be punished.

neil lennon has been booed by every club in the SPL for years for 90 minutes a game - how often has he done that?
NO MORE WAR

Mindless Minority

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • England on Tour
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2006, 10:05:28 AM »
Being in the pub and seeing Liverpool fans faces was priceless.

haha gotta love that!

Drinking with the enemy eh you fucking tramp? Shame you didn't get a bottle wrapped round your fucking bonce.

Neville was not out of order. What a complete load of cunt. Celebrated by kissing the shirt??? Oh no.
Well she moved in ways
That kept her there in our minds for days
Weeks and months it was
I was that amazed and there she stays
Surrounded by the what-ifs and the maybes

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2006, 10:41:32 AM »
What i dont understand is

Robbie fowler does it in front of man u fans and no one says a word.

Gary Neville does it to liverpool fans and the greater manchester police write a letter to him and man u.

Y no letter for fowler and man city ? both incidents happened in the same city and were seen by the same police force.