Author Topic: what's your favorite sport?  (Read 638 times)

$do11a biLL$

Re: what's your favorite sport?
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2005, 08:32:41 AM »
Basketball>Football>Baseball>Hockey>Soccer

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2005, 09:07:43 AM »
to play soccer and basketball. to watch basketball (college) and football.

mauzip

« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2005, 09:09:18 AM »
can someone explain to me what's so fun about baseball? in my whole life i've never understood what's fun about a game that stops every 10 seconds.

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2005, 09:19:36 AM »
hockey, and then football

wcsoldier

« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2005, 09:29:47 AM »
1) BasketBall and Soccer
2) The REst

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2005, 09:35:36 AM »
can someone explain to me what's so fun about baseball? in my whole life i've never understood what's fun about a game that stops every 10 seconds.

Here are some reasons I enjoy baseball

-The whole game is a bunch of personal athletic and mental matchups: the Batter vs. the Pitcher,  The BaseRunner vs the Pitcher, The Batter/Pitcher playing in different ball parks that actually have an effect to thier game. 

-The Park Factors are so different for each stadium.  Where the Red Sox plays, it is a hitter's  doubles paradise.  Where the Dodgers play, it is pitcher's paradise thanks to the exact opposite of the Red Sox stadium. 

-How hard it is for a batter to actually hit the ball.  Some are so talented at this that they are able to recognize the location, type of pitch, and the velocity of it in less than a second. 

-The Statistics.  In baseball the stats stand out more than in any other sport.  Also, this stirs up a debate among fans all the time on just stats alone. 

-The Strategy that goes in to each pitch from the Pitcher, the Hitter, and the C.  It's pretty intense.  There is one example where Hatteberg and Moyer were going at it.  They knew each other so well that after 14 pitches, Moyer screamed out "well what the hell do you want?".  It resulted in a Walk  lol

TheDeli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2005, 12:07:49 PM »
Football [soccer] smashes any sport  8)   8)  8)  8)

ABN

« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2005, 12:15:36 PM »
1.Football(soccer)
2.basketball
3.american football - allthough i really don´t know shit about the players or the teams i still enjoy it. i do know that Michael Vick´s a dope fucking player though.
4.rugby - a lot more hardcore then american football and i just enjoy seein those mofos tackle the shit outta eachother. i prolly can´t name 1 single rugby player lol but still.
5.hockey - my swedish friends has brainwashed me into liking hockey ;D

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2005, 12:35:07 PM »
rugby cuz its the only sport that im actually competetively good at and well im South AFrican.
american football, basketball,soccer

WestCoasta

« Reply #24 on: December 15, 2005, 12:49:07 PM »

Here are some reasons I enjoy baseball

-The whole game is a bunch of personal athletic and mental matchups: the Batter vs. the Pitcher,  The BaseRunner vs the Pitcher, The Batter/Pitcher playing in different ball parks that actually have an effect to thier game. 

-The Park Factors are so different for each stadium.  Where the Red Sox plays, it is a hitter's  doubles paradise.  Where the Dodgers play, it is pitcher's paradise thanks to the exact opposite of the Red Sox stadium. 

-How hard it is for a batter to actually hit the ball.  Some are so talented at this that they are able to recognize the location, type of pitch, and the velocity of it in less than a second. 

-The Statistics.  In baseball the stats stand out more than in any other sport.  Also, this stirs up a debate among fans all the time on just stats alone. 

-The Strategy that goes in to each pitch from the Pitcher, the Hitter, and the C.  It's pretty intense.  There is one example where Hatteberg and Moyer were going at it.  They knew each other so well that after 14 pitches, Moyer screamed out "well what the hell do you want?".  It resulted in a Walk  lol

it's also one of the hardest sports to play.... not many people can hit a 95 mph pitch 400 feet

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
NO MORE WAR

Mygla

« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2005, 02:51:47 PM »
FOOTball is the only sport I like to watch, it's also the sport i enjoy playing the most...

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2005, 07:33:44 PM »
to play, basketball....to watch, football. But its pretty close with the "watch" part. One thing with football is, theres only 16 regular season games...so each game carries SO much more weight then a regular season basketball game. A 4 game win streak in football is like a 20 game win streak in the NBA lol.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2005, 09:00:25 PM »
Baseball, football (American), and basketball are the only sports I care about.

And like any true American, I could care less about soccer. I don't understand how the rest of the world can watch it. In America, the only people who play soccer are white kids in the suburbs who aren't good enough to play any other sport. It is considered a fag sport.

$do11a biLL$

« Reply #29 on: December 16, 2005, 09:06:38 PM »
Baseball, football (American), and basketball are the only sports I care about.

And like any true American, I could care less about soccer. I don't understand how the rest of the world can watch it. In America, the only people who play soccer are white kids in the suburbs who aren't good enough to play any other sport. It is considered a fag sport.

and the most ignorant dubcc user award goes to...