Author Topic: WWE Survivor Series 1997- The Montreal ScrewJob  (Read 286 times)

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: WWE Survivor Series 1997- The Montreal ScrewJob
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2005, 10:45:26 AM »
The drama during that match was priceless, they really hated eachother. This was probably my favorite era in wrestling, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

herpes

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2005, 11:26:36 AM »
a great match, the drama of this match has never been matched b/c both hated each other with a passions, it was a very fast match and neither would sell any offensive moves.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2005, 11:34:02 AM »
I cried.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2005, 11:34:26 AM »
NO MORE WAR

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2005, 02:03:31 PM »
That feud was incredible.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2005, 09:14:16 PM »
Shawn tried to act like he didn't know, by pretending to be pissed off at the end. They had Brisco come out and tell him to grab the belt and head to the back.

Bret was PISSED.

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2005, 10:30:37 PM »
Thats why if anyone hasnt seen the wrestling with shadows documentary, they should. it documents everything leading up to it and after it. I think they even show Bret punching Vince in the face.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Trauma-san

« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2005, 06:55:27 AM »
Nah, they didn't show it because Vince was in a private room with Bret... but they showed Vince staggering out of the room holding his jaw.  Which could have all been a show, too.  Who knows.  Personally, I think the whole thing COULD HAVE BEEN a work.  We already know that Bret & Vince were conspiring to send Bret to WCW, WCW thought Bret was fucking Vince but secretly Bret & Vince had both decided to let him go.  How hard is it to believe Bret & Vince worked the crowd for the publicity?  Vince will lie about anything to sell shit.

Remember when he was on trial for Steroids?  He fucking lied about Hulk Hogan.  Hogan went to court, and told the court he had never seen Vince take steroids, had never seen Vince give anybody steroids, and had never seen Vince tell anybody to use steroids.  He TOTALLY went to bat for Vince, and he was working for WCW already.  Vince came out of the closed court and told the press that he was disgusted that Hulk would lie about him like that.  LOL.  They didn't know what had went on in the courthouse so it just made Hogan look bad.  Hulk called him on the phone and Vince said "Nothing personal, just business". 

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2005, 09:25:31 PM »
Nah, they didn't show it because Vince was in a private room with Bret... but they showed Vince staggering out of the room holding his jaw.  Which could have all been a show, too.  Who knows.  Personally, I think the whole thing COULD HAVE BEEN a work.  We already know that Bret & Vince were conspiring to send Bret to WCW, WCW thought Bret was fucking Vince but secretly Bret & Vince had both decided to let him go.  How hard is it to believe Bret & Vince worked the crowd for the publicity?  Vince will lie about anything to sell shit.

Remember when he was on trial for Steroids?  He fucking lied about Hulk Hogan.  Hogan went to court, and told the court he had never seen Vince take steroids, had never seen Vince give anybody steroids, and had never seen Vince tell anybody to use steroids.  He TOTALLY went to bat for Vince, and he was working for WCW already.  Vince came out of the closed court and told the press that he was disgusted that Hulk would lie about him like that.  LOL.  They didn't know what had went on in the courthouse so it just made Hogan look bad.  Hulk called him on the phone and Vince said "Nothing personal, just business". 
lol gangsta!!!!!

truedupbluedup

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2005, 11:30:26 PM »
I cant believe Shawn did Bret Like that.....
But Shawn was the BEST AT THAT TIME.
Just like he was better when he beat Bret in the Iron Match....

Bret always took the baccseat to Shawn for some reason

DAYUM

« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2005, 12:19:31 AM »
this just shows how Bret Hart is the best wrestler ever