Author Topic: Operation Siko Santa was a success  (Read 213 times)

Sikotic™

Operation Siko Santa was a success
« on: December 25, 2005, 03:05:22 AM »
So my brother and sister finally passed out around 2:30. I went to my pops Mercedes station wagon that had all of my bro & sis's gifts. My brother got a bunch of X Box games (Tony Hawk, True Crime, Doom3, etc), my sister got some girly shit, and they both got these giant ass electric pocket bikes.

The toys were easy to unload, but those pocket bikes were a bitch. Had to take em out, assemble them & then carry them to the tree. I got a bad back & somethings wrong with my left foot so it was a task. Took care of them shits though cuz I but the double G in nigga.

Then had to stuff the stockings with candy n shit. Right when I thought I was done, I realized my sister baked some cookies and left some milk out for Santa. So I had to take of bite of those cookies (which were terrible) and drink the 5 hour old warm milk which will give me a bad case of the shits in the morning.

All-in-all, it was a success. I should be in Special Ops for how smooth I am with this Santa shit. Look in my siblings rooms and they were still asleep. Call me a faggot, but what makes me Christmas is seeing my brother and sister wake up in the morning and watching their eyes light up. I consider myself a father-in-training.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Bomb-A®

Re: Operation Siko Santa was a success
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2005, 03:15:18 AM »
lmao...i hope u had you santa hat on in case they woke up

peace

Bomb-A®

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2005, 03:21:42 AM »
btw i got a hookah just like that, only taller with red glass

peace

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2005, 03:27:16 AM »
I was just using it before I put on my santa hat. It gives me super human strength.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2005, 03:29:30 AM »
So my brother and sister finally passed out around 2:30. I went to my pops Mercedes station wagon that had all of my bro & sis's gifts. My brother got a bunch of X Box games (Tony Hawk, True Crime, Doom3, etc), my sister got some girly shit, and they both got these giant ass electric pocket bikes.

The toys were easy to unload, but those pocket bikes were a bitch. Had to take em out, assemble them & then carry them to the tree. I got a bad back & somethings wrong with my left foot so it was a task.
Did you get the special shoes I sent you.
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

We Fly High

« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2005, 03:39:46 AM »
haha how old are your siblings.

'EclipZe

« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2005, 06:03:38 AM »
lmao @ the milk and cookies part hahaha  ;D

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2005, 11:37:25 AM »
thats whats up man.  good for you.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2005, 12:36:28 PM »
thats some good shit lol
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Theodore

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2005, 01:22:42 PM »

The toys were easy to unload, but those pocket bikes were a bitch. Had to take em out, assemble them & then carry them to the tree. I got a bad back & somethings wrong with my left foot so it was a task. Took care of them shits though cuz I but the double G in nigga.

Then had to stuff the stockings with candy n shit. Right when I thought I was done, I realized my sister baked some cookies and left some milk out for Santa. So I had to take of bite of those cookies (which were terrible) and drink the 5 hour old warm milk which will give me a bad case of the shits in the morning.

All-in-all, it was a success. I should be in Special Ops for how smooth I am with this Santa shit. Look in my siblings rooms and they were still asleep. Call me a faggot, but what makes me Christmas is seeing my brother and sister wake up in the morning and watching their eyes light up. I consider myself a father-in-training.

great story to tell them chicks man  ;D

WestCoasta

« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2005, 09:38:53 PM »
Took care of them shits though cuz I put the double G in nigga.
:laugh:

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2005, 06:37:05 AM »

thats a very noble thing u did, props
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

Capo Di Tutti I Capi

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2005, 06:43:35 AM »

thats a very noble thing u did, props

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2005, 01:17:59 PM »
This Sik- otic dude is hilarious
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Woozie

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Hail! Hail!
« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2005, 03:27:29 PM »
i would have poured the milk down the sink & gave the cookies to the dog  ;)

but yeah, well done man   8)