Author Topic: problems at theblackwallstreet???  (Read 1192 times)

Trayvone

• 'G'
  • REPPIN NORTH LONG BEACH
Re: problems at theblackwallstreet???
« Reply #45 on: December 24, 2005, 03:08:47 PM »
at the end of the day the fans know and support bws because its games lable.why would 99% of them support the (other??) bws without him??
strange...
people probably won´t support them but BWS is just as responsible for Game´s success as Dre,50 and Jimmy Iovine coz their the ones who did all of his marketing and street promotion basically. but it´s always crazy to hear about peeps who´s been friends for years go at it for something that might not even be that serious. wonder how this will develop but they(Game and Fase)needs to sit down and think if it´s really worth braking your family ties over this shit coz once you do that there´s no coming back.

I donno how many of them would exactly follow Fase n those people since they don't rap, but streetwise, think of how bad Game would look. U kno that street cred is everything to some rappers, especially like Game, so if word got out that his own people and hood don't fuck with him, there goes 110% of his credibility. And since Fase and them already have connections and plug, I'm sure that they could get somethin movin.

Yeah it would look bad, cuz right now Game is clownin 50 for not being able to go back to his hood and if this shit holds up with BWS, he won't be able to go back either. In Games new DVD they gonna show him in Queens and they interview people from 50s hood saying how hes a fake and this and that. Well, whats to say Spider or Lil E won't be able to go to Games hood and do the exact same thing? Game better rethink this shit, cuz its not gonna be a good look if his own brother aint supportin him

LakersAlldaWay

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • SG Valley, CA
« Reply #46 on: December 24, 2005, 03:32:12 PM »
this is really sad to see, hopefully it will somehow be resolved.

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: December 24, 2005, 03:40:40 PM »
This is what some BWS dude posted at the forum. Looks like they ditched Game for not supporting the BWS or something like that. They now all supporting G. Malone
LOOK EVERYOEN U WILL FIND ON WHAT'S GOIN ON MONDAY. SOP NO MORE SEPCULATION. G-RIDE AND FASE ARE REAL NIGGAS. NO ONE IS ASKING ANYONE TO CHOOSE SIDES. BUT GOD DAMN REMEBER THAT NO ONE MAKES IT ON THEIR OWN, I DON'T CARE WHO U ARE. IF U MAKE IT A SUCCESS IT IS BECAUSE OF THE PEOPEL AROUND U. SO JUST PLZ WAIT AND MONDAY ALL QUESTIONS WILL BE ANSWERED.

P.S. I CAN HONESTLY SAY ALL THE SUCCES AND THE BIG THINGS I'M DOIN I OWE TO G-RIDE AND BIG FASE, SO REGARDLESS I'M ROLLING WITH THEM 4EVER.

P.S. ALWAYS REMEBER TAKE CARE OF YOUR PEOPLE.

SHOUT OUT TO (DEMONTE, JOSH, NATHAN, G-RIDE, BIG FASE, G .MALONE.) IN 06 WE GETTING THIS MONEY MY NIGGAS. DEATH B4 DISHONOR

« Last Edit: December 24, 2005, 03:46:48 PM by vetklep2000 »

Azadis

• 'G'
« Reply #48 on: December 24, 2005, 04:03:27 PM »
man BWS ppl dont understand one thing...maybe fase and g-ride did alot for game and for his career....but on the mic was the game he rips the tracks...without being a good rappper.....he would sell nothing....thats it....
so game di nothing for BWS:...come on man dont be stupid.....

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #49 on: December 24, 2005, 04:06:00 PM »
i shoulve figured this was gonna happen when game called out g-malone, and g-malone is being managed by bigfase. they're family tho so i doubt this is gonna get too serious
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

2paclbc

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • LBC
« Reply #50 on: December 24, 2005, 04:36:39 PM »
Include this full email (particularly the headers).

Message sent to you follows:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do to the hackers & haters we have moved websites. We changed the
website from www.theblackwallstreet.com to www.TheRealBlackWallStreet.com.
So please feel comfortable with this transition. BWS.com is NO LONGER A
OFFICAL BWS WESITE. I will only be on TheRealBlackWallStreet.com!!! 

The Game...

this what i got in my email yesterday and i got about 4 more today and shit

notorious^q8I

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • KUWAITI........
« Reply #51 on: December 24, 2005, 05:05:01 PM »
well i think that the beef is.. well am only taking wild gueses dunno if yall agree w/me or not
i think that the 2 ppl that have control on game's career r big fase and jimmy henchman
jimmy henchman made game start a label on the eastcoast and making him do all that G unot shit
big fase prolly wanted him to do his westcoast thang, sign G malone, prolly game didnt give him a good deal that why he went for sony
i think at some point there was a clash between fase and henchman and game dicided to go with henchman's opinion since he is waay more experienced in the game than fase
i dunno its only a theory maybe its waay deeper than that

CLASSIC.... west is BACK

DatNiggaDazisBack

• 'G'
« Reply #52 on: December 24, 2005, 05:09:16 PM »
well i think that the beef is.. well am only taking wild gueses dunno if yall agree w/me or not
i think that the 2 ppl that have control on game's career r big fase and jimmy henchman
jimmy henchman made game start a label on the eastcoast and making him do all that G unot shit
big fase prolly wanted him to do his westcoast thang, sign G malone, prolly game didnt give him a good deal that why he went for sony
i think at some point there was a clash between fase and henchman and game dicided to go with henchman's opinion since he is waay more experienced in the game than fase

That theory sound about right.  But I think that Game career is going to spiral down.  You left out that part.  ??? 8)

Trayvone

• 'G'
  • REPPIN NORTH LONG BEACH
« Reply #53 on: December 24, 2005, 05:52:55 PM »

That makes a lot of sense. From a business stand point do u listen to your older brother or an experienced guy like Henchmen?
I just hope both sides can put their ego aside and talk this out. I hate to see fam and friends feud over bullshit

K A I N

« Reply #54 on: December 26, 2005, 04:07:14 PM »
This is like that one episode of Fresh Prince of Bel-Air when Will got Ashley a record deal.

T-Dub

« Reply #55 on: December 26, 2005, 04:20:37 PM »
This is like that one episode of Fresh Prince of Bel-Air when Will got Ashley a record deal.

lol

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #56 on: December 26, 2005, 04:34:49 PM »

didn't that happen in real life?
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: December 26, 2005, 04:44:47 PM »
;D , you get a prop.

ecrazy

« Reply #58 on: December 26, 2005, 05:03:25 PM »
I dont care about any of this, so i just would like to say:

<a href="http://media.ebaumsworld.com/swf/banana.swf" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://media.ebaumsworld.com/swf/banana.swf</a>