Author Topic: New Year Predictions for the Game, the West and Black wallstreet?  (Read 707 times)

J Bananas

Re: New Year Predictions for the Game, the West and Black wallstreet?
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2005, 02:19:51 PM »
Game will be fine, BWS will fizzle out, and the west will remain sunny and mild weathered

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #17 on: December 26, 2005, 06:32:33 PM »
As long as Game has Dre producing for him, he's gonna be fine. 

makaveli11

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: December 26, 2005, 06:56:26 PM »
Yeah I agree with you.Game fucked it up  >:(

For real? I don't know how it's with you, but Imma be about the music, lyrics and the beats, not about beefs and the press.
Maybe there are people who won't gonna buy his album because of the beef with 50, but it would be quite stupid if the next album is gonna be hot produced and shit, right?
So I don't know, Imma go cop that shit if his album is hot. That's almost all there is for me to it.

Well there are 2 things

a)He wont sell because of what the thread starter said and probably wont even release another album on Aftermath.I hope im wrong though.

b)He hasnt stepped his game up.He is dope on mixtapes but as soon as he drops a verse on someones album its "Like this, like that..." PLus he saad it himself that he will work with the same producers as Documentary and that he wont change anything because he will stick with the formula.I dont want Documentary part 2   :P
That is exactly what I am worried about.
Picture Perfection Pursuin Paper with a Passion

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #19 on: December 26, 2005, 09:14:58 PM »
documentary is tight bring on documentary part 2 its his debut album and its fuckin bangin... its like saying i dont want doggystyle part 2 right after doggystyle dropped.... cause if game brings wack shit you guys will be like fuck he should have stood the documentary route.... but im all for better shit but with the same formula... keep most of the same producers and up the lyrics and i think you will be just fine..... Game going to drop heat in 06

LakersAlldaWay

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • SG Valley, CA
« Reply #20 on: December 26, 2005, 09:24:32 PM »
street credibility or not, as an artist game has shown he is willing to hustle and make good music - no way Dre does not respect that because lazy rappers are a dime a dozen these days. Game is an Aftermath artist and now with the bullshit out of the way hopefully he'll focus on the music. He has definitely shown consistency and improvement and now with a more seasoned lyrical ability Doctor's Advocate will be atleast a solid solid album

jpcarroll

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2005, 01:32:06 AM »
so far, game has pretty much turned his back on everyone that helped him, namely big fase 100 and 50 cent.  next he's gonna be beefin with jimmy henchmen and dr. dre.  this kid is an idiot.

Fx_405ent

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2005, 01:52:04 AM »
i think with production from dre and storch he sould be str8 on sales.
will the whole album be good? dont thinks so... just a fue good singles.

his old album had 3-4 good songs rest are avarage in my book.
he needs to get on point for this album.

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2005, 02:09:27 AM »
I hope BWS or what is Fase's side of BWS doesn't fizzle out, die, fall off, or anything like that. I know that at least in the local LA scene, they will be a factor because they have the support from all of the New West, and everybody is workin with each other. With that, it might depend on if the record companies and everyone in charge of having west coast artists decide to start pushin west coast artists again, along with the amount of effort that they put forth. I haven't heard the new dudes I met today at the base, but I am sure that people from Compton and the LA area still won't mind gettin with them to make somethin happen. If anything, hey had a helluva jump start gettin into the game, and at least they are known around LA and even natiowide. If they bring heat, I don't have a doubt that there won't be people wantin to check for them. The only ones who are against them are Game's dickriders who are like "yeah, Game is right, fuck Fase and G. Malone!!" because those people have no fuckin clue about anything any damm way. And please believe, they still got pull because there are many people who still support them in LA and even outside of it.

From the vibe I got from everybody at the base today, includin Fase, they are not gonna be bitter or be on some "fuck Game, he's a sellout" type of shit, and I definitely don't think Game will ever really diss them. If you look at the entire thing, most of the drama has happened with people who are part of their camps, as well as the press and mainly the fans and moderators on message boards. Game and Fase never said fuck each other, and they never made any kind of threats to each other or anything. I am not sayin that this means they will get back together now or anytime soon, but even at that, they never said anything like "we will NEVER be cool again". We've seen much worst before, everything from Jay n Nas, to Daz n Kurupt where they REALLY made attempts to destroy each other's credibility. Seein what Fase said about Game, it didn't shock many people, and some claim that "they knew Game was a fake all along". But if Game decided to become more humble, and to admit that he put extras on his life story and was somewhat livin off of Fase, it could either kill him or revive him, all depending on how he played it. With that, he would have to act as if he grew a whole lot and matured from out of his immature phases, and he would have to aim to become a bigger man. This may make him gain respect to those who are mature enough to not be on some "Game is a soft ass fuckin sellout ass scary ass bitch" type of shit, and he'd probably lose a couple of "street" fans who are all about street cred.

So I can't make any real predictions....but just from seein the interviews and bein around everybody such as Fase, Pooh (G. Malone's brother and co-manager), and the rest of their affiliates, I don't really see the situation becoming too bad. I don't see them ever trying to make threats at Game's life or trying to jump him, and I never see him dissin the hood or his brother. What I do see happenin is him cuttin out all his blood and CBP references, and just claimin "gangsta" and thug just as Snoop did with Death Row, and as Ice Cube and Dre have done through their careers. You might even see him wearin less red. He will keep the same image, but it will transform more into an independent gangsta, meanin "I'm hard, but I don't have to claim a set because I ride for myself".....versus claimin to be hard because of affiliation.

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2005, 02:46:57 AM »
I hope BWS or what is Fase's side of BWS doesn't fizzle out, die, fall off, or anything like that. I know that at least in the local LA scene, they will be a factor because they have the support from all of the New West, and everybody is workin with each other. With that, it might depend on if the record companies and everyone in charge of having west coast artists decide to start pushin west coast artists again, along with the amount of effort that they put forth. I haven't heard the new dudes I met today at the base, but I am sure that people from Compton and the LA area still won't mind gettin with them to make somethin happen. If anything, hey had a helluva jump start gettin into the game, and at least they are known around LA and even natiowide. If they bring heat, I don't have a doubt that there won't be people wantin to check for them. The only ones who are against them are Game's dickriders who are like "yeah, Game is right, fuck Fase and G. Malone!!" because those people have no fuckin clue about anything any damm way. And please believe, they still got pull because there are many people who still support them in LA and even outside of it.

From the vibe I got from everybody at the base today, includin Fase, they are not gonna be bitter or be on some "fuck Game, he's a sellout" type of shit, and I definitely don't think Game will ever really diss them. If you look at the entire thing, most of the drama has happened with people who are part of their camps, as well as the press and mainly the fans and moderators on message boards. Game and Fase never said fuck each other, and they never made any kind of threats to each other or anything. I am not sayin that this means they will get back together now or anytime soon, but even at that, they never said anything like "we will NEVER be cool again". We've seen much worst before, everything from Jay n Nas, to Daz n Kurupt where they REALLY made attempts to destroy each other's credibility. Seein what Fase said about Game, it didn't shock many people, and some claim that "they knew Game was a fake all along". But if Game decided to become more humble, and to admit that he put extras on his life story and was somewhat livin off of Fase, it could either kill him or revive him, all depending on how he played it. With that, he would have to act as if he grew a whole lot and matured from out of his immature phases, and he would have to aim to become a bigger man. This may make him gain respect to those who are mature enough to not be on some "Game is a soft ass fuckin sellout ass scary ass bitch" type of shit, and he'd probably lose a couple of "street" fans who are all about street cred.

So I can't make any real predictions....but just from seein the interviews and bein around everybody such as Fase, Pooh (G. Malone's brother and co-manager), and the rest of their affiliates, I don't really see the situation becoming too bad. I don't see them ever trying to make threats at Game's life or trying to jump him, and I never see him dissin the hood or his brother. What I do see happenin is him cuttin out all his blood and CBP references, and just claimin "gangsta" and thug just as Snoop did with Death Row, and as Ice Cube and Dre have done through their careers. You might even see him wearin less red. He will keep the same image, but it will transform more into an independent gangsta, meanin "I'm hard, but I don't have to claim a set because I ride for myself".....versus claimin to be hard because of affiliation.
uhhmm....fase said fuck game..probably just not to you

"because I made a decision that I would die before I reach out to my little brother."

Spider:" and i just spoke to g.malone and  g-ride...they said no bullshit ITs ON For Real ..you Get POPPED if you try to popup on brazil"

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2005, 02:49:21 AM »
BWS is never gonna take off, but Game will be fine. Hopefully Techniec can get an Aftermath contract
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

'EclipZe

« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2005, 03:41:19 AM »

"because I made a decision that I would die before I reach out to my little brother."

Spider:" and i just spoke to g.malone and  g-ride...they said no bullshit ITs ON For Real ..you Get POPPED if you try to popup on brazil"

spider talks 2 much shit

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2005, 06:53:04 AM »
Game's cool as long as he's got Dre behind him. If you look at the bigger picture, this beef with BWS is not a factor as far as music and sales go. Like Sikotic said, People will go buy his shit as soon as they hear him drop a banging ass song
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2005, 09:11:08 AM »
You make a good point. I mean I'll pick up his record regardless, but I can see whatchu mean. "Put You On The Game" didn't get too much attention, and that track was crazy dope, imo. Thing is, Game is a credible artist but the mainstream audience today is fixated on commercialized songs, aka catchy hooks, singing and clubbish beats.

I liked that Put You On The Game too, but it didn't do well.  Yes they like that flashy stuff.  And I am trying to see how they are going to repackage him, and remarket him.  I don't even think he got a distro deal at all.  Because he didn't do any magnificent 50 cent numbers.   Game really fucked himself. I think he just made some poor business decisions really too early in his career.  I could be wrong.  But I don't think he will do well not unless he goes the chingy route. But I will pick it up too. 

Put you on the game didnt do too well because it was the 4th track released from the album, anyone who was gonna buy the single would already own the album by then. Game didnt do 50 numbers but who does ? He still went multi plat.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #29 on: December 28, 2005, 09:35:58 AM »

I heard he said it Thursday nite at G. Malone's shit but I didn't hear it. I was just speakin about what he said in interviews to where everybody could see it, even though that line there can be translated into the same thing. But I just think that if Game did try to reach out to Fase at all, or if somebody else close to them tried to bring them together sometime in the future, I wouldn't be suprised if they did make up.

And yeah, Spider prolly does talk a lot, because G. Malone has never said anything publicly negative about Game at all, and Spider is helpin to escalate shit by sayin that. I mean, ain't Spider the one who said CBP ain't a real gang and that they are just a rap group? Why the hell would he be talkin to anybody over there, and why would you take his word serious from that?
« Last Edit: December 28, 2005, 09:37:39 AM by R-Tistic »