Author Topic: Updated: Spider Loc dissin game(doja)..talks about "punking" Game, Eastwood etc  (Read 1509 times)

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
new post

"When Game Dropped His Album He Had A Signin At A Lil Record Store On Rosecrans And Central. A Few Of My Homegirls From Tragniew Went To Get Autographs Wearin Spiderloc T Shirts, They Had Seen Game On 106 And Park A Few Days Earlier And Were Disturbed Cuz When He Wuz Asked What Wuz Goin On With G Unit In The Up Comin Year He Named Everybody But Me And They Wanted To Ask Him Why, They Chirped Me While They Were In Line Waitin To Enter The Store For An Autograph And Told Me What They Were Doin. I Told Them To Put Him On The Phone When They Got To The Table Or Tell Him To Answer His Phone When I Called. They Hit Me And Said They Asked Him Why He Didnt Say My Name And He Said He Didnt Give Me A Shout Out Fa The Same Reason He Didnt Give His Mama A Shout Out. I Wuz Less Than 10 Mins Away So I Shot Up There In One Car With Three Niggaz, When I Got To The Parkin Lot Which Houses The Food 4 Less Taco B Ell Payless Shoes Cleaners And Record Store It Wuz Infested With Bloods And Blacc Wall St Niggaz Me And My Niggas In White T's And Blue La Hats Mobbed Threw The Crowd Talked To Fat Rat Like A Bitch When He Acted Like He Didnt Want To Let A Nigga In, And Then Glasses Ushered A Nigga To The Bacc Entrence Where Before Game Or Face Knew It Me And My Niggaz Wuz Walkin Threw The Bacc Of The Store Tappin Him On The Shoulder, Face Wuz Right Behind Game Sittin On A Crate Game Wuz At The Table Greetin Fans When I Tapped His Shoulder He Looked Up And Looked As If He Had Seen A Ghost He Barely Said What Up, I Stayed Fa Quite Some Time And Hollered At Face, Its Hard Fa Me To Believe He Said Some Hoe Shit Like That, But If So I Guess Hoe Shit Run In They Blood Maybe I Dounno He Cant Tell U Nan Way I Wuz Eva Unreal, I Aint Neva Been All Up Unda Cuz Brother I Slid Threw There Here And There Tryin Hard To Keep It Real With Some Niggaz That Were Appearrin Mo And Mo Funny Style As Time Went On, Im Not Real But The Last Time I Wuz On Brazil I Had A T Shirt On With A Picture Of 50 And Yayo On The Front And Bacc Just Like The Xxl Cover And Bacc Page When He Wuz Breakin Him Outta Jail, I Got A Release From Eastwood Fa The Brainless Album I Got Out And All That And Told Eastwood He Need To Stay In His Place And He Look Stupid Wearin The Blacc Wall Chain He Had On, But I Could Go On Fa Hours Tryin To Get Yaw To C What Time It Really Is"

"On My Life And My Dead Homies He A Bitch Boy Just Like Weak Wood Ha Ha Ha Ha Non Affiliate Mark Ass Niggas That Stepped Outta They Boundaries If They Had Stayed In Checc They Could Live  But Since They Spoke Outta Turn They Get Regulated He  Betta Run The Fucc Up Outta Here Cuz This Shit Belongs To Spi And The Mutha Fuccin Unit. No Doubt"

"I Would Love To Have Peace On The West But Its Sad That Peace Is So Often Accomplished Threw War Its Sadder That U Believe Game Could Even Entertain A Gang War In Los Angeles He Is A Bitch Boy  Fa Real Yaw No Lies Needed To Tell U How Fake His Story Is No Need To Hate, It Wuz Love Just On Gp That Allowed Me To Not Expose The Bitch Boy All This Time Just Love Fa Any Blacc Man Doin Good, But It Do What It Do"

"Believe It Or Not The Only Thing 5o Has Eva Asked Me To Do In Regards To Game Is Not Get Involved In Trashijn His Name In The Streets. He Asked Me From Day One That When Niggaz Bring Up All The Hoe Shit That Is True About Dude To Take The Position Of Protection Based On He Wuz Part Of Us And We Need Him To Be Succssesful Down To The Moment I Released Any Anti Doja Music 50 Has Been Tellin Me That I Need To Just Ignore Dude, All Ive Said Toward Him Was Of My Own Free Will And Opinion"

"The Name Of The Club Was Studio East On El Segundo And Avalon His Moms Use To Run The Joint Yaw Should Go Ova To His Website And Ask Him Why He Neva Mentions His Bro From Inglewood The One That Tripped On Him At Dinner This Holiday Season At His House While Brandi( The Singer Wuz There) His Name Is Potato Head He A Blood From Inglewood, He Tripped On Game At His Own House, Called Him All Kinda Bitches And Shit, Just Ask Hjim About It, And Yeah Doja Wuz His Stripper Name" :laugh:

"50 Aint Told Me To Do Shit And If U Dont Undastand What Makes The Bitch Boy A Bitch Boy Then U Must Be A Bitch Boy Yaself. Ive Neva Undastood Cuz Only Had No Problem With Him Cuz He Neva Offended Me, But As Well As I Knew Him U See He Had No Intention On Helpin Me Further My Career. I Still Let Him Act Like A Hoe Fa A Year Bumpin His Gums About The Niggaz That Saved My Life Then He Called Me And Asked Me To Talk To Fif Fa Him He Said He Wuz Throwin In The White Flag Then He Made A Song Speakin On The G Unit Crips Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Its Only Just Begun"

"He Should Already Be Embarrased He Should Be Embarrased Of That Dennis Rodman Sun Style Tatoo He Tryed To Cover With The Nwa As Well As The Butterfly"
« Last Edit: January 06, 2006, 11:00:37 PM by Inmate »

ThA KiD

• 'G'
Re: Spider Loc dissin game(doja...lol) on his forum
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2005, 10:43:45 PM »
doja ahha thats classic

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2005, 04:19:03 AM »
Lol @ Doja

'EclipZe

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2005, 04:47:04 AM »
lmao doja the stripper

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2005, 09:29:12 AM »
 :laugh:

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2006, 05:06:58 AM »
Is this guy illiterate??...every third word is spelled wrongly. lol

The Maestro

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2006, 05:15:28 AM »
Is this guy illiterate??...every third word is spelled wrongly. lol

ABN

« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2006, 05:28:08 AM »
i still think it´s extremely immature for peeps who are in their late 20´s to go on the net and pop shit

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2006, 04:18:00 PM »
**** :whistle: waits for Game 2 respond on his website*******

Quadruple OG

« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2006, 09:57:29 PM »
i still think it´s extremely immature for peeps who are in their late 20´s to go on the net and pop shit

especially when one of the guys he's dissin used to roll with him on Death Row

Sikotic™

« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2006, 10:42:02 PM »
If he really had anyhting goin' on, you think he would be doing that shit? Just keep givin 50 head Spider (who?) and you'll have a job.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Crown

• 'G'
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2006, 03:56:17 AM »
If your whole "gangsta crew" is being destroyed by "Doja the gay male stripper" dont say to much about your rep and your rap skill either.
WE DON'T TALK TO POLICE!

dameons

« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2006, 09:48:52 PM »
Fuck,man.He isn't even on a junior high level of education.If you're going to be a fake-internet gangster,atleast be good at it.

macknlatin36

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2006, 10:26:19 PM »

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2006, 10:52:22 PM »
so spider knew game was a stripper, but he still did songs with him? lol wow how lame is that? just like daz said suge killed 2pac...okay great; but he still managed to work for him for another 5 years? lol man the west coast is fuckin clowns
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"