Author Topic: BIG FASE talkin bout game in website clearing alot of speculation.. 50, Suge..et  (Read 676 times)

notorious^q8I

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • KUWAITI........
he aint cool with game they still mad at each other but fase is just tellin ppl wat was happening
50 didnt write shit
game didnt wanna go back to G unit after the doc dropped
suge never slapped game
fase is juss stating facts

CLASSIC.... west is BACK

xover

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I'm a llama!
where is this topic ?ON  THEREALBLACKWALLSTREET board?anyone can give me a link for check it?
its on theblackwallstreet.com in in big faces forum...

Kaligula

• Muthafuckin' OG
Good read. Seemed like Fase was just keepin' it real and giving the facts the way he sees them. I didnt really see him badmouthing Game at all.

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
U gotta respect fase for keeping it real in this interview,He aint all exposeing his lil brother,He aint talking shit aboutthe game and he still says fucc them gunit niggas,
At first i thought he was gonna be doing that fake shit and exposeing his lil brother,But u could tell he still got love for his lil brother and he a still bacc him up 100 percent if game need him,We all know he could say alot of shit about game,like stripping and just speaking up on him because he know who game really is,But he aint doing that,So cool,as long as he keep it this way then they beef wont amount 2 nothing,HIm and game a be bacc cool in before u know it,
Brothers dont need 2 be beefing over money,

You get a prop for that. Thats some real shit.