Author Topic: BIG FASE talkin bout game in website clearing alot of speculation.. 50, Suge..et  (Read 679 times)

notorious^q8I

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • KUWAITI........
about 50 and game beef and if he still cool with G unit:

bigfase100
 Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 9:36 am     

SITE ADMIN

fuck them niggas man.
Im cool on them dudes still.

I know a real nigga when I talk 2 one.
I have personally talked to 50,Whoo Kid & Spider.
none were REAL niggaz.

Whoo Kid spoke bad on 50.
Spider was all under Game tryna get in at 1st.
50 lied to me in my face by saying he didnt have a problem with my brother.

fuck them niggaz.

when askeds baout where the beef with game stemmed was it personal or other ppl had hands in it|:

without revealing my "SHIT LIST" just yet,I can say that there were some who contributed to all of this.
Others just stood by and did or said nothing.

when asked about game being a good business man and the signees:

I wanted Cyss on BWS more than he did.
If it was up 2 me Cyss would be the franchise artist for BWSeast.
I said let him keep his original name,he changed it to Rockstar!?

G.Malone was always back by Fase never Game.
besides his skills it was a great look for us being looked at as Piru's all the time to bring in Malone,to begin to even out the roster.
he made Malone 1 offer and said he would not negotiate,and that was only because G.Malone had already began to get offers.

to answer your ?,No,I dont see him as a good business man

when asked about whether game left or got kicked out of G unit ge said

he chose not to return

which proves he only had a 1 album deal and 50 bulshits baout him signed for the next 5 albums

wjen asked about ghoswriting rumours he said

50 didnt write on The Documentary,when he says that he is talikin about some of the hooks that he donated.
50 did what he was supposed to to help TheGame,he did more for all of the other G-Un...whatever u wanna callem niggaz.
Imagine what he wouls say about Banks if he left him.

when asked baout suge slappin game and howd they sign east and tech

no,he aint evr slapped TheGame.

My brother asked me if I thought YoungEast & Tec were nice enough to bring on board.I agreed that we could use their talents ,after that they were on.

« Last Edit: January 02, 2006, 07:22:22 PM by notorious^q8I »

CLASSIC.... west is BACK

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
what the fuck does fase have now?  a management deal with g. malone?  i don't even see how dude is a factor anymore.  does he even have a label?
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Very Intersting.
First he's shiting on Game then defending him ie. "telling the truth" Did I miss something here?

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
he is probably still making money off of game in some way...selling his mixtapes, clothes ..and maybe he still has some old game songs that he can release in the future 8)

rik

Very Intersting.
First he's shiting on Game then defending him ie. "telling the truth" Did I miss something here?

Thats exactly what i was thinking. Maybe cooled down since that all-hiphop interview or something.

Addicted To Cake

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dwight Howard, Steve Nash, Whos Next?
how is he defending him?

its sad Game is being a little bitch to the nigga that certified his gangsta. Game has well over a million dollars in his bank account yet his brother survives by the t-shirts & cds he sells on his website. that shit is shady.

papa-smurf

U gotta respect fase for keeping it real in this interview,He aint all exposeing his lil brother,He aint talking shit aboutthe game and he still says fucc them gunit niggas,
At first i thought he was gonna be doing that fake shit and exposeing his lil brother,But u could tell he still got love for his lil brother and he a still bacc him up 100 percent if game need him,We all know he could say alot of shit about game,like stripping and just speaking up on him because he know who game really is,But he aint doing that,So cool,as long as he keep it this way then they beef wont amount 2 nothing,HIm and game a be bacc cool in before u know it,
Brothers dont need 2 be beefing over money,

ABN

Fase should just keep his mouth closed coz first he said that he´d rather die before squashing the beef but yet he´s already tryin to get PR and them to squash it ;D

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
I think he was just ma at first. We all have experienced it. We get mad a someone and say we'll never talk to them again (Fase must have been REAL mad to say it to the public). Then he's cooled down a little. Now he is just trying to tell the facts (or a least how he sees them).

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
He's not kissin up to Game at all on here, he's just tellin it how it happened. Just because he's not bashing Game doesn't mean he's backin down or really defending him. He still knocks his business moves

DatNiggaDazisBack

• 'G'
what the fuck does fase have now?  a management deal with g. malone?  i don't even see how dude is a factor anymore.  does he even have a label?

He aint a factor. If the broke nigga had a management deal, then he wouldnt be crying. He doesnt have a manager deal.  This boy from this radio show said that he basically got a relationship, meaning he was down with the nigga from jump so Glasses might look out might not.   But they tried to fuck Glasses too the radio nigga said.  I dont know who would want to still be fucking with them niggas. 

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
He's not kissin up to Game at all on here, he's just tellin it how it happened. Just because he's not bashing Game doesn't mean he's backin down or really defending him. He still knocks his business moves

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

To me just sounds like the kind of argument every brother has wit his older sibling. Il give ya an example of how it oculd have happend in scotland. Older brother is real good at football and gets playing for a professional team, lil brother is good at football also. Older brother puts in good words at the team he plays for and gets his lil bro a trial or whatever. Fast 4ward 2 years and the lil brother is playn pro every week and the team decided 2 drop the older brother who turns 2 b lil brothers agent or sumthin like that just 2 get money in his pocket....fast 4ward another 2 years. lil brother is HUUUUGE superstar and decides his older brother is no longer needed so just uses him as family and not on any business level...older brother gets pissed and butt hurt coz "he made his lil brother what he is"..when in fact he just gave him a helping hand and the lil brother had the real talent. They kiss and make up at christmas dinner. the end

The Maestro

Smoke

where is this topic ?ON  THEREALBLACKWALLSTREET board?anyone can give me a link for check it?

KURUPTION-81

To me just sounds like the kind of argument every brother has wit his older sibling. Il give ya an example of how it oculd have happend in scotland. Older brother is real good at football and gets playing for a professional team, lil brother is good at football also. Older brother puts in good words at the team he plays for and gets his lil bro a trial or whatever. Fast 4ward 2 years and the lil brother is playn pro every week and the team decided 2 drop the older brother who turns 2 b lil brothers agent or sumthin like that just 2 get money in his pocket....fast 4ward another 2 years. lil brother is HUUUUGE superstar and decides his older brother is no longer needed so just uses him as family and not on any business level...older brother gets pissed and butt hurt coz "he made his lil brother what he is"..when in fact he just gave him a helping hand and the lil brother had the real talent. They kiss and make up at christmas dinner. the end

nice story  ;D

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson