Author Topic: ever see someone get hit by a car ?  (Read 422 times)

Sikotic™

Re: ever see someone get hit by a car ?
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2006, 02:18:43 AM »
I saw a guy fall off his motorcycle. The ambulance came but he didnt make it.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ABN

« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2006, 03:06:02 AM »
a bunch of my friends been ran over by cars and whatnot but fortunately i´ve never been there to witness it. one of my cousin´s in the DR died when he got ran over by a car when he was 5 years old.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2006, 03:12:04 AM »
i've seen someone be deliberatly run over before

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2006, 04:43:56 AM »
bad way to go out

how would you guys like to go out? I'd like getting shot or dying from an over-dose of cocaine and speed.

wow, you would like to die of an over-dose ? why go out painfully and slowly ? puking until you choke to death, or heart-attack ? fuck that man...

a bullet to the head could work for me, or NO2, it just puts you to sleep slowly...

I didnt imagine it like this. More like being high as fuck and not even realizing that you die/have pain. I don't know if that's the case then tho :D
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

ABN

« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2006, 06:11:17 AM »
bad way to go out

how would you guys like to go out? I'd like getting shot or dying from an over-dose of cocaine and speed.

wow, you would like to die of an over-dose ? why go out painfully and slowly ? puking until you choke to death, or heart-attack ? fuck that man...

a bullet to the head could work for me, or NO2, it just puts you to sleep slowly...

I didnt imagine it like this. More like being high as fuck and not even realizing that you die/have pain. I don't know if that's the case then tho :D
a friend of mine´s uncle commited suicide that way and they found him full of puke and shit and he suffocated on his own puke from od:ing so i wouldn´t wanna go out like that.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2006, 01:55:12 PM »
I almost got ran over by a car just a few minutes ago.The guy stopped his car & told me to watch out & I told him to shut the fuck up so he got out of his car & I noticed the dude was a security guard,I looked at his car & yep,him & his homie inside were from some secuirty company,he had a fucking black bat like cops do so I said something like "fuck man,my bad" & he got back into his car.

J Bananas

« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2006, 12:09:31 AM »
i got hit when i was younger and i was riding my bike. i seen a bunch of videos on the net of that shit tho, funny as hell

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2006, 12:23:06 AM »

same not run over, but hit.

coola

« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2006, 01:58:50 AM »
I almost got ran over by a car just a few minutes ago.The guy stopped his car & told me to watch out & I told him to shut the fuck up so he got out of his car & I noticed the dude was a security guard,I looked at his car & yep,him & his homie inside were from some secuirty company,he had a fucking black bat like cops do so I said something like "fuck man,my bad" & he got back into his car.

LOL you got told  ;D

and yeah people drive like crazy in Poland, the roads there are shit, and they drive on them like an auto bahn... ive seen a mini over-take a truck on a two lane road, in foggy weather, then a BMW over-take the mini over-taking the truck, in the dodgy emergency lane... plus you could see on-coming traffic's lights in the fog... i swear he was racing to the cemetery... they got a death wish on those roads.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2006, 02:26:55 AM »
^lol yeah, as for the roads yeah they're fucked up, they aint smooth & they've got holes, bumps etc.I've never seen a car hit a dude but Ive seen numerous guys on the ground after being hit by a car.What Im worried about is all these accidents have been around the place where I almost got hit, & this is like 5-7 minutes from my house.Oh I forgot I once saw a car hit another car (yes, near my house again).It was funny cause the car that was behind the other one was driving real slow & when he hit the first car the driver went flying lol but she had her seatbelts on.

coola

« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2006, 02:29:26 AM »
yeah man people dont realise how fast a car is going... if you hit a solid brick wall at 60km/h you wont have much chance walking away... some granny got hit by a car near my grandma's house, and the woman had a green arrow to cross  :o

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2006, 06:55:26 AM »

well i saw run over the guy hit him and he rolled over the bonnet n shit

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2006, 09:17:24 AM »

well i saw run over the guy hit him and he rolled over the bonnet n shit

one kid was tryin to kill one of my boys and hit him wit his explorer on a front lawn.  few weeks later this same 2 kids got into an altercation because the driver of the truck showed up at some party and sliced the kid that he hit wit the car so he got shot right there.  right in his pelvis.  this kid drivin thought he was tough stabbed some otha boy of mine too.  but that bullet ended his shit.  fuckin around wit ox's and blades what a bitch.

another time 2 of my friends were drunk and drivin around in a truck.  some guy was riding a bike and they hit him.  it was the most fucked up thing ever.  they didnt hit him hard but he flew up across the hood.  damn that was some real fucked up shit.  i told them off on that and i havent spoken to either of em in a real long time.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2006, 09:27:53 AM »
^^^damn you really have action in your life LOL.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: January 05, 2006, 10:21:43 AM »
^^^damn you really have action in your life LOL.

lol and its so unnecessary.  were in long island new york the cheapest house is like 300 g's but everyone is so ghetoo its ridiculous