Author Topic: Edge is the new WWE Champion  (Read 807 times)

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Edge is the new WWE Champion
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2006, 10:42:44 AM »
HUGE props for the video ... daaaammmnn it's been a long time I havent been so happy by a WWE Champ, it felt just like the Montreal Canadiens just won the Stanley Cup! No More Cena!

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2006, 10:45:50 AM »
I was never a fan, and he cannot turn heel with that stupid ass gimmick, or people will laugh his ass out of the building. 

What do you mean he can't turn heel with his gimmick? Him being heel with this gimmick is what got him his popularity. When he was the heel, he wrote his own stuff & was allowed to be more of a wrestler in the ring. Since turning face, the WWE creative team has been writing his stuff & he's only been allowed to do about 5 moves in the ring. Cena will turn heel, & he'll quickly become what he was & he'll probably end up having a title regin has a heel.

Kal EL

« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2006, 12:04:22 PM »
I think that Angle deserved the Title MORE than Edge. Angle has been putting on 5 star matches for the past year. but we will see where this goes.

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2006, 01:27:01 PM »
Cena only gets cheers from little kids anyways. Nobody else likes him. The reason he fell off so bad is because they tried to make him invincible. He kept defying the odds time and time again and people got bored. Plus doing shoulder tackles, punches and FU's doesn't really light the crowd on fire either.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2006, 01:56:54 PM »
HUGE props for the video ... daaaammmnn it's been a long time I havent been so happy by a WWE Champ, it felt just like the Montreal Canadiens just won the Stanley Cup! No More Cena!

man, its been 13 LONG years since the habs won the cup.. and at the rate they're going at, it'll be another 13 :-\ :'(

"fuck under tha influence im hella fucked up, swervin down the freeway spillin my cup"

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2006, 02:23:06 PM »

man, its been 13 LONG years since the habs won the cup.. and at the rate they're going at, it'll be another 13 :-\ :'(

Don't worry about it... maybe in a year or 2.. Kovalev,Koivu,Ryder,Kostytsin,Perezhogin, Latendresse, Locke, Chipchura, Bulis... are gonna be our top 9 forwards. Souray is getting is game back, Markov is MV-playing, Bouillon is allright.. we need some help in that department but we'll be good soon

I CANT wait for Raw Tonight

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2006, 03:09:40 PM »

Don't worry about it... maybe in a year or 2.. Kovalev,Koivu,Ryder,Kostytsin,Perezhogin, Latendresse, Locke, Chipchura, Bulis... are gonna be our top 9 forwards. Souray is getting is game back, Markov is MV-playing, Bouillon is allright.. we need some help in that department but we'll be good soon

I CANT wait for Raw Tonight

yeah, but can they ALL stay healthy?? that seems to be another problem

"fuck under tha influence im hella fucked up, swervin down the freeway spillin my cup"

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2006, 03:13:57 PM »
Cena only gets cheers from little kids anyways. Nobody else likes him. The reason he fell off so bad is because they tried to make him invincible. He kept defying the odds time and time again and people got bored. Plus doing shoulder tackles, punches and FU's doesn't really light the crowd on fire either.

Mayb but hes still betta than the stereotype wrestler thats vince brings in like chris masters! huge muscles, no personality, Cena has great charisma people r jus bored wit the same thing over and over with him tho, i would of liked to see Kane as the champ have a monster wit the title who could whoop ass everywhere like the old undertaker!!!  :D
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2006, 03:22:20 PM »
http://youtube.com/w/Edge-defeats-John-Cena-for-WWE-Title-at-NYR-2006-%21%21%21?v=C4oJjUxR3mI&search=WWE

theres the link of Edge winning the title for who hasnt seen it yet

WWE is gangsta, the vid is not available anymore... everytime a WWE hits that site, it's down about a couple of days after

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2006, 04:53:13 PM »
I hate Edge,

westkoastanostra

« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2006, 01:04:20 AM »
I THINK ITS GOOD THAT THEY'LL MAKE CENA BORED...BEING A BABY FACE GETS STALE....REMEMBER WHEN PPL WERE BOOING THE ROCK BACK IN 03? HE THEN TURNED HEEL AND PPL LIKED HIM AGAIN....

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Holler at your Uncle Snoopy..."
« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2006, 02:35:22 PM »

Seriously, Cena is so bad (both wrestling and rapping wise) that you can only laugh at him. I find him funny as hell just for those reasons. He may be a WWE wrestler, but in every other way he is the modern day Vanilla Ice. Add to that the fact that dude had the NERVE to release an album!

I only watch wrestling now and again when I'm at my friends house, since he started getting into it again recently. Surprised to read that Angle's become a 'face' now....although he was never a total heel or face back when I watched regularly. I found him hilarious when he had the whole family values, perfect American "Three I's" gimmick though.

Is HHH still a factor these days? Last I saw, he was feuding with the Big Show but he used to be unstoppable...
"Shit ain't all peaches and cream, and I ain't Sara Lee, bitch!" - Lloyd Banks

"I'm Morpheus in this Hip-Hop Matrix, exposing fake shit." - Common

"With consecutive platinum hits, I up my status. Ain't no more Calvin Broadus!" - Snoop

"Look at all these conscious rappers - guess who influenced them?" - KRS One

HD

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WCCWF Champion
« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2006, 10:23:46 AM »
Fuck Edge...

But the WWE did a good job surprising us like hell!

Sikotic™

« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2006, 10:28:44 AM »
At least they're trying to create new main eventers. They gotta step up the mid card game and things would be much better.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Kal EL

« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2006, 02:13:59 PM »
At least they're trying to create new main eventers. They gotta step up the mid card game and things would be much better.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

that and QUIT letting HHH telegraph that he can be champ whenever his "Daddy in Law" agrees to it. I mean really, HHH had the nerve to say on Raw that he would win the Rumble and win at WM. The sad part is that he may end up doing exactly that, EXACTLY. why watch? gimmie someone else winning the rumble and take the strap off Edge. other candidates for holding it until WM are Kane, Big Show and I hate to admit it HHH. let him win it now and drop it at WM. HHH is okay as champ for 2 or three months but he becomes too much all the time.

last year the WWF(will not call it WWE) made a major statement that the company was about grooming its younger and untapped talent to begin to main event. HHH winning is the complete opposite of that.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2006, 02:39:48 PM by Lazarus The NEW Creation »