Author Topic: Edge is the new WWE Champion  (Read 808 times)

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
Edge is the new WWE Champion
« on: January 08, 2006, 07:46:49 PM »
Cena won the Elimination Chamber tonight, but right after the match Edge used his Money in the Bank cause & 2 spears & a 1:46 later, we have a new WWE Champion.

herpes

Re: Edge is the new WWE Champion
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2006, 09:20:35 PM »
wow this takes me back to 1999 when the wwf actually had pleasant surprises that made sense and fans wanted to see

herpes

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2006, 09:23:57 PM »

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2006, 09:32:34 PM »
lol @ the belt being a "spinning belt" god has wrestling ever turned gay.

"fuck under tha influence im hella fucked up, swervin down the freeway spillin my cup"

Macaframa

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2006, 09:43:15 PM »
^^^^ ahha thats tru. Cena has ruined wrestling for ever i hate that guy and im glad he aint the champ no more

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2006, 09:44:48 PM »
FINALLY, a new champ! I was so sick and tired to see John Cena with the belt...

Edge champion? I bet Carlito is gonna try to become the champ now 8)

Edit: By the way, there's nothing wrong with the Spinning belt, I find it actualy dope. Who complained about the Million Dollar Belt?

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2006, 10:06:56 PM »
I'm no Edge fan, but that's a great move on WWE's part. It came way out of left field and it'll cause a buzz. This is like when The Rock won that championship tournament to become WWF champ for the first time. People were expecting an already established name to win.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2006, 11:03:58 PM »
I'm no Edge fan, but that's a great move on WWE's part. It came way out of left field and it'll cause a buzz. This is like when The Rock won that championship tournament to become WWF champ for the first time. People were expecting an already established name to win.

true.

"fuck under tha influence im hella fucked up, swervin down the freeway spillin my cup"

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2006, 04:31:57 AM »
wow this takes me back to 1999 when the wwf actually had pleasant surprises that made sense and fans wanted to see

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Trauma-san

« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2006, 06:06:00 AM »
I dunno, I thought it was better when Hogan did it to Yokozuna. 

At least they're trying something different.  I'll bet Cena's pissed, everybody was starting to boo him.  I've always thought his wigger gimmick was so fucking rediculous, the guy is the most horrible (and I mean, the MOST horrible) rapper I have ever seen.  Vanilla Ice was 5 times the rapper John Cena is.  Anybody noticed all of his raps are limericks?  How hard is it to call the other guy a faggot when you wrestle him?  I was never a fan, and he cannot turn heel with that stupid ass gimmick, or people will laugh his ass out of the building. 

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2006, 08:28:47 AM »
Cena's run as champ did grow stale, plus I think it's good to see someone else with the title. It'll be interesting to see where things go from here. On a side note, it looks like Batista might be dropping his title as well. Another injury for him, no word on the extent just yet.

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2006, 09:13:20 AM »
wat u guys have been sayin is soo true i have been sayin it all day, its a good turn cus no one saw this comin not even me and i predicted everythin 100% this ppv! i knew wat elimantions and who woz gonna enter the chamber first, i even guessed they would have interference in the diva battle royal,

Did u hear kurt tho! the wwe r tryin everythin to make him the bad guy and people are lovin him, i quote this he even said

"I'm Not Too Fond Of The Black Fokes!"

after sayin that the fans still love him!!!!!!
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2006, 09:30:23 AM »
i wonder wut'll happen wit Cena now...i read that they were gonna keep him champion til around Royal Rumble where he would end up losin to HHH so he mite retain the title sumwhere down the line (i hope he duznt)

ppl backstage say that hez startin to get bothered by the "boos" hez receivin; i dont think him turnin heel would be ruled out for 3 reasonz:
1) wen the whole thugged out gimmick started, he was heel (gimmick was styll terrible tho)
2) if they want him to stay face, they would probably lower his status to try and prevent most of the "boos"; i doubt WWE would do ths cause they are high on Cena from wut ive read (then again anything can happen in the WWE)
3) it would be the biggest heel turn to happen since the Rock...this could lead to higher ratingz if they give him a big face to feud with (e.g. HBK)

as for Batista, itz gotta suck to be in his position rite now (i think he he tore his tricep durin a house show after Mark Henry awkwardly landed on him)...i wonder wutz gonna happen now with Smackdown and the championship...maybe sum sort of small 8-man tournament...

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

$do11a biLL$

« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2006, 09:59:45 AM »
Wow, that was the gayest thing on wrestling ive seen this year so far. What a bitch thing to do buying a title match and wrestling him right after Cena was in the worst shape possible to wrestle. At least they could've had the match on Raw tonight. What the fuck is wrong with WWE anyways? they make a lame wrestler with a lame finisher like Edge win the title especially in a stupid ass way like what happened last night and they didn't even put Christian in main event status while he was in WWE and he is 10X better than Edge has ever been. So after this the way i look at things now, TNA>>>>WWE

$do11a biLL$

« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2006, 10:01:25 AM »