Author Topic: Pacers vs Lakers  (Read 599 times)

Spicemuthafuc*in1

Pacers vs Lakers
« on: January 08, 2006, 10:08:22 PM »
Big game for both teams tomorrow night!!!!!! We just had nice wins in Golden State and Sac so I think were about to turn this thing around, and Jermaine is back  :o  Watch Out!! But Kobe has about 100 points the last 2 nights so we might be in some trouble lol.  newayz I cant wait for the game peace

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Pacers vs Lakers
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2006, 12:24:07 AM »
Should be a good one...

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2006, 03:23:16 AM »
without Artest's Defense..i can't see the Pacers stopping Kobe from goin buck wild.

Jermaine should have a beast game tho.  8)

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

acbaylove

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2006, 03:58:34 AM »

wcsoldier

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2006, 08:37:43 AM »
I think the more important thing is the defense on S. Jackson , he got a hot hand right now . If we shut him down we have a good chance to win

Doggystylin

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2006, 09:00:32 AM »
im goin to this one tonight, goin to the staples center is always sick, should be fun

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2006, 09:28:25 AM »
The Lakers NEED this one to restore their respectability. This game is very important for them. Win this one and get taken seriously...That's what it's about for the Lakers.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2006, 09:28:36 AM »
im goin to this one tonight, goin to the staples center is always sick, should be fun

Hell yea...Have you went to a Clipper home game vs. the Lakers at Staples? I went Friday, that shit is super sick...BTW, what seats do you have for the game?

wcsoldier

« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2006, 09:38:14 AM »

Hell yea...Have you went to a Clipper home game vs. the Lakers at Staples? I went Friday, that shit is super sick...BTW, what seats do you have for the game?
you are some lucky dudes . Sick of living in France, have seen only 2 fucking Lakers games in the building til now  :'(

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2006, 10:58:02 AM »

you are some lucky dudes . Sick of living in France, have seen only 2 fucking Lakers games in the building til now  :'(

I've been to playoff games and all, but that was honestly one of the best games I've been to. That and Jordan's last game in LA, when Kobe went crazy (42 in first half)...I really should go to more games, but it's hard, because I don't settle for whack seats and end up paying a lot for lowers...

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2006, 11:14:40 AM »

I've been to playoff games and all, but that was honestly one of the best games I've been to. That and Jordan's last game in LA, when Kobe went crazy (42 in first half)...I really should go to more games, but it's hard, because I don't settle for whack seats and end up paying a lot for lowers...

Hey the nosebleed seats are the best. That's were the real Laker fans are.  ;D
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2006, 11:25:13 AM »

That's were the real Laker fans are. 

LOL...That's a bitchass thing to say.

Doggystylin

« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2006, 12:15:24 PM »
I dont mind sitting in the 300's cause really their not as bad as you would think, I've never had a bad seat in the staples center yet, and naw i havent been to a clippers vs lakers, i only go to lakers games when my brothers in town, hes even a bigger laker fan than me

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2006, 01:58:07 PM »
I dont mind sitting in the 300's cause really their not as bad as you would think, I've never had a bad seat in the staples center yet, and naw i havent been to a clippers vs lakers, i only go to lakers games when my brothers in town, hes even a bigger laker fan than me

I've sat in 'em before, believe me man, I know. It's just that once you get used to lowers, it sucks going back up there. The game just looks way more refined in the 100's.

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2006, 05:00:38 AM »
Good Game.The Pacers are a great/tough team even with injuries and players getting in foul trouble.

Pacers vs Pistons in the ECF 8)