Author Topic: USC got Sonned!!!  (Read 388 times)

BizzyR.I.P.

Re: USC got Sonned!!!
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2006, 10:00:38 PM »
if they reviewed that damn time vince had his knee down and passed the ball that gave them a touchdown texas would have lost
paybacks a bitch. Last year UCLA forced 2 fumbles against USC and Havener had an open field for a TD on 1 of them but the refs said down by  contact on both even though they were fumbles.

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2006, 10:02:13 PM »
YEA YEA WHATEVER, I HAVENT BEEN A BIG FAN OF COLLEGE BALL.. AND THEN I REALIZED WHY, BECAUSE OF THE POOR TACKLING THAT GOES ON IN COLLEGE BALL, WTF IS THAT??

vince young is the best college ball player because of his versatility hes like a michael vick, but u cant do that type of stuff in the NFL gotta be a better passer as vick has learned this year :)
and tonight we learned that at a speed defense stops reggie bush from running lateraly
Young is a much better passer than Vick. Vick has a strong arm but is too inaccurate. Vince Young hits his receivers
« Last Edit: January 04, 2006, 10:34:08 PM by BombFirst »

DAYUM

« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2006, 10:27:04 PM »
yall are all my bitches now
but props to usc for putting up a great game

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2006, 10:32:40 PM »
On that last 4th down try I was shocked they didn't just try a Reggie Bush dive over the first down line. I know Texas did a great job of keeping Bush's number's low and that's what made the difference, but on 4th and 1 on a run play you gotta give it to Bush.

Young is amazing. Easily the best player on the field that game, but he better not try and play his power run game in the NFL because he won't last 2 seasons. His running is different than Vick's. Vick uses his speed to avoid defenders while Young uses a lot of power to push them over for a few more yards (and USC's D isn't all that great anyway). If Young were to try a power run game against a top defence in the NFL he'd get injured easily. Of course he is one of those tough as nails guys and pulls it off then he'll be unstoppable, but I doubt it.

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2006, 10:34:13 PM »
vince young is the best college ball player because of his versatility hes like a michael vick, but u cant do that type of stuff in the NFL gotta be a better passer as vick has learned this year :)

i agree...

"fuck under tha influence im hella fucked up, swervin down the freeway spillin my cup"

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2006, 11:14:58 PM »
Im going to swallow my pride and give UT its props. It went down to the last seconds and they deserve it. CWalker you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

You do know that the majority of top ranked high school players come out of Cali, then Florida right? Cal, Oregon, and Washington are usually great schools excluding Washington for the last couple of hyears for some reason. Pay attention to some shit before speaking out your ass.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2006, 05:04:24 AM »
USC got cheated. There was something up with that game. But it's all good, all good things must come to an end. I was hoping the Irish ended the streak, but oh well.

Even before the game, I wanted the Raiders to get Vince Young, now it seems his staying. Hopefully he'll come up and the Raiders will trade up to get him.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2006, 08:43:49 AM »
USC got cheated. There was something up with that game. But it's all good, all good things must come to an end. I was hoping the Irish ended the streak, but oh well.

Even before the game, I wanted the Raiders to get Vince Young, now it seems his staying. Hopefully he'll come up and the Raiders will trade up to get him.

Cheated or not, the way USC left the right side of the feild open on the last play knowing that Young was abusing that side all game was enough for them to deserve to lose. I mean it's 4th down, no time left, and the one side of the field you leave open is the same side Young ran most of his 200 yards on. That's just bad defensive coaching on that play.

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2006, 10:16:43 AM »
props to UT
i think vince young is gonna stay for another yr to get that heisman and #1 overall pick.
in comparing him to vick they do have two different styles of runnning and i think that vicks style of running is more suitable to the nfl as his deceptive speed and athleticism is up their wit the best of nfl players but youngs power is no where close to that of nfl linebackers and lineman. nevertheless young should have  a good pro career as long as hes put into a good situation. his passing is i think a lil better than vicks was in college but in the nfl they dont have to worry too much bout youngs running so theyll have better coverage and he'll have to actually make some good throws cuz as yall saw in the game a lot of his passes were to wide open receivers.
congrats to UT and especially young for putting on a legendary performance.
hopefully USC can come back after losing their two heisman trophy winners.

Macaframa

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2006, 07:18:49 PM »
The game was aswome props to Texas but mostly to Vince Young. Cant wait till that guy goes to the NFL wheter it be next year or this year im pretty sure he will be better then Vick because he can not only run but throw as well even better then Mike Vick. For one Vince Young uses the pocket(unlike mike vick) and he knows when to run and when to make a pass in the right situations.

DAYUM

« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2006, 10:05:04 PM »
Vince Young wrecks shop

dexter

« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2006, 07:28:38 AM »
go Texas  8)