Author Topic: do the bloods use this sign?  (Read 1050 times)

sniperuk

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Young'Un
Re: do the bloods use this sign?
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2006, 02:15:44 PM »
lol

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2006, 02:17:46 PM »
::) Why are yall white europeans so obsessed with west coast gangbanging? Do yall that shit is cool? Yeah it's cool when people you know get caught up. Yeah it's cool when family members get killed as innocent victims of gang violence. Yeah it's cool when you get shot at, threatened, get in fights, or have guns pulled on you by gangbangers. Go ahead and cripwalk in your bedrooms and celebrate ignorance and death.

Yall some funnystyle motherfuckers.

yeah i'm european but shit like that is just sad. -->> http://www.crips.nl/

actually mimicking real life that people in LA went thru - just for the hell of it.

as if gangbanging is "cool".  shit let's go do that!  crazy, just crazy.
NO MORE WAR

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2006, 02:32:28 PM »
bloods dont do all that shit....your a dumb mother fucker if after you see a nigga in red flagging you a B and you still dont know...

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2006, 03:46:56 PM »
i dont know about fake gangsters but here in canada i thought they were all lil fake gangsta that wanted to act like LA gang bangers but my homie told me that most of the gangs in montreal existed before that crip and blood shit and they were just recently affiliated. It's not that big but i would say there is something like 50 murders related to gangs in mtl each year and more in toronto so it's not that fake if people die.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2006, 03:58:01 PM »

man i dont know why but i cant do the l with my finger shit, i wont never be a blood  :'(

i've been training for 30 mins now, SHIT i guess we should join crips maybe they got easier signs?
LOL. Joining a gang because they got easier signs. That's funny. :laugh:

Eihtball

« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2006, 04:25:23 PM »
I find it really funny that all these muthafuckas from around the world wanna claim Cuzz or Blood like that's the only shit out there...it's gotta be due to rappers like Snoop, DPG, and Tha Eastsidaz who have repped their sets on wax and made it seem like you gotta do it C/B style.  And now we've also got NY rappers like Dipset and Southern rappers like Young Jeezy claiming they're Crips or Bloods, cause a lot of them came up listening to Snoop, Eazy, Pac, etc.  Interestingly enough, tho, nobody seems to give a fuck about the BGDs.

It's crazy really.  When I was a youngblood, I never would've thought that someday, all the folks that I grew up around would someday wind up influencing the world the way they have.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2006, 04:29:11 PM by Eihtball »

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2006, 04:42:27 PM »
I have seen em throw it up, but never when they were bangin on somebody. They usually just throw up the "b" or the sign for whatever hood they are from. I have just seen em do it when they posed for pictures and were all together actin up.

WestCoasta

« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2006, 04:44:03 PM »
well im not a black man hehe.... im white chocolate!  ;)
stop making white people look bad

J Bananas

« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2006, 06:48:56 PM »
lol.......denmark

allfromtheIE

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2006, 08:24:11 PM »
yup, thats one of the blood signz
IE

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2006, 08:29:08 PM »

man i dont know why but i cant do the l with my finger shit, i wont never be a blood  :'(

i've been training for 30 mins now, SHIT i guess we should join crips maybe they got easier signs?

:laugh:

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2006, 08:29:34 PM »
hmm, those hands look awfully white to me..
HAHAHAHAHA
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

'EclipZe

« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2006, 11:20:15 AM »
::) Why are yall white europeans so obsessed with west coast gangbanging? Do yall that shit is cool? Yeah it's cool when people you know get caught up. Yeah it's cool when family members get killed as innocent victims of gang violence. Yeah it's cool when you get shot at, threatened, get in fights, or have guns pulled on you by gangbangers. Go ahead and cripwalk in your bedrooms and celebrate ignorance and death.

Yall some funnystyle motherfuckers.

yeah i'm european but shit like that is just sad. -->> http://www.crips.nl/

actually mimicking real life that people in LA went thru - just for the hell of it.

as if gangbanging is "cool".  shit let's go do that!  crazy, just crazy.

lmao ive seen the docu about them dutch amsterdam crips  :laugh: stupid bitches are just lazy bitches that didn't went to a school after mid school here and aren't shit in the dutch community, lmao @ thinking they will blow up as an artist or sport hero, this aint fucking USA...

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: January 18, 2006, 03:01:51 PM »
bloods and crips were invented here, and thats the only place they're officially gonna be (or should be). its not a diss to europe or anything, yall do what you do. but bloods and crips in europe? HAHA yall got my dyin LOOOL