Author Topic: Andrew Bynum had a Death Wish  (Read 2086 times)

acbaylove

Re: Andrew Bynum had a Death Wish
« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2006, 03:50:02 AM »
I’ve seen clips of the Shaq-Bynum episode quite a few times now, and i can tell you that Shaq not only “dunked” on Bynum, but he wanted to send him a strong message, like “next time think twice before talking shit about me, kid! I’m the boss!”. It’s ok tho’. But Bynum retaliated in the best way possible, by dunking on him in the next possession. It was a wonderful tecnical retaliation. And he celebrated it, obviously. He sent Shaq a message back like “I can dunk on you too!”. And he searched for him, he pulled him, he sent him that “phisical” message like “Never do that to me, cause i can abuse you too. I’m ready”. Till now it’s all legal. It’s Shaq who fucked it up by elbowing Bynum. He had to be ejected. Period. He got tecnically and emotionally disrespected by Bynum, but his reaction was totally illegal. You can say Bynum deserved it, but that’s totally another story.

About the Bryant-Miller thing, it’s Miller who started it by hitting Kobe in the head. It was totally unnecessary. Miller was driving to the hoop, he jumped, nobody was trying to contest his shot, but still he hitted Kobe. Fucked up. He had to be ejected. Kobe got injured and he retaliated. Kobe had to be ejected too. But at the end of the day Kobe got his face fucked up and he got a 2 games suspension, while Miller was been portrayed like the victim. That’s wrong! Both did stupid things, but both deserved the same threatment by the League. Honestly you can’t compare this episode to the Shaq-Bynum one.

Đřšďĺ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2006, 08:24:56 AM »
LOL shaq looked like an old man when bynum spun around his ass. shaq is far from "classy" and if i was bynum and did that to him id be tlaiking shit too. :) remember when barkley choke slammed shaq?

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2006, 11:47:22 AM »
i guess you didnt see bynum come up the court and elbow shaq in the ribs after the spin around dunk???

shaq's dunk was much more monsterous then that of bynums, bynum hit the deck when shaq threw that down, but i give the kid credit for coming back on the very next play with an nifty move taught to him he says by Abdul Jabbar...

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: January 19, 2006, 11:52:05 AM »
Remember when Iverson crossed over Jordan?  Imagine Iverson celebrating after the basket and then  going back on Defense and give Jordan a little shove.  Im sure everybody would have been like WTF ARE U DOING?!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: January 19, 2006, 11:58:21 AM »
man stop acting like bynum is a lil ass kid cuzz,he in a grown man world,i'm the biggest laker fan but yall killing me with this bullshit,bynum ain't crying about it so let it  go and celebrate the fact that the kid got some heart and is gonna anchor our defense for years to come yell

That's not the point, the point is that Shaq got bailed out by the NBA, once again...

as does every single star in the league. u guys are just Laker fans...so youre defending Bynum. if Shaq was still a Laker, and did that to anyone else in the league...youd be defending him. so theres no point in any of this.

Every single star? *cough* Kobe *cough*...Kobe Bryant, Shaquille O'Neal, and Dwyane Wade all pulled the same move this past month. An unexpected cheap-shot elbow. Out of those 3 "stars", Kobe is the only one who got a suspension AND fine...Your argument is ridiculous. If Shaq was a Laker, I'd have his back through his ups and downs, as I do with every Laker player...But in all honesty, the ruling was NOT fair.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: January 19, 2006, 12:00:44 PM »
Back on a serious note.. they should have ejected Shaq. The kid really did nothing wrong, he was just celebrating the dunk.

yeah, but if u watched the game....Bynum did hit Shaq with that little elbow first.
Seriously man you're a joke

a joke how? by pointing out what happened?  come with somethin a little better clown. no Vet is gonna let some kid disrespect them by hittin em with an elbow. its not like Shaq waited a quarter then just came out of nowhere and decked his ass. The kid hit Shaq with a little elbow, Shaq hit him with a bigger one. Im not even a shaq fan, so i could careless about the guy. but all you fools talkin about Shaq are laker fans. And put yourself in his shoes, theres noway youd let someone disrespect you on the court like that. its not about the dunk, who cares about that. you think Sir Charles woulda let some 18 yr old even slightly touch him while runnin down the court? you think Malone would? Most bigmen, particularly ones who establish themselves physically in the league...arent going to let that go.

It was just rough play. Bigs do it all the time...he coulda' shoved him right back the same way, it woulda' been more appropriate, he didn't have to get all butt-hurt about it and give him that big viscous elbow...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: January 19, 2006, 12:03:34 PM »
He had a rape case. Of course he's not everyone's darling in the NBA.

Yea, but now that we know the case was CLEARLY for money, the league should feel bad for him, not punish him...That case was the down-point in his life, why should the league make him suffer when some greedy dumb bitch already caused him enough anguish?

acbaylove

« Reply #37 on: January 19, 2006, 12:04:34 PM »
Once again: Bynum's reaction was worth maybe a tecnical foul (maybe). Shaq's one was worth an ejection. No fucking doubt.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: January 19, 2006, 12:06:44 PM »
Remember when Iverson crossed over Jordan?  Imagine Iverson celebrating after the basket and then  going back on Defense and give Jordan a little shove.  Im sure everybody would have been like WTF ARE U DOING?!

Ummm, bigs are A LITTLE different than guards. Bigs revolve around physical play, wtf are you saying...LOL

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: January 19, 2006, 12:10:56 PM »
It doesnt matter, there was no need for him to give a shove to Shaq. Players dont just come down and shove each other before the ball is even on that side of the court. 

wcsoldier

« Reply #40 on: January 19, 2006, 12:15:20 PM »
It doesnt matter, there was no need for him to give a shove to Shaq. Players dont just come down and shove each other before the ball is even on that side of the court. 
you need to watch more NBA games

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: January 19, 2006, 12:19:19 PM »
 yeah big guys just give elbows coming down the court while running  ALL the time.  There should be technicals and guys getting ejected all the time then. 

wcsoldier

« Reply #42 on: January 19, 2006, 12:27:47 PM »
yeah big guys just give elbows coming down the court while running  ALL the time.  There should be technicals and guys getting ejected all the time then. 
Naw you're missing the pt, for some it's like what Bynum did was extraordinary. Plus imagine you're a 18 rookie and you dunk on the most dominating center of all the time, you just show your emotions when SHAQ has experience. I don't get that RESPECT thing. If Shaq wanted to show the kid he's the boss, he would ask the ball dunk on him 

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #43 on: January 19, 2006, 12:32:58 PM »

Elbows? LMAO. Come one man, if anything, it was considered a shove...Rough play in the NBA gets much worse than that without the refs stepping in. If Shaq woulda' shoved him back the same way, the refs wouldn't have even taken notice...Get the point?

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: January 19, 2006, 12:46:45 PM »
Yeah he just wanted to retaliate from what he thought was a foul in the Shaq Dunk, little did he know that move he was made was just made a much  bigger impact than any shove from his forearm( you know the part of the body from the ELBOW to the wrist).  That was a great play by the 18 year old,  im not degrading the move, but the forearm was not needed just like SHAQ's wasnt.  And noen of can assume  what would have happen if shaq would have shoved him back the same exact way.