Author Topic: Killa Comin' Hard At Jigga  (Read 2982 times)

red

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Killa Comin' Hard At Jigga
« on: January 18, 2006, 05:44:21 PM »
In Philly, DJ Cozmic Kev just premiered this new joint from Cam that's comin' at Jay-Z.  I don't know the title but the shit's hot and to the point.  People keep callin' in to hear it over again.  It'll be over the net by tomorrow or even tonight, somebody had to burn it.  But it's official, there's a new beef in hip hop.

K A I N

Re: Killa Comin' Hard At Jigga
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2006, 06:01:42 PM »
Can't wait to hear it...Dipset Bitch.

red

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2006, 06:02:03 PM »
I just found out the title to the track.  It's called You Got It (source: hiphopgame.com)  You can hear the audio there too.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2006, 06:16:09 PM »
I just found out the title to the track.  It's called You Got It (source: hiphopgame.com)  You can hear the audio there too.

propz on de info dude

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2006, 06:17:59 PM »
dam.. thats finna be a interestin one, hopefully it can stay on wax and they wont reduce themselves to shoutin over angry beats how they gonna act a fool on each other when one of them sees the other.

K A I N

« Last Edit: January 18, 2006, 06:33:11 PM by K A I N »

red

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2006, 06:21:57 PM »
those who have heard it, express your thoughts about the track and the beef.

RXL

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Killa came hard (no homo)

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2006, 06:27:18 PM »
Cam can't see Jigga....lol
RIP pink biatch!!!!

K A I N

Cam: You Ugly, Dog  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

K A I N

Cam'ron Attacks Jay-Z With Dis Track 'You Got It' MTV.com Article
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2006, 06:32:42 PM »
After years of denying an apparent mutual disdain for each other, Cam'ron and Jay-Z appear on the brink of a full-on battle, and MTV News has exclusively obtained a listen to the opening salvo: a Cam dis track against Hov called "You Got It."

The seven-minute cut starts out with Cam outlining five reasons for his attack on Jay, including accusations that the Def Jam president stole the Roc-A-Fella empire and Kanye West from ex-partner Dame Dash as well as the Rocawear clothing line.

Further into the track, Cam spits, "You ain't the only one with big wallets/ Got it/ My sh--'s brolick/ But ya publishing should go to Miss Wallace/ ... Down at Jeezy's video/ I shoulda kissed you on the cheek/ You's a pretty ho'/ I left the label right/ Lotta cats wonder how/ Every time I dis that label I get fined a hundred thou."

In the upcoming March issue of XXL magazine, which features Cam'ron on the cover, the Harlem native sheds light on where things began to fall apart with Jay-Z. "The real problems began when Jay went away and Dame was talking about making me president. When Jay came back, he had an attitude," Cam told the publication. Cam told the publication. "He said to [Beanie Sigel] something to the effect that he didn't feel comfortable with what Dame was trying to do."

Cam'ron also takes time on "You Got It" to address Jay's girlfriend, Beyoncé. "Beyoncé, fiancee?/ Check my second LP/ I might bring her back/ That's your girl, that's your world/ Had the thing f---ing singing 'bout slinging crack!" The clip ends with Cam playing his 2000 collaboration with Beyoncé on the song "Do It Again."

It's not yet clear whether the dis record will appear on Cam's upcoming Killa Season album.

A spokesperson for Jay-Z could not be reached for comment.

— Shaheem Reid, with additional reporting by Rahman Dukes

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1521141/01182006/cam_ron.jhtml?headlines=true

$do11a biLL$

Re: Killa Cam - You Got It [JayZ Diss] G-UNIT/MASE DISS UP NEXT !!!!
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2006, 07:11:20 PM »
 :o damn! he came haaaaaaaaaaaaard on this

Royal~R

• Lil Geezy

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2006, 08:36:42 PM »
does anyone got those pics of jay z wearing jeans and sandals?

Jome

« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2006, 08:50:57 PM »
Merged 4 threads with the exact same topic, keep it in here, stop flooding the forum with Dipset threads.  :grumpy:

I bet Jay-Z was waiting for something like this, now he got a good excuse to put out a new album with a reply, + tons of free PR, Cam'Ron actually did Jay a big favour..