Author Topic: what this nigga trippin? THE end of black race?  (Read 703 times)

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
what this nigga trippin? THE end of black race?
« on: January 22, 2006, 09:08:21 PM »
http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/features/id.519 

read the editorial up at that link.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: what this nigga trippin? THE end of black race?
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2006, 01:14:35 AM »
hard to disagree with a lot of what he said, but it aint like this is some new shit.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2006, 01:34:00 AM »
hard to disagree with a lot of what he said, but it aint like this is some new shit.
well, i mean..yeah..i know...but still...
I guess it's hard to disagree..
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

dexter

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2006, 07:35:19 AM »
US aint the ONLY country with Blacks(negros)

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2006, 08:09:28 AM »
so noone is going to disagree?  lol!
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2006, 08:14:03 AM »
US aint the ONLY country with Blacks(negros)

it would be interesting to get some perspective from africans, maybe blacks in brazil and south & central america, what their impression and take on the american blacks are.

there's an interesting contrast.  you have two straight black secretaries of state, including a black female secretary or state.  blacks in america are enjoying some of their greatest wealth and influence ever (not surprising, as the wealth and influence is steadily growing). 

where's eihtball?  we know he believes hip hop is detrimental to the negro race, but this guy (a-plus)  is acting like it's a done deal.  is there no light at the end of the tunnel for the negroes?  is there any reason for optimism?

is that the real a-plus?
« Last Edit: January 23, 2006, 08:18:21 AM by nibs »

Eihtball

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2006, 08:35:49 AM »
I got the impression that article wasn't supposed to taken TOO seriously, but if that's the case, this cat's way too pessimistic for his own good.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2006, 09:44:35 AM »
i guess so....there's black coffee and coffee with milk.....

coola

« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2006, 10:25:10 AM »
how the fuck is the black race coming to an end, when the black pigmentation gene is a dominant gene ? if anyhting whites are becoming extinct.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2006, 10:40:16 AM »

This is absolute bs, its white people who are going to become the extinct ones, becoming a minoiity in many U.S states and the same trend has been happening for many years here in europe. Honestly I really do think people should not only read something but also analyse what they are reading.

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2006, 12:36:54 PM »
how the fuck is the black race coming to an end, when the black pigmentation gene is a dominant gene ? if anyhting whites are becoming extinct.

talk to a real geneticist.  it's easy to breed out dominant genes; it's almost impossible to breed out recessive genes as they can "hide" within the gene pool and are masked.  there's almost no chance of white people ever becoming extinct, because it would always be possible to take a group of "blacks" [that were tainted with the recessive genes] and selectively breed the whiteness back out.

if anything the black race should be wary of having their gene pool watered down, as it can never realize purity once it's been tainted.  there's all sorts of analogies in there.  systems tending towards chaos or evil.  pandora's box type analogies...etc.

also i think there are ~8 pigmentation genes, not just one.

J Bananas

« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2006, 04:27:25 PM »
don't say nigga. that is OUR word lol

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2006, 07:17:52 PM »

The article had nothing to do with genes. It was talking about "blackness" in the sense of real black culture in society. It argues that the current black culture in society in degrading to the black people and it has somehow become the cool thing to be a part of.

Sikotic™

« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2006, 11:20:07 PM »
Real Niggaz Don't Die.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Crown

• 'G'
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2006, 05:40:41 AM »
That nigga, who wrote that article, aint trippin', hes tellin the  MOTHERFUCKIN' truth about yall bitch-ass niggas!
WE DON'T TALK TO POLICE!