Author Topic: What is Iran doing and why is the world worried?  (Read 904 times)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: What is Iran doing and why is the world worried?
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2006, 10:16:13 AM »
infinite is just like i geezy who blindly supports anything jewish, but he blindly supports anything muslim

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2006, 02:06:34 PM »
This is the only move the people of Iran have agreed with in a LONG while, why? because it's a respect issue, point blank. Do you have any idea how the majority of people (Muslims) out there feel about their government? It is corrupt and opresses the people, depending on what ure definition of that is. Do your homework before you come here using your little book knowledge about house negroes & so on & so forth. The only thing ure worried about is not to fuck up the Islamic image infront of cats that oppose you on this message board. Well guess what? the image is already fucked because of governments like these. The people in Palestine or the goal of those in Al-Qaeda is a whole different ball game, they were standing up against opression. You on the other hand don't stand for what's real. You're the real house negro. Selling out just to make a point. And also, the only time I even labeled myself a Muslim on here was in 9th grade, around 6 or so years ago. Don't worry about my way of looking at religion, I stand for what's real, period.

I went and apologized out of the respect I have for Tech and Jamal.  See, Tech has that love and respect from me, that when he steps to me on something I can recognize it.  But you still went ahead and responded to my origional comment even after I aplogized for it.  You totally ignored my apology and retracted statement.  This issue was already dead, there's nothing I can do with it at this point.

And once again, so my position is clear, I apologize for the "house negro" stuff, but I still uphold that the Iranian government is doing as good as can be expected considering all the major super-powers at their doorstep trying to sabotage their every move.   
« Last Edit: January 26, 2006, 02:08:37 PM by Allah's Slave: Abdul-Infinite »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2006, 07:14:39 AM »
getting back to the topic at hand.... seems like us government are can't agree with each other over the russian proposal, or its just a ploy to take the heat off bush, what do u think?

yesterday Bush said: "I think that is a good plan. The Russians came up with the idea and I support it... because I do believe people ought to be allowed to have civilian nuclear power."

but Condi today said: The Iranians are "doing nothing but trying to throw up chaff so that they are not referred to the (UN) Security Council and people shouldn't let them get away with it," "The time for talking outside the Security Council is over," she added.

since rice's remarks iran have changed their welcoming stance from yesterday to a much cooler one today

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2006, 10:03:02 AM »
getting back to the topic at hand.... seems like us government are can't agree with each other over the russian proposal, or its just a ploy to take the heat off bush, what do u think?

yesterday Bush said: "I think that is a good plan. The Russians came up with the idea and I support it... because I do believe people ought to be allowed to have civilian nuclear power."

but Condi today said: The Iranians are "doing nothing but trying to throw up chaff so that they are not referred to the (UN) Security Council and people shouldn't let them get away with it," "The time for talking outside the Security Council is over," she added.

i don't think the u.s. wants iran to have nuclear power at all.  it's possible to develop weapons grade plutonium as a byproduct of producing energy within a reactor.  so even if iran is receiving low level enriched uranium, suitable for fuel for energy production, from russia; it is possible that they could use this uranium to develop plutonium for weapons.  this is basically what north korea was doing.  whatever arangement is made with iran is probably going to involve them having no control of the spent fuel, as that can be used to develop the plutonium.
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2006, 11:32:07 AM »

i don't think the u.s. wants iran to have nuclear power at all.  it's possible to develop weapons grade plutonium as a byproduct of producing energy within a reactor.  so even if iran is receiving low level enriched uranium, suitable for fuel for energy production, from russia; it is possible that they could use this uranium to develop plutonium for weapons.  this is basically what north korea was doing.  whatever arangement is made with iran is probably going to involve them having no control of the spent fuel, as that can be used to develop the plutonium.
that is part of the russain proposal

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2006, 02:01:33 PM »
lol @ oil rich iran wanting nuclear energy for electricity

those perzzzians want nukes....and will stop at nuthin to get it
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll