Author Topic: smoking clears your mind  (Read 589 times)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
smoking clears your mind
« on: January 26, 2006, 09:07:05 AM »
shiiit, so i been tokin n chokin for the last 24 hours but u see when was was smoking some intersting topics came up man, and then we realised the real reason why the world is fucked up..........

MATHS FOOL...............its really simple mayne, feel me?

i mean how the fuck does 2 +2=4..........nigga in a pefect that would equal 22

im out

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: smoking clears your mind
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2006, 09:24:45 AM »
LOL... that was actually kind of clever.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

J Bananas

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2006, 12:00:19 PM »
ya i feel ya, our organization of everything makes us tenser people,thats why i'm a lay out in the sun today, smoke some chronic, and prolly not do a damn thing but lift some weights and get some carls jr.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2006, 12:36:13 PM »
ya i feel ya, our organization of everything makes us tenser people,thats why i'm a lay out in the sun today, smoke some chronic, and prolly not do a damn thing but lift some weights and get some carls jr.
that just reminded me of a south park episode (902) where they're have a hippie jam festival to protest against the corporations taking over, stan interupts the festival and gets on the mic.....
Stan: Uh, excuse me. Excuse me, can I have your attention please? What are we doing? [the crowd quiets down] It's been nine days! Doesn't it seem like we should accomplish something? 
A hippie: We're using the power of rock and roll to change the world! Woo! [the crowd cheers] 
Stan: Maybe instead of complaining about corporations being selfish, we should lookt at ourselves. I mean, is there anything more selfish than doing nothing but getting high and listening to music all day long? 
Singer: He's right. It's time for all of us to focus our energy and get this hippie jam into full swing. [the band starts up again. They missed his point entirely. Stan just turns right and walks away] 

I know it wasn't really much to do with what you are saying except weed makes people lazy...

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2006, 01:20:30 PM »
yeah i feel you.  when im high i be on some real thinkin shit.  interesting topics come up, we always got real deep thoughts.
i thought of some shit once, that i got mad people baffled by, so i took it to my philosophy class and told my teacher, and she said how she had heard of it, and that its a real thing, i just thought of it cause im high, but its crazy interesting to think of, and there is NO way to disprove it.  ima lay it out for yall.

ok, when we look at something, we know what color it is, Sky = blue, grass = green, sun = yellow.  now those names arent the colors themselves, but just the names that we call the colors right?  so, through my eyes all the colors are yellow is yellow, blue is blue, green is green.  now stay wit me here.  through the next person eyes, yellow could be my green, green could be my blue, and blue could be my yellow.  But we would both know the sun is yellow, but if i was lookin through his eyes i would see it as my blue.  But i dont know what he is seeing.  feel me.  so through everyones eyes, we could all be seeing totally different colors, and no one would ever have any idea about it, because we would all know what the colors are.  yeah the sky is blue, but this niggas blue looks like green, but we wouldnt know.  it would be crazy.  and there would be no way to disprove it ever, because if you somehow were even able to look through the other persons eyes, you would see the colors that you allready know.  i think my teacher said it was called cognative relativism or something like that.  but i thought of that shit when i was high, and i had my dealer buggin out lol he calls his girl, like yo listen to this kid, and then we all tryin to disprove it for hours, i was tryin for weeks, before i spoke to the lady.  crazy right?

Lex Boooger

• 'G'
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2006, 01:27:28 PM »
lay off da jibba

money i stack pay for my crack

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2006, 02:32:23 PM »
yeah i feel you.  when im high i be on some real thinkin shit.  interesting topics come up, we always got real deep thoughts.
i thought of some shit once, that i got mad people baffled by, so i took it to my philosophy class and told my teacher, and she said how she had heard of it, and that its a real thing, i just thought of it cause im high, but its crazy interesting to think of, and there is NO way to disprove it.  ima lay it out for yall.

ok, when we look at something, we know what color it is, Sky = blue, grass = green, sun = yellow.  now those names arent the colors themselves, but just the names that we call the colors right?  so, through my eyes all the colors are yellow is yellow, blue is blue, green is green.  now stay wit me here.  through the next person eyes, yellow could be my green, green could be my blue, and blue could be my yellow.  But we would both know the sun is yellow, but if i was lookin through his eyes i would see it as my blue.  But i dont know what he is seeing.  feel me.  so through everyones eyes, we could all be seeing totally different colors, and no one would ever have any idea about it, because we would all know what the colors are.  yeah the sky is blue, but this niggas blue looks like green, but we wouldnt know.  it would be crazy.  and there would be no way to disprove it ever, because if you somehow were even able to look through the other persons eyes, you would see the colors that you allready know.  i think my teacher said it was called cognative relativism or something like that.  but i thought of that shit when i was high, and i had my dealer buggin out lol he calls his girl, like yo listen to this kid, and then we all tryin to disprove it for hours, i was tryin for weeks, before i spoke to the lady.  crazy right?
colour is the reflection of light which is interpeted by your brain, so yea we could all be seeing differnent colours but we call them the same thing if you know what i mean.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2006, 03:56:55 PM »
haha ekardz thats some crazy shit

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2006, 06:31:56 PM »
yeah i feel you. when im high i be on some real thinkin shit. interesting topics come up, we always got real deep thoughts.
i thought of some shit once, that i got mad people baffled by, so i took it to my philosophy class and told my teacher, and she said how she had heard of it, and that its a real thing, i just thought of it cause im high, but its crazy interesting to think of, and there is NO way to disprove it. ima lay it out for yall.

ok, when we look at something, we know what color it is, Sky = blue, grass = green, sun = yellow. now those names arent the colors themselves, but just the names that we call the colors right? so, through my eyes all the colors are yellow is yellow, blue is blue, green is green. now stay wit me here. through the next person eyes, yellow could be my green, green could be my blue, and blue could be my yellow. But we would both know the sun is yellow, but if i was lookin through his eyes i would see it as my blue. But i dont know what he is seeing. feel me. so through everyones eyes, we could all be seeing totally different colors, and no one would ever have any idea about it, because we would all know what the colors are. yeah the sky is blue, but this niggas blue looks like green, but we wouldnt know. it would be crazy. and there would be no way to disprove it ever, because if you somehow were even able to look through the other persons eyes, you would see the colors that you allready know. i think my teacher said it was called cognative relativism or something like that. but i thought of that shit when i was high, and i had my dealer buggin out lol he calls his girl, like yo listen to this kid, and then we all tryin to disprove it for hours, i was tryin for weeks, before i spoke to the lady. crazy right?

I feel you on that tip man.  Me and my friends have had the very same discussion.  One of the funnest things me and my boys did back in the day was toke and then go into a church.  It was a trip.  We always clown on religion, so it was fun.  We used to always say "GREENERY GIVES YOU A WHOLE NEW SCENERY'.  Its so true.

coola

« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2006, 11:03:44 AM »
everyone see's the same colours.

and yeah, weed gives a pretty bright out-look on life... when i retire i will smoke myseld reatrded.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2006, 08:16:31 AM »

im standard right now so that shits giving me a headache, wait till im lean and then that shit u saying will make perfect sense!

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2006, 08:46:37 AM »
yo ekards how does ur white look like
United Arab States

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2006, 06:23:18 PM »
i was trying to thnk about that shiwhen i was high.just see.if we see different colors how come i neva seen someone say oh shit my green shirt goes will with my red pants.
United Arab States

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2006, 07:03:18 PM »
i was trying to thnk about that shiwhen i was high.just see.if we see different colors how come i neva seen someone say oh shit my green shirt goes will with my red pants.

because to them it really looks like blue and brown or some shit, just cause they see it as green and red, in that world it matches

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2006, 09:19:21 PM »
i know but you don't get conflicting arguments that green and red matches,
United Arab States