Author Topic: Snoop Dogg On Jay Leno Tonight  (Read 935 times)

RECOGNIZE187

Re: Snoop Dogg On Jay Leno Tonight
« Reply #45 on: February 03, 2006, 08:18:14 AM »
its the first time ever i saw snoop wearin LOCZ...so LOL at that guy who said it's 2006 that they should stop wearin locz and khakis...

We Fly High

« Reply #46 on: February 03, 2006, 09:34:26 AM »
great performahbce, battlecat added the extra touches needed.

Mortadela

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #47 on: February 03, 2006, 09:53:38 AM »
I haven't NBC :'( :'( :'( :'(
4 fingers up 2 twisted in the
middle

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #48 on: February 03, 2006, 10:02:36 AM »
its the first time ever i saw snoop wearin LOCZ...so LOL at that guy who said it's 2006 that they should stop wearin locz and khakis...

lol so because this is the first time YOU saw it, it means its the first time he's ever worn locs? lmao ahh man you're a clown. and im not talking about snoop, i mean the west coast cats in general. its like cali is trapped in a fuckin timewarp. niggas still dress the same, listen to the same music, and act like its the early 90s
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Tha_Blaq_Sinattra

« Reply #49 on: February 03, 2006, 10:38:43 AM »
I think they were making a statement with their attire that the west coast is back and we rockin the old school look to represent that. whatever is said about them, they were on jay leno and we were'nt. so we need to get on our grind so we can perform on major talk shows. 1  8)

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #50 on: February 03, 2006, 10:46:50 AM »

lol so because this is the first time YOU saw it, it means its the first time he's ever worn locs? lmao ahh man you're a clown. and im not talking about snoop, i mean the west coast cats in general. its like cali is trapped in a fuckin timewarp. niggas still dress the same, listen to the same music, and act like its the early 90s

MAN U DON'T KNOW WHAT THA FUCK U TALKIN ABOUT!!!!!!!!
it was the performance...all of them together on stage...DPG like in tha old dayz...so they were wearin locz...the same with Mc REN,CUBE and DRE when they were performing a few years ago and they were all wearin RYDERS HATS and BEN DAVIS shirts---that is the point! to look like they did 10 years ago,and represent tha WEST!!!  coz they still doin this shit!!!
and no matter if it's performance or not...people still wear locz khakis and chuks in the westcoast...THEY ALWAYS WILL...coz they grew up with it...it's who they are...lifestyle...!
so why the fuck should they change? aint nothing changed man...only the date!
« Last Edit: February 03, 2006, 10:55:52 AM by RECOGNIZE187 »

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
« Reply #51 on: February 03, 2006, 01:37:45 PM »
Check out "Toon's" blog... dude that designed the shirts... he has some dope art/toons...

http://alexdeligiannis.blogspot.com/2006/02/leno.html

http://www.crushcounty.com/news.html

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #52 on: February 03, 2006, 03:32:46 PM »

it was the performance...all of them together on stage...DPG like in tha old dayz...so they were wearin locz...the same with Mc REN,CUBE and DRE when they were performing a few years ago and they were all wearin RYDERS HATS and BEN DAVIS shirts---that is the point! to look like they did 10 years ago,and represent tha WEST!!!  coz they still doin this shit!!!
and no matter if it's performance or not...people still wear locz khakis and chuks in the westcoast...THEY ALWAYS WILL...coz they grew up with it...it's who they are...lifestyle...!

okay. and thats exactly why the west coast hasn't made any new fans in the last 10 years.

Tha_Blaq_Sinattra

« Reply #53 on: February 03, 2006, 03:44:48 PM »
The west is deep anyway we got cali, arizona, washington state, nevada, colorado, new mexico, hawaii.texas and the  midwest pretty much rolls with us. thats about 100 mil people. we dont need the south and east to sell records.  8)

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #54 on: February 03, 2006, 03:46:06 PM »
The west is deep anyway we got cali, arizona, washington state, nevada, colorado, new mexico, hawaii.texas and the  midwest pretty much rolls with us. thats about 100 mil people. we dont need the south and east to sell records.  8)

you're an idiot

Tha_Blaq_Sinattra

« Reply #55 on: February 03, 2006, 03:54:08 PM »
are you gonna dis whoever disagrees with you? I did'nt tell your girl to dump you. naw, for real i was just saying the west could be self contained. why are you mad at that? ???

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #56 on: February 03, 2006, 04:13:59 PM »
are you gonna dis whoever disagrees with you? I did'nt tell your girl to dump you. naw, for real i was just saying the west could be self contained. why are you mad at that? ???

dont take it personal. the west coast just pisses me off right now

Tha_Blaq_Sinattra

« Reply #57 on: February 03, 2006, 04:47:33 PM »
we cant just thro up the "w" and think everythangs cool. got to get creative, like my ish. peep some of these   http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?songs=335092&t=9468   8)

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #58 on: February 03, 2006, 05:20:57 PM »

okay. and thats exactly why the west coast hasn't made any new fans in the last 10 years.

u r ignorant man! what tha fuck u just said??? ...no new fans in 10 years! LOOOOL have u ever heard about Snoop Dogg,tha Game...+ u have 100 of others who have a big fanbase from all over the world...!!!! i mean tha game is from the west...as far as i know he sold millions so i don't think WEST had no new fans!! LOL!
a lot of people from the age of 13 to like 25  are feelin the westcoast...from all over the world...and they became fans like 2 or 3 years ago! so wtf u sayin?

and this forum comes from DUBCNN man!!DUB!!!!!! NOT THE EASTCNN!! what are u even doin here then? 

and how can the west coast just pisses u off right now...i don't understand that...coz all the mc's that used to rap are coming back...still doin it...al the og's are coming back...we have so many mixtapes...+ we have 100 of new (tha new west)mc's with the new west sound...and they are dope...so i relly don't understand what tha fuck u be sayin...
leave tha west alone and go listen to cassidy!
« Last Edit: February 03, 2006, 05:33:07 PM by RECOGNIZE187 »

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #59 on: February 03, 2006, 05:41:03 PM »

u r ignorant man! what tha fuck u just said??? ...no new fans in 10 years! LOOOOL have u ever heard about Snoop Dogg,tha Game...+ u have 100 of others who have a big fanbase from all over the world...!!!! i mean tha game is from the west...as far as i know he sold millions so i don't think WEST had no new fans!! LOL!
a lot of people from the age of 13 to like 25  are feelin the westcoast...from all over the world...and they became fans like 2 or 3 years ago! so wtf u sayin?

and this forum comes from DUBCNN man!!DUB!!!!!! NOT THE EASTCNN!! what are u even doin here then? 

and how can the west coast just pisses u off right now...i don't understand that...coz all the mc's that used to rap are coming back...still doin it...al the og's are coming back...we have so many mixtapes...+ we have 100 of new (tha new west)mc's with the new west sound...and they are dope...so i relly don't understand what tha fuck u be sayin...
leave tha west alone and go listen to cassidy!

if what u said is true, then why arent there any west coast songs on the radio/tv right now? yeah game made it, and im glad he did. you cant name snoop, he's been putting out garbage since 98, fuck his record sales.

all the mcs that used to rap are coming back? thats just it! I DONT WANNA HEAR THESE OLD MUHFUCKAS NO MORE!!!!! dj quik is still tryna blow? daz is still tryna blow? fuck that man. i want a new bread of west coast artist to blow up. you cant expect the west to blow up when everyone thinks our only rappers are game, snoop, dre, and 2pac. the biggest artist from the other coast arent in mid 30s-early 40s. biggie doesnt release a new album every year. i dont hear east coast fans sayin aww man i cant wait till az blows up. step it up man. its 2006 and niggas out here are only checkin for the same artist that they were checkin for over a decade ago