Author Topic: checc this out  (Read 175 times)

ThA KiD

• 'G'
checc this out
« on: February 06, 2006, 10:52:43 PM »
Hello Folks, This is MellowMan, I had to change my name, I had tried to log in again but i seem to have forgot my password, my bad.

Anyways,

We are doing recording for Detox, we started in early January, Bishop Lamont was the first to do a track for it, and trust me, it is FIRE. Dre is now in the groove and it looks like the guest list will be composed of the old death row/new and old aftermath artists, plus a few chosen legends. The rumour about P. Diddy is most likely true since I have overheard conversations between the two on the phone, plus, Dr. Dre has decided produce a new biggie track with himself, tupac and nate dogg rapping along with biggie. This is news to me as Dre has told me several times that he does not work with dead rappers, but I guess his views have changed.

Dr. Dre has decided to let 50 go and diss game. Dre had tried to stop them both, and had numerous discussions with the two, but to no avail. Game, Jimmy Iovine, Eminem and all the executives at Interscope are all sick of this beef that game has continued. Eminem will not work with game, and he is losing fans and friends at interscope. Game will NOT BE DROPPED because he went 2X Platinum in the U.S and Jimmy and Dre still have faith in the game. I truly beleive that Game and 50 will end this beef, I hope so, for the sake of Aftermath.

As for Aftermath's releases, 50 Cent will not be releasing his new album this year. 50 has claimed it, but it is not on interscopes list of releases. Dr. Dre has alot more power at Interscope than Eminem and 50 combined, and he will get his albums out. Dre is letting 50 and his artists on G-unit shine, Mobb Deep will be out on March, and Busta Will most likely be pushed back to May. Statlanta will be out in the summer, along with with Obie in the fall. Dre will most likely be out in November or December. Busta and Statlanta are done, and I've seen all of the fake tracklists, and they are highly amusing.

I've seen the Eminem pictures from the superbowl party and I really hope that he is stressing out, and not sick. I have no clue if it is something about the marriage (And yes, Dre did go to the wedding, for all you people wanting to know). Dre and Eminem are very close, having conversations daily. Please do not spread rumours about them falling out, as it gets annoying.

That is all I can post for now, I will post when I can.

Mellowman,

And I'm not MEL-MAN.

got this from d-12 world, just wondering if this is the same mellow man that use to post on this site, because people say hes a legit source.

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: checc this out
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2006, 04:24:29 AM »
Looks fake to me.

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2006, 04:31:41 AM »
Looks fake to me.

yep, especially since mellowman used to write alot different and never spoke on his identity ("i'm not mel man")
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2006, 04:34:39 AM »
plus why the hell would he be on that forum, he posted here no-where else to my knowledge...unless im mistaken?

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network