Author Topic: anyone think mobb been spittin nuttin but garbage?  (Read 574 times)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
anyone think mobb been spittin nuttin but garbage?
« on: February 06, 2006, 10:23:50 AM »
i heard alot of mobb shit recently and imo they fallen off so hard, seems like niggaz readin off a paper, aint even rappin and spittin shit thats straight garbage in my opinion.........now that being said, these cats are albums deep and got nuff experience, i think they may drop a sick album though still cuz its the mobb and if this album is wack, i dont see how they gonna recover for a long time,

i back them to come dope on this album but i wouldnt be suprised if the shit turns out to be a weak effort either........you gotta give 50  props though, aint nobody in the music business whos as big him as an artist and own a label drop albums an as quick as him, nigga easiyl the hardest working nigga in the industry.....i reckon he enjoys it..........he got so much money, how can he not!

oh and about the mobb dre beat.......anyone believe that shit...........i dont think dre worked with them in the studio, i bet its either the beat olivia was supposed to have from dre or its just another "yeah i got dre(i mean focus) on my album" talk

Dargine

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Main Underground Stream
Re: anyone think mobb been spittin nuttin but garbage?
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2006, 10:29:07 AM »
Havoc said that they've worked with Dr. Dre in the studio... And Prodigy said that that beat doesn't sound like other Dr. Dre beats...
http://TheMUSblog.blogspot.com

Everything about The D.O.C, Obie Trice, The Notorious B.I.G, Young Buck, Eminem, Pipe da Snipe, Devin the Dude, Six Street Mac, Dr. Dre, B.G. Knocc Out, YG Hootie, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg, 4-Bent & Black Rob.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2006, 10:35:48 AM »
Havoc said that they've worked with Dr. Dre in the studio... And Prodigy said that that beat doesn't sound like other Dr. Dre beats...

thats my point, so did buck, banks, yayo, i think mobb may have at most 1 dre beat, which may be the beat that dre did for olivia.........which will probably mean it aint all that, i just cant see dre in the studio with anyone at the moment, cuz he aint releasing nuttin!haha

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2006, 11:07:05 AM »
I disagree.The Outta Control remix was the banger of the 2005 and Mobb Deep did their thing.Have A Party was nothing special.The leaked track offf Blood Money, Put Them In They Place is great and some mixtapes joints were fire.But its too quick to judge right now.Lets just wait for the album.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2006, 11:12:15 AM »
I disagree.The Outta Control remix was the banger of the 2005 and Mobb Deep did their thing.Have A Party was nothing special.The leaked track offf Blood Money, Put Them In They Place is great and some mixtapes joints were fire.But its too quick to judge right now.Lets just wait for the album.

huh? put them in they place??? this new?

i been checking alot of older shit mobb done and then i was comparing it to their verses on like for example grodt ost which were crazy weak in my opinion and you really think prodgiy is spittin heat? i dunno man, they seem like garbage to me at the moment.....but yeah i agree, i'll wait till the album comes out......i think it'll sell well, i probably will cop it!

Jome

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2006, 11:15:32 AM »
I agree and disagree.
Havoc is steady improving, and Prodigy is steady declining, I think Prodigy is either on drugs, or his sickness is getting worse, with all that BS he's rapping/saying.

Havoc seems to be more down to earth than P, and it's a long time since I really heard a weak Havoc verse.
I'd like to hear a Havoc solo album.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2006, 11:57:18 AM »

i been checking alot of older shit mobb done and then i was comparing it to their verses on like for example grodt ost which were crazy weak in my opinion and you really think prodgiy is spittin heat? i dunno man, they seem like garbage to me at the moment.....but yeah i agree, i'll wait till the album comes out......i think it'll sell well, i probably will cop it!

Well no one is as good as he was in the 90's...

'EclipZe

« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2006, 12:00:34 PM »

I'd like to hear a Havoc solo album.

seriously man, I've been thinking the same thing... the way he raps now, just soooo enjoyable for my ears  :D o would love to hear a whole solo album from him !

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2006, 12:05:43 PM »

yo the fuck is put them in they place?? a track from blood money leaked? why havent i heard this?

'EclipZe

« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2006, 12:08:45 PM »

yo the fuck is put them in they place?? a track from blood money leaked? why havent i heard this?

ill up it for ya

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2006, 12:36:10 PM »
Jome, I think the problem is more that Prodigy isn't on the drugs rather than the other way round.

'EclipZe

« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2006, 12:59:19 PM »
ummmm, did hav and P ever had beef btw? cauz I just found a song called Havoc - The Mobb Deep Break Up where he disses P..