Author Topic: Bret Hart to be inducted into the WWE Hall Of Fame  (Read 2248 times)

Sikotic™

Bret Hart to be inducted into the WWE Hall Of Fame
« on: February 13, 2006, 09:22:24 PM »
I never thought I'd see the day.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
Re: Bret Hart to be inducted into the WWE Hall Of Fame
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2006, 09:24:59 PM »
Bout damn time

acbaylove

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2006, 11:25:12 PM »
Greatest Wrestler Ever.

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2006, 03:26:31 AM »
dont think he'll wrestle in the wwe again tho, but then again i didnt think he would go in the hall of fame either
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2006, 03:31:48 AM »
They just want him to show up at Wrestlemania and get him involved in that lame McMahon/HBK angle... or they hope to get some kind of altercation between him and HBK.. who knows...

I just hope Bret won´t show up at WM.. and yeah.. fuck McMahon.

-Euthanasia-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2006, 04:54:45 AM »
since bret worked with the wwe on the dvd there is the possibility that he will work with them again. i think bret having a quick match with vince at WM would give him a chance to say goodbye and have a proper sendoff. unless vinces hatred overcomes his professionalism and he beats the shit out of bret live on PPV, thus screwing him again

Maniac Marxxx

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • London in this bitch!!!!!!!!
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2006, 05:59:39 AM »

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2006, 10:51:21 AM »
since bret worked with the wwe on the dvd there is the possibility that he will work with them again. i think bret having a quick match with vince at WM would give him a chance to say goodbye and have a proper sendoff. unless vinces hatred overcomes his professionalism and he beats the shit out of bret live on PPV, thus screwing him again

Whether he wants to or not, it still comes down to whether he can. Apparently taking any bumps could cause another stroke, and I don't think he wants a Sid vs Taker type match. I guess we'll have to see.

Suga Foot

« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2006, 02:47:51 PM »
there's a WWE hall of fame?

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2006, 05:00:09 PM »
there's a WWE hall of fame?

Yeah but it's not very credible. I think Vince's driver is in there.

Sikotic™

« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2006, 05:07:35 PM »

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2006, 08:05:27 PM »
Sid vs Taker match

*shivers*

Don't get me started. You know when it was first revealed that that was going to main event a Wrestlemania and on the other side WCW and nWo were in their infamous feud I thought this is the beginning of the end for WWF. Then I saw the Mania and watch Bret Hart sacrifice is good name and make Steve Austin a star in one night and I thought "they may have a chance if they keep pushing Austin". The rest is history. Now Austin was a star on his own but a lot of people may not have had the chance to see it if it wasn't for Bret. Man that guy gave that company everything and they just fucked him over.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2006, 05:51:54 PM »

i dont think there is a very high possiblity of this happenin for a different reasons:

first off, the main reason he worked with the WWE on the DVD is because they own the rights and all that stuff to all the videos and things regarding his matches...and he wanted to do the DVD as sort of a final goodbye (probably not his first choice but it does give the fans something to remember him).

secondly, from what i've read in some of his interviews, he says that he'll consider going back for a proper final goodbye if HBK and McMahon apologize to him...we all know about McMahon's ego so i don't see that happening; i also don't think HBK would apologize (although he might have already and i never noticed it).

and finally (like somebody else said) he wouldn't be able to take any hard bumps or anything because of his health conditions...if he does comeback to the storyline that the WWE wants him for, he will apparently be the guest referee in the HBK vs. McMahon match (assuming they still follow through with that match)...and during the match Bret would side with HBK and "screw over" McMahon.

back to the topic, im happy he is getting inducted...he was (and still is) my favourite wrestler
btw, since he is gettin inducted, does that mean he will be at the ceremony for sure or no? i was kind of confused when i saw that on RAW

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2006, 07:05:24 PM »
btw, since he is gettin inducted, does that mean he will be at the ceremony for sure or no? i was kind of confused when i saw that on RAW

The actual induction is a day before WM so if he really attends anything then it will be this event, but I think noone cares for that ceremony anyways... then on the PPV the next day they´ll have that little segment where they show the class of whatever year to give the show itself a boost in some form.. like they did last year with Hogan.. so I guess that the inductees are "supposed" to be at WM.. I think that´s the whole purpose of that Hall of Fame.. that would mean that Bret would show up there (as much as I don´t want to see that) although I can´t imagine that he would show up at an event where they do such an angle... on the other hand maybe they agreed to that months back when they met for the dvd project... then again maybe they never contacted him about it and just pull off all that HoF shit to get him showing up at WM.. you never know with McMahon..

Bret is also my favorite wrestler.. always was and always will be and as much as I hope that he gets his final good bye I just don´t want to see him on any WWE program...

...and regarding the apologies... I don´t know if Vince ever apologized to Bret but at least they were on some kind of speaking terms while I really doubt that Shawn ever apologized... Even if they both did... that whole stupid angle they´re doing now would grant Bret 10 moer apologies from both of them.. it´s just sad...

Sikotic™

« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2006, 12:45:53 AM »
Sid vs Taker match

*shivers*

Don't get me started. You know when it was first revealed that that was going to main event a Wrestlemania and on the other side WCW and nWo were in their infamous feud I thought this is the beginning of the end for WWF. Then I saw the Mania and watch Bret Hart sacrifice is good name and make Steve Austin a star in one night and I thought "they may have a chance if they keep pushing Austin". The rest is history. Now Austin was a star on his own but a lot of people may not have had the chance to see it if it wasn't for Bret. Man that guy gave that company everything and they just fucked him over.

Very good points. To be honest, my dumbass bought the hype and wanted to see Sid vs. Taker. I was younger so I think I can use that as an excuse lol. All I remember was how pathetic that match was. WOW!

THA SAUCE HOUSE