Author Topic: Bret Hart to be inducted into the WWE Hall Of Fame  (Read 2254 times)

E. J. Rizo

Re: Bret Hart to be inducted into the WWE Hall Of Fame
« Reply #60 on: February 26, 2006, 11:48:10 PM »
forget about eddie guerro for now imo , curt henning aka mr perfect should be considered, also ted dibiasi aka the million dollar man, they are legends

I think the Million Dollar Man should be inducteed next year. Cause anyone else who's inducted this year, it seems as though their career will get over looked because all the attention will be on Bret & Eddie. It happened last year that the rest of the inductees were over looked because all the attention was put on Piper & Hogan. The Million Dollar Man was one of the greatest heels of all time & should be one of the headliners for a hall of fame ceremony.
million dollar man brought in the Undertaker at survivor series thats what i remember... classic shit

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #61 on: February 27, 2006, 01:42:38 AM »
Million Dollar man commentating at Royal Rumble 94......

Dibiase: "Wow. The Undertakers nearly as big as me"
McMahon: "WHAT?!"
Dibiase: "Yeh....When im standing on my wallet....hahaha"

My long lasting memory of the Million Dollar man. Defenite inductee for next year......and what the fucks with Sherri gettin inducted?....Inducting Sherri Martel and not Inducting Rick Martel is completely ludicrous......Im not sure whos been inducted and whos not but IMO these people should be(obviously not all in one year)

Mr Perfect
Rick Rude
Anvil
Bulldog
jake the Snake
Bossman (Maybe a starange one but he been around 4 years and managed 2 turn from succesful babyface 2 a decent heel)
Macho Man Randy Savage...ooooooooh yeeeeeeeeeeeeah
Slick
Ric Flair
Nikolai Volkoff
Sgt Slaughter

The Maestro

Paul

« Reply #62 on: February 27, 2006, 09:56:37 AM »
^^^^ i definitaly agree with rick rude, ricky martel, mr perfect, RIC FLAIR(the greatest wrestler ever imo), macho man without a doubt, Jerry lawler????maybe dont know bout tht 1, jake the snake, owen hart maybe(i think he deserves it more thn eddie) ill think of more later

btw sgt slaughter i think is already in it
funkyfreshintheflesh

Sikotic™

« Reply #63 on: February 27, 2006, 11:50:07 AM »
Owen Hart deserves it for the simple fact that he died in the middle of the WWE's fuckin' ring because of their error. If that doesn't warrant a HoF induction, I don't know what else does.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #64 on: February 27, 2006, 01:13:02 PM »
Million Dollar man commentating at Royal Rumble 94......

Dibiase: "Wow. The Undertakers nearly as big as me"
McMahon: "WHAT?!"
Dibiase: "Yeh....When im standing on my wallet....hahaha"

My long lasting memory of the Million Dollar man. Defenite inductee for next year......and what the fucks with Sherri gettin inducted?....Inducting Sherri Martel and not Inducting Rick Martel is completely ludicrous......Im not sure whos been inducted and whos not but IMO these people should be(obviously not all in one year)

Mr Perfect
Rick Rude
Anvil
Bulldog
jake the Snake
Bossman (Maybe a starange one but he been around 4 years and managed 2 turn from succesful babyface 2 a decent heel)
Macho Man Randy Savage...ooooooooh yeeeeeeeeeeeeah
Slick
Ric Flair
Nikolai Volkoff
Sgt Slaughter

^^^^ i definitaly agree with rick rude, ricky martel, mr perfect, RIC FLAIR(the greatest wrestler ever imo), macho man without a doubt, Jerry lawler????maybe dont know bout tht 1, jake the snake, owen hart maybe(i think he deserves it more thn eddie) ill think of more later

btw sgt slaughter i think is already in it

Nikolai Volkoff n Slaughter are members of the HoF
I dunno why, Pete Rose is also a member; kinda BS cause he didnt really do shyt except get tombstoned by Kane and makes guest appearances

btw who is Slick? that name doesnt ring a bell to me for some reason

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #65 on: February 27, 2006, 01:30:23 PM »
Pete Rose being a member of the WWE HoF is nothing more than a little joke, I guess, because he never was inducted into the MLB HoF cause of gambling-related stuff....

and Slick was a manager in the WWF ( I bet he was a wrestler before... ).. the Doctor of Style Slick.. he was the one that turned the One Man Gang into Akeem.. lol ... he also managed the Twin Towers, Butch Reed, Power of Glory and so on...

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: February 27, 2006, 01:34:45 PM »
Pete Rose being a member of the WWE HoF is nothing more than a little joke, I guess, because he never was inducted into the MLB HoF cause of gambling-related stuff....

and Slick was a manager in the WWF ( I bet he was a wrestler before... ).. the Doctor of Style Slick.. he was the one that turned the One Man Gang into Akeem.. lol ... he also managed the Twin Towers, Butch Reed, Power of Glory and so on...

props on the info
i guess he was there before i got into wrestling

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

herpes

« Reply #67 on: February 27, 2006, 02:04:04 PM »
slick was the man, he was every black stereotype rolled into one.  I remember his video they had him eating fried chicken.  The wwe needs a manager like slick

Paul

« Reply #68 on: February 27, 2006, 02:04:58 PM »
Owen Hart deserves it for the simple fact that he died in the middle of the WWE's fuckin' ring because of their error. If that doesn't warrant a HoF induction, I don't know what else does.

apart from tht hes a pretty damn good wrestler
funkyfreshintheflesh

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: February 27, 2006, 04:14:47 PM »

apart from tht hes a pretty damn good wrestler

accomplishments:

WWE/F Intercontinental Champ 2 times
WWE/F Tag Team Champion 3 times (w/ the British Bulldog, Yokozuna and Jeff Jarrett)
WWE/F European Champion
he also won 2 Slammys, maybe more (a WWF award ceremony which doesn't exist anymore)

here are some other less-known ones:
Stampede Wresling North American Heavyweight Champ 2-times
Stampede Wrestling British Commonwealth Mid-Heavyweight Champ
Stampede Wrestling International Tag Team Champion
USWA Heavyweight Champ (USWA stands for United States Wrestling Association)

mosta this info from: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Owen_Hart

they gotta induct him soon, it'd be pretty cool to have Bret, Owen and the Bulldog in the same year

Sikotic™

« Reply #70 on: February 27, 2006, 05:43:36 PM »
He woulda been champ too if he wasn't taken so soon.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: February 27, 2006, 05:44:39 PM »
He woulda been champ too if he wasn't taken so soon.

he was also suppose to win the Intercontinental title that apparently
i think itz in that wikipedia article or sumthin else i read

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #72 on: February 28, 2006, 04:15:32 PM »
According to Dave Meltzer, Blackjack Lanza & Blackjack Mulligan will be inducted as a tag team into the WWE hall of fame. Bobby Heenan will induct the team.

As announced last night, "Mean" Gene Okerlund will be inducted by Hulk Hogan.

Tony Atlas is to be inducted by S.D. Jones.

The hall of fame ceremony takes place 4/1 at the Rosemont Theatre in Chicago and will air on the USA network at 11EST.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: February 28, 2006, 05:06:03 PM »
i hope they air it sumwhere here in Canada, i wanna watch Bret get inducted

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: March 06, 2006, 10:38:08 PM »
Induction updates:

Bret Hart is gonna be inducted by Stone Cold Steve Austin
Eddie Guerrero is gonna be inducted by Chavo Guerrero, Rey Mysterio and Chris Benoit
Mene Gene Okerland is gonna be inducted by Hulk Hogan

and the latest person named to be induced: Sensational Sherri