Author Topic: Lakers Big Trade  (Read 1187 times)

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
Re: Lakers Big Trade
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2006, 08:19:21 PM »
vince carter slam over 7 footer >>>>>>> kobe over whoever the fuck that is

Whoever the fuck that is?! It's Dwight Howard in his rookie season...It was one of his first few games, and Kobe showed him what it's like in the big leagues...

relax nik i wasnt saying whoever the fuck that is meaning it was a nobody, i was sayin whoever the fuck that is becaus it was goin too quick on the fool's sig..chill 4 a minute

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2006, 08:22:19 PM »
and gettin back to my previous point carter's slam was def more impressive than kobe's....he jumped OVER the 7'2 frenchman

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2006, 11:46:25 AM »
I am chill...LOL. I just thought it was funny that you couldn't pin-point Dwight Howard...On top of that, that dunk by Kobe is one of his more famous dunks, so it took me by surprise when you didn't know who was getting dunked on...And yes, Carter's dunk in the olympics was more impressive. LOL, how did that come up though...? I still think Kobe's dunk on D was amazing, and it really showed Dwight whats up, being a high school player setting foot on an NBA court an all...The picture with Kobe's nuts in his face is the best example I've ever seen of posterization...PeACe

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2006, 06:36:58 PM »
its hard to pinpoint howard caus the video is too quick you mite wanna check it out again caus it plays back before the number is revealed on the back of the shirt

BUT i dont wanna get into a pissing contest with you because it wont end

and LOL @ "the picture with kobe's nuts in his face...."

the best example of posterization is definately this one.....JUST LOOK @ THE FACES!!!  :laugh:

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2006, 06:39:10 PM »
this one's pretty good too  ;)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2006, 11:01:24 AM »
LOL, those are nowhere near the best examples of posterization, because the defending players are facing the basket. When you dunk ON someone, it's THAT much better.

PS. The Jason Richardson pic kinda' looks like he's grabbing a rebound. LOL.