Author Topic: how is Shadow of the Colossus PS2  (Read 144 times)

We Fly High

how is Shadow of the Colossus PS2
« on: February 21, 2006, 02:58:38 AM »
how is shadow of the colossus on ps2. I read lots of great reviews on amazon, wondering if any of the forum members had played it and what they thought.. also a lot of the reviewers mentioned some game called ICO coming from the same sony team.. they were hyping that to be one of the best ps2 games ever... anyone play either SOTF or ICO?

-Euthanasia-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: how is Shadow of the Colossus PS2
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2006, 10:09:44 AM »
i played Ico and it was the best gaming experience of my life. the problem is, it only takes about 10 hours to play all the way thru, but if you can get it cheap i reccommend it. its unlike any other game out there. no soundtrack, just ambient noise, and it looks beautiful. theres a little bit of fighting but for the most part it is just figuring out how to escape the place you are in. i dont really play games anymore except for the GTAs, but i hear shadow of the colossus is very similar and as good.

We Fly High

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2006, 11:28:02 PM »
yeah i went to the local electronics boutique today, they dont have ICO, i guess its hard to find nowadays in stores, but there are a bunch on ebay. but i bought Shadow of the Colossus though. but dont plan on playing until I finish Resident Evil 4.

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2006, 11:30:24 PM »
I have it but I haven't gotten around to playing it. Now that I've passed Devil May Cry 3 & Resident Evil 4 I'm gonna play it. I'll tell you how it is.

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2006, 02:04:46 PM »
epic.

definitely get it.  The game sounds like itll be a breeze with no cannon fodder and all bosses but its fuckin good.  The Colossi are all extremely tough and require a fair amount of planning.  one of the best of 05 by far!

-KIDRENEGADE-