Author Topic: The Whole Game & 50 Cent Beef Is My Fault-Henchman  (Read 1305 times)

AFTERMATHMATIC

• 'G'
  • AFTERMATHMATIC
The Whole Game & 50 Cent Beef Is My Fault-Henchman
« on: February 23, 2006, 02:56:21 PM »
The Whole Game And 50 Cent Beef Is My Fault, I Caused It -Jimmy Henchman

02/23/2006 03:52 PM
GUnitWorld.com: Jimmy Henchman was a Guest on the DJ Simon XM radio show Last Night

He said

"The whole Game and 50 cent beef was my fualt, I caused it. I didnt want game to suffer the lack luster sales that G-Unit memebers llyod banks and young buck had, i wanted my artist to take advantage of his aftermath deal and do 50 cent and Eminem numbers so i wasnt letting him do the normal G-unit events and promotion shiit and it got under 50's skin that game wasnt appearing at the events and going the normal g-unit route. I tried to talk to 50 and let him know i was just doing my job and it was what was best for Game but 50 wasnt trying to hear it, he wanted game to jump when he said jump and he didnt want game to do 600 thousand his first week he was scared that game was going to take his position and become dre and eminems favorite artist, so he went at games throat and tried to Ja rule his career, but i refuse to allow that to happen, 50 holds alot of weight at interscope and Aftermath and he is pushing that weight around and trying to stop Games sophmore album, the album is done and waiting on Aftermath. Dre has promised that we will get a release date this year and i hold Dre to his word."

So I guess 50 turns out to be a jealous bitch....really hope we do get Game's album out, even though I think it is done way too fast, hopefully its good.

"THE" MoSav

Re: The Whole Game & 50 Cent Beef Is My Fault-Henchman
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2006, 04:14:54 PM »
We all knew that 50 was a jealous bitch. Although I think that Game never wanted to be a G Unit groupie either way.

The Best of 3 Worlds

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2006, 04:18:29 PM »
We all knew that 50 was a jealous bitch. Although I think that Game never wanted to be a G Unit groupie either way.

that's arguable

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2006, 04:19:18 PM »
i read sumwhere that Game's album is gonna be released on June 6th this year
any truth to that?

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2006, 04:23:14 PM »
The Whole Game And 50 Cent Beef Is My Fault, I Caused It -Jimmy Henchman
50 holds alot of weight at interscope and Aftermath and he is pushing that weight around and trying to stop Games sophmore album, the album is done and waiting on Aftermath. Dre has promised that we will get a release date this year and i hold Dre to his word."
Intersting. So we definatly are going to see a Game album (according to source above). aftermath11 is right the album was finished quick, although he has claimed to be working on it for a while now. Maybe Game isn't full of shit. Looking forward to the LP. Why would Gunit world post this?

i read sumwhere that Game's album is gonna be released on June 6th this year
any truth to that?
Yeah Game did say that. But I also heard it was going to be delayed (what do you expect from Interscope?).

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2006, 04:26:31 PM »
I also wouldn't really take Dre's word as a guarantee that the album wll come out.

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2006, 04:31:22 PM »
i haven't heard this from anywhere else -- can someone confirm?

EDIT:  Nevermind, someone confirmed it
« Last Edit: February 23, 2006, 04:49:25 PM by SlickPants »

Jome

« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2006, 05:06:49 PM »
"The whole Game and 50 cent beef was my fualt, I caused it. I didnt want game to suffer the lack luster sales that G-Unit memebers llyod banks and young buck had

Lackluster sales ??
Being on top of Billboard for 2-3 weeks and selling 1.6-1.7 mill is lackluster ?? Game sold what, 500K-600K more than Banks ?

notorious^q8I

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • KUWAITI........
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2006, 05:12:39 PM »
^^ banks did 1.2 and buck did 1 mill
game is at 2.4 now and like 2.38 thats about 1 nill over banks
he basically did banks and buck numbers combined with the blackballin
remember when the sales were staying over 100k till the beef was offical it went str8 down to 30-40 k a week

CLASSIC.... west is BACK

Jome

« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2006, 05:48:27 PM »
^^ banks did 1.2 and buck did 1 mill
game is at 2.4 now and like 2.38 thats about 1 nill over banks
he basically did banks and buck numbers combined with the blackballin
remember when the sales were staying over 100k till the beef was offical it went str8 down to 30-40 k a week

Nah, Banks was certified platinum pretty quick after the release, last time I heard he was at 1.6 something, that's a while ago, the 2nd single didn't really do nothing for him.
The last Game numbers that was posted late December, said Game was at 2.2 mill, it didn't sell much since then.

"Documentary" The Game 2,260,162

suckaa free

« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2006, 05:56:21 PM »
Game is too good to be in g-unit mang.  he proved it with those mixtapes that blew they heads off.  game is 4x platnium, banks and buck combined arent 4x platnium.  just facts homie.

beeeyatch

Jome

« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2006, 06:07:39 PM »
game is 4x platnium..  just facts homie.

Each mill counts as double platinum then ?

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2006, 06:13:46 PM »

Obviously he ment worldwide even though the RIAA dosen't certify oversees sales.

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2006, 07:02:54 PM »
I doubt he sold 4 mill worldwide. But the fact is Game wanted to in g-unit, why else would he get pissed the hell off when 50 kicked him out. If he didn't care he would've taken the money 50 made him, and walked away. Fact? Game wanted to be in g-unit more then 50 wanted him too.

AFTERMATHMATIC

• 'G'
  • AFTERMATHMATIC
« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2006, 07:46:37 PM »

if you count worldwide plat. then he easily went 5X platinum. But yes he is certified 2X Plat in the states.
Obviously he ment worldwide even though the RIAA dosen't certify oversees sales.